Gamingforce Interactive ForumsGamingforce Interactive ForumsGamingforce Interactive Forums
82270 35182

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wvlfpvp's Journal

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK [size=5]FUCK[/size]

wvlfpvp's Journal Statistics
View wvlfpvp's profile
Entries 712 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 4 entries are private (0.56% of total)
Views 110117
Replies wvlfpvp has made 2218 comments [view stats]
Comments 1980 comments (2.78 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 434 props given to wvlfpvp [who be proppin?]
Buddies 100 buddies
Relation You are not wvlfpvp's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Feb 12, 2013 - 09:13 AM
Life Update? (also Werewolf?)
I'm feeling lazy so here it is:

I haven't been posting much.

I'll be posting again.

I have a dumb idea for a horror-themed Werewolf game involving paintings (sorta Dorian Gray-ish, but less obviously tied to each player since that'd ruin the fun). Thoughts?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #668]

Oct 9, 2012 - 02:53 PM
playing SNES roms on tv: why didn't I do this before?
Stephen and I have one of his parents' old laptops that we just started using to watch subbed anime on our tv instead of watching on computer (just make sense, given that there's a lot of stuff that both of us like (oh god we're watching KissXSis and enjoying it for the pure sense that it's insanely raunchy oh god the third ep. of the oad))

That said, I don't know why I didn't think about this sooner: putting an emulator on the laptop and using my Playstation2-to-usb converter to actually play shit that I've been wanting to play on a TV for the longest fucking time ON A FUCKING TV. It's fantastic. It's also a much better alternative for certain games than getting them on WiiWare, seeing as how I don't have a classic controller and the button layout on the Gamecube controller is awkward for more action-y titles (Super Metroid would NEVER happen with the GC controller). Now all I need is a wireless mouse and I have the ability to play the ENTIRE monkey island series on the TV.

Long Story Short: Terranigma, Chrono Trigger, Super Castlevania IV, other classics. On our 50" tv.

No Filters.

Final Destination.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [6] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #667]

Oct 4, 2012 - 07:04 PM
Kirby no Kirakira Kizzu (SFC)
In another "wvlf wants you to play this if you haven't already entry," I have the SNES version of Kirby Star Stacker.

Because wvlf is lazy and also doesn't want to stop playing for long enough to take pictures, here's a couple utub vids

SOTORY MODO!
YouTube Video

Why was only the GB version released over here wtf!?!?

BATTURU/PUZURU MODO!
YouTube Video

There's also a "play till you fuck up mode!"

Like seriously. The game's essentially playable without understanding Japanese. I haven't tried story mode, but I'm guessing that text knowledge really isn't important to being able to play the game. So why we only got the GB version I don't know. This is fun as hell. FRUCKING PRAY IT!@

I have a download link for you. It is here.

Currently Playing: Hell they could have stuck it on the Wii disc as a bonus!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #666]

Oct 4, 2012 - 12:06 PM
oh god captain novolin
oh god.

what you wanted pictures i don hav pictars

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #665]

Sep 27, 2012 - 02:27 PM
Asameshimae Nyanko (SFC): Japan made Othello with Cats.
Holy shit I finally found this game that is Othello but with cats.

Also rock paper scissors.

YouTube Video

Ignore the fact that the wanker who made the vid has filters on.

rom download goes here!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #664]

Sep 21, 2012 - 04:23 PM
Ruin (a Bioshock mashup album)
So there's this album. I've had it for a while, and just thought about linking y'all to it. Problem is, dude took his original copy down. So. Until I get around to making a post for the MEC (I actually have other stuff to post, and I'm hosting on Dropbox, so it'll be available until I take it off that.)

But. It's a mashup album with a LOT of samples from both Bioshock 1 and 2 (and their soundtracks), and a bunch of other music besides.

I should warn you it also has the Dr. Suchong "Would you kindly" audio diary, so just be prepared. It's in I can see your Breath.

Download folder link goes here

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #663]

Sep 21, 2012 - 09:31 AM
Seeing Lords of Shadow through to the end
God the combo system devolves into smacking buttons so hard

But I'm going through since I can count on Kojima to make the story needlessly complex

and we all know how much I like needlessly complex things

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #662]

Sep 8, 2012 - 02:16 PM
FF: Random Encounter
Boy a lot of this album sounds like the bottom half of a Dwelling of Duels Free Month.

::double checks the artist list::

Oh I see

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #661]

Sep 7, 2012 - 03:16 PM
Wii U Wii U Wii U
YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #660]

Sep 1, 2012 - 11:43 AM
Off-Beat SNES games
OK, so we all know that the 16-bit era had some really random crap coming out for the 2 big systems that were out at the time (and the TG-16, as well).

So recommend me some stuff. I'm half tempted to go to the wikipedia article that's got a list of SNES games (just starting with stuff released in the US/Europe/Australia to begin with) and play through shit that I haven't played a million times. Possibly in release order. I'd also take recommendations for Genesis stuff. Haunting Starring Polterguy made me happy.

And I know about The Firemen and if you don't know about The Firemen then get youself some SNES emulator and the rom and play the damn thing do it now

This includes Tecmo's Secret of the Stars. I'm a bit of a masochist when it comes to games (I've played through so much crap on the NES back when I first discovered emulation with NESticle Yo! Noid)

There may be a thread in this. (Also currently playing Skyblazer, it's not an awful thing, and the music is randomly catchy)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (20 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #659]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wvlfpvp's Journal