Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wvlfpvp's Journal

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK [size=5]FUCK[/size]

wvlfpvp's Journal Statistics
View wvlfpvp's profile
Entries 719 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 4 entries are private (0.56% of total)
Views 310710
Replies wvlfpvp has made 2198 comments [view stats]
Comments 1993 comments (2.77 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 440 props given to wvlfpvp [who be proppin?]
Buddies 100 buddies
Relation You are not wvlfpvp's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jul 9, 2015 - 06:01 PM
I am no longer the proud owner of a 3ds.
I took it to work with me almost daily, because retail in this city means about 5 or 6 tags a week. And then I lost it a couple weeks ago and it walked out. Tried calling around, but places need a police report to even let me know if one came in on trade (Even with the specific of "I still have the box and my registration with Nintendo here's my serial number in two places here's email records for dlc"), so yeah. I don't have time to get one, especially considering I can't have the place hold it (and my copy of Curtain Call yay for dlc and logged hours I can't get back) until it processes.

so yeah. I guess at least games are tied to my account instead of being completely lost, or am I screwed in that regard too?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #715]

Apr 5, 2015 - 10:21 PM
FOOD WARS!
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #714]

Dec 12, 2014 - 02:08 PM
BSC '015 winner confirmed
FURIOUS SCISSOR
YouTube Video

:furious scissoring noises:

need jessy to confirm/deny

(but really I am nominating this shit)

Currently Playing: FURIOUS SCISSORING NOISES

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #713]

Dec 5, 2014 - 05:39 PM
Just gonna put a music link right here
http://rivalrivalrival.bandcamp.com/...x-mega-man-ost

Holy.

God.

Yes.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #712]

Sep 24, 2014 - 06:31 PM
One-Step Transformers - a thought
Kids are fucking lazy these days if that's a selling point.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #711]

Aug 18, 2014 - 09:39 AM
Dog stuff.
I've been holding off on doing this for a couple of months now, but here goes.

Stephen and I's first dog together, Lucy, passed away at the end of June. She was about 14 years old (we aren't completely sure, because she walked up to our house as a strayprobable drop-off on the side of the road, but we had her for over 9 years). She'd been on her way out for a while, but the vet said that she wasn't suffering, so there had been no need to put her down. We went on a family cruise in the middle of the month, and she stayed at a Pet Hotel, did really well. My parents came by a few times to visit with her, and let us know how she was doing.

Then we came home. We had one more week with her. She was more energetic on walks than she had been in months, but she was also sleeping and lazy more and more in the room. We'd had some problems getting her to eat off and on, but we had that solved by the time we went on vacation (grilled chicken does wonders for a dog's tummy)... but she wouldn't eat. I took her to the vet, who gave us some fluids to put her on, but she still wouldn't eat. So getting nutrition, but we also knew that, after the weekend, we were probably going to need to take her in to say goodbye.

That Sunday morning, I had to sing a solo at church, so I left early to go to both services as I had to. She seemed to be sleeping OK, and was responsive enough when I took her out. Second service, Stephen called me during prayer. I ignored the first call (it's pretty SOP for us when I'm somewhere like church, because accidental dials happen), but when the phone rang the second time, I got up and left the sanctuary. He was upset, said he had just woken up and heard her whine when he went to the bathroom, and it was time. I left the service (my director knew the situation, so nothing needed to be said) and met him and his dad at the vet. He was holding her, she was wrapped up in a towel, and having some problems breathing. He handed her to me (I'd gotten to the vet first and was pacing in the lot, my parents were on the way (they were at the service that morning, so they called when it was over, having noticed I wasn't in the choir loft anymore), and we went in. We had to wait for the vet to come administer so I kept holding her.

She fell asleep in my arms and didn't wake up.

We had her cremated, so we wouldn't have to bury her somewhere we weren't going to be in a year. I still rub the top of her urn every now and then. Fucking hell I miss her so goddamn much some days, even now. Reading Sandman helped (it's become part of my grieving process (holy god issue 8, and Death during the wake hurt but are so cathartic because she does understand and she does give life meaning)), and so did the other part of this post.

We have a new puppy. Her name is Ethel, and she's just over three months old. This is her at the vet:

(I don't have a lot of awake pictures of her, because she's fucking twitchy)

She's an American Cocker, like Lucy (unless Lucy was a Colonial (cross between American and English Cockers)), and she's a bundle of sweetness. And biting. Holy god the biting. Yeah. At least we've got her mostly potty-trained, and she's taken to crate training (until we can let her sleep on the bed through the night without having to worry about her peeing on the comforter again) pretty well, even though we put it up on the desk chair on my side of the bed to keep her calm at night. Spoiled.

But yeah, she helps with missing Lucy. Except for the days where she makes it worse. Y'all know how it goes, right?

So. Still grieving, but also happy because hey, puppy.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #710]

Aug 5, 2014 - 10:47 AM
Dear Gamingforce: I apologize
Response to: What the fuck does "pro-marriage" mean? by wvlfpvp

I was quite wrong, and what this man is doing is fucking beautiful.

http://www.esquire.com/features/abor...ie-parker-0914

Also, even before I read the article, let me just say that the idea of there only being one clinic in Mississippi just felt wrong to me.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #709]

Jul 15, 2014 - 01:13 AM
Hey Shin:
To go with your shoes!

FUCKING WINGS

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #708]

Jul 1, 2014 - 10:02 PM
Fucking Octoball Derby

Fucking Octoball Derby. Just one more heart piece.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #707]

Jun 30, 2014 - 04:56 PM
Just so y'all know:
I'm with Ginsberg on today's ruling. Hobby Lobby winning is not "religious freedom" it's a public employer trampling on the religious freedoms of their employees who may or may not hold to those same beliefs.

It's not like Hobby Lobby's a fucking church.

I have other, more emotional shit to post, but I can't fucking deal right now, so that'll just have to wait.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #706]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wvlfpvp's Journal