Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal

Journal Banner
Wow. Another Chocojournal.

Chaotic's Journal Statistics
View Chaotic's profile
Entries 161 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 61682
Replies Chaotic has made 696 comments [view stats]
Comments 547 comments (3.4 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 92 props given to Chaotic [who be proppin?]
Buddies 17 buddies
Relation You are not Chaotic's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Oct 30, 2008 - 03:37 PM
Well this just sucks. I can't vote!
So the biggest election ever is about to happen in a couple days.

And I just found out I'm not a registered voter.

Kinda blows.

My cousin works for the state... Back in March, she was running for freeholder of our county. Needed a couple of signatures from the family to help her out. She told me that you needed to be a registered voter to sign. I had the form that I never completed and she said that I could fill it out and sign the petition that she needed for the position.

So until yesterday, I thought I was registered to vote... Up until the sample ballots came in the mail and I was the only one out of my family that didn't get one. Being concerned, I e-mailed my cousin and she said that she had submitted the form and just to make sure I should call the county clerks office to inquire about my position.

Called about an hour ago, and shazam! Not registered! Even, the lady helping me out on the other line felt sorry for me considering how big this election is.

She told me that I could plead my case to a judge, but I think it's a bit extreme. Hopefully my cousin could get back to me as soon as she can.

Ugh...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #136 of 161]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal