Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
map car man words telling me to do things's Journal

Journal Banner
Welcome!

map car man words telling me to do things's Journal Statistics
View map car man words telling me to do things's profile
Entries 747 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (0.13% of total)
Views 418724
Replies map car man words telling me to do things has made 4279 comments [view stats]
Comments 6494 comments (8.69 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 2226 props given to map car man words telling me to do things [who be proppin?]
Buddies 61 buddies
Relation You are not map car man words telling me to do things's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Dec 2, 2006 - 12:12 PM
Cooking with Q RESURRECTION
I think I'm finally over my loss of my previous journal and all three Cooking entries within. The photos are still up on my school server so it was only a matter of effort to rewrite them.

Some of the semi CwQ I've managed so far were this, this and, to an extent, this.

Well, here's the first one, please forgive the awful colors and lighting in the shots, I was terrible at photography back then.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Right, so this was the chili chicken I made in my first entry last year. I'll again be using metric system measurements, so use this and this if you don't know them.

2-4 servings

450g of unspiced chicken slices
3dl of rice
2.5dl of cooking cream
1 cube of chick stock
1 can of pineapple pieces
1dl of chili-tomato sauce
black pepper
white pepper
1(for the stock)+2dl of water

We'll need around 450g of unspiced chicken slices. You can happily use spiced ones, but unspiced works best for this dish.

One can of pineapple pieces. Open the lid slightly and pour the juice out into a bowl, we'll need it.

Fry the chicken in a pan, I like to use butter, but you're not required to. Just make sure you don't undercook it or they'll taste like chewy cardboard. Then again, overcooking dries them up easily, so fry them just so they get a nice golden/brown surface (nice golden brown surface not visible in picture)

Take a large bowl (I like to use a glass one for this dish) and measure 3dl of rice into a cup. Pour just a little to the bottom of the bowl, just enough to somewhat cover the bottom.

Once the chicken is done, put them all in on top of the rice, then add the pineapple pieces, then pour the rest of the rice on top, as evenly as possible. It'll look something like this.

Heat up the oven up to 200-225°C (oh lawd, this is our old stove)

You'll need one cube of chicken stock. Heat up (boil) 1dl of water in the microwave and drop the cube in to soak and melt. Stir every now and then.

While the oven is heating up, pour around 2.5dl of cooking cream into the pineapple juice.

Once the stock cube has melted into the water properly, pour that in too.

Mix in around 1dl of chili-tomato sauce, depending on how hot you want it.

You need to pour in 2dl of water.

I myself usually pour tap water into the empty carton of cream, shake it, and then pour that into the tomato sauce cup and from there into the mix, to get all of the remaining sauce and cream, but you're free to just measure water in as is.

Add black and white pepper depending on your tastes, I usually put around 25 turns of each. Mix it all well so it's evened up.

Carefully pour the sauce in with the rice and chicken and put the whole thing in the oven for at least 45 minutes. After 40 or so minutes keep checking the surface till it's done.

Should look something like this.

And voila. Spicy, salty and sweet, delicous all around. Extremely easy to make and tastes great even when you microwave it the next day. But it's extremely hot out of the oven so let it cool on your plate for a while.

Well, that's it for the first one. I'll see if I can get around to writing the second entry tomorrow or Monday at latest. And after the old ones are up, I'll see if I can come up with new ones~

Currently Playing: Masaki Kurihara: Spring Cleaning on New Year's Eve - Yotsubato 2

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [10] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (17 haibane)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #188 of 746]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
map car man words telling me to do things's Journal