Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Turbo's Journal

Journal Banner
Welcome back to my mind~

Turbo's Journal Statistics
View Turbo's profile
Entries 52 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 28363
Replies Turbo has made 145 comments [view stats]
Comments 243 comments (4.67 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 13 props given to Turbo [who be proppin?]
Buddies 27 buddies
Relation You are not Turbo's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Aug 20, 2007 - 06:42 PM
Accident update + fundraiser
So, its been nearly three weeks since the accident, and I've been getting alot of info back. Step-dad is doing okay, he took the loss of his leg rough, but I spoke to him today and he told me "sometimes life throws shit at you, you just have to take it and keep walking forwards" So, all in all, he's doing okay. Has another surgery to go to, then he's out of the hospital and into rehab for a few months.. Gona learn how to walk properly with a prosthesis.

Next! A link. (Click it too, because therse pictures of the bikes and the blazer that hit them)
http://www.baddcentral.com/news/deta...sp?news_id=567

and quotes from the link

Quote:
3 members of the CMC, Canadian Motorcycle Cruisers West Island Chapter were hit head on while rounding a 90 degree corner. They were on a Sunday morning ride just after 11:am when a Blazer driven by a drunk driver rammed into them in their lane. The driver was racing with another and this was not his first time stopped for DUI.

BADD has met with Conrad Peeck, one of the victims and has picked up and transported his bike to his garage for the rebuild. We also set them up with Michael Politis our victim assistant director to save them from the hassles and the red tape.

We wish them all the best in the recovery process and will be here when they need us.

Shown above from left is Walter, Conrad, and Paul before the accident.

It is evident that these guys are going to need some extra effort so BADD has decided to offer all the members of CMC one ticket for our Worlds Largest Bike Giveaway for every dollar donated to these victims.

10 Big Twin Harleys and 2 custom pick up trucks are up for grabs at the next Daytona Bike Week.

Go to our home page, click on the spinning Harley and fill the form out. Where it says " How did you hear about this fundraiser" click on CMC Website.

100% of all orders will be put to use on these 3 brothers.

A progress report will be posted every week.

Thanks for your support.
I of course, will be giving a little bit of what I can... 'cause well, he's my step-dad, and it would be wrong not to.

What else for a progress update.. Oh, I got a cell phone. The red motorola krzr. Its pretty neat.

See you~

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 thoughts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25 of 52]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Turbo's Journal