Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wvlfpvp's Journal

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK [size=5]FUCK[/size]

wvlfpvp's Journal Statistics
View wvlfpvp's profile
Entries 719 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 4 entries are private (0.56% of total)
Views 310593
Replies wvlfpvp has made 2198 comments [view stats]
Comments 1993 comments (2.77 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 440 props given to wvlfpvp [who be proppin?]
Buddies 100 buddies
Relation You are not wvlfpvp's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jul 24, 2013 - 07:59 PM
So actual news instead of randomness
I'm singing Victor in Young Frankenstien at one of the local theatres. It's not a pay gig, but they generally do better stuff than the one that pays/has interns, so it's still good.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #685]

Jul 20, 2013 - 06:49 PM
Also, KINMOZA
Fucking oh my god adorable

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #684]

Jul 17, 2013 - 05:46 PM
Oh my god Stella Women's Academy
Are you watching new Gainax Stephen and I am watching new Gainax The music so far is awesome in the action sequences (totally jazz Japanese people make good Jazz) also there's this blue haired girl:

She's like, basically Kamina (because she's bad ass and has blue hair and is a total mentor figure) and she's only featured in ONE EPISODE so far and totally owns it WATCH THE DAMN SHOW

I mean it's gainax, so it's got bouncy boobs for those of y'all who like bouncy boobs

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #683]

Jun 29, 2013 - 08:42 PM
To post something before I Facebook it
Denying queers marriage rights for religious reasons (which are almost exclusively Abrahamic) is to invalidate the fact that marriage existed in countries outside that religious sphere before it was introduced. Hell, what about places that missionaries go to that still practice tribal god worship? They get married!

WHAT ABOUT ATHIESTS.

I SPELLED THAT WRONG

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #682]

May 6, 2013 - 06:59 PM
AKB0048: Shit Just Got Real
She totally exploded into a star.

Also one of the girls used the glowstick missiles that WOTA used.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #681]

Apr 30, 2013 - 11:53 AM
I finished reading Pluto this weekend
Holy christ. I've been reading a lot of manga, but this is one of the few that I'll say is completely and totally brilliant. Just... just...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #680]

Apr 25, 2013 - 09:56 AM
A feature more games need that I miss
Remember when a game would be all like "SPECIAL THANKS TO

YOU"

and you were all like YAY because you were 10 at the time?

Yeah I want more games to be all like Yeah we're happy you finished the game.

Currently Playing: It's like being the fifth member of Spinal Tap

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [6] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #679]

Apr 22, 2013 - 08:58 PM
AKB0048
Why does this show exist?

I mean I'm glad it does because it's pretty entertaining and all

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #678]

Apr 22, 2013 - 03:34 PM
Memphis has some of the best news stories (Part 2)
http://www.wmctv.com/story/21763154/...ighbors-finger

Of note: IT WAS HER FUCKING FINGER.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #677]

Apr 19, 2013 - 08:37 PM
Memphis has some of the best news stories (Part 1 of a possibly continuing series)
http://wreg.com/2013/04/19/restauran...return-burger/

Of note: the burger was 3 days old.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #676]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wvlfpvp's Journal