Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wvlfpvp's Journal

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK [size=5]FUCK[/size]

wvlfpvp's Journal Statistics
View wvlfpvp's profile
Entries 719 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 4 entries are private (0.56% of total)
Views 309794
Replies wvlfpvp has made 2198 comments [view stats]
Comments 1993 comments (2.77 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 440 props given to wvlfpvp [who be proppin?]
Buddies 100 buddies
Relation You are not wvlfpvp's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Aug 23, 2012 - 09:07 PM
I USE ANTLERS IN ALL OF MY
DEEEEEEEEEEEEECORATING

Currently Playing: Best part of Beauty and the Beast, hands down

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #655]

Aug 23, 2012 - 02:15 PM
Life's simple pleasures:
Deflating an air mattress by laying on it.

Response entries:
Life's complicated pleasures: by Radez

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #654]

Aug 12, 2012 - 09:33 AM
Cats: simultaneously cute and not at all
So the cat just saw me taking our dog out. She was carrying a dead squirrel. Since Stephen and I are the ony folks she really likes, she meowed at me with her mouth full and ran over to show me (she had been heading to the back of the yard).

If I wasn't with the dog, I imagine she would have wanted to be petted.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #653]

Aug 11, 2012 - 03:44 PM
Converting flacs to mp3s
I hate doing it and realizing once the files are on my mp3 player that I forgot to turn off winamp's EQ before I converted. My copy of Bastion that I got with the humble bundle is fucked.

So now I'm redownloading YAY WASTE OF TIME

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #652]

Aug 7, 2012 - 10:44 AM
Horrifyingly photoshopped ad found on isohunt

That is all.
Also I fixed an image link a few entries down.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #651]

Jul 31, 2012 - 11:09 AM
While y'all were busy actually watching the new season of true blood...
I've spent my time convalescing reading the last Sookie book (which at this point are so far removed from the TV continuity that they might as well be entirely different properties). Just finished it and was only mildly surprised that it didn't end with me saying "FINALLY!" Next book might start with it, though, so that's cool. Now if only I could convince Stephen that the books are less skanky than the show...

Also, I'll be playing catch-up with the eps on the DVR in the next few days, so there's that.

Now to finish reading Kiseijuu. Body Horror overload for the win!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #650]

Jul 26, 2012 - 12:07 AM
Ow, my wrist
Ow, my wrist

Currently Playing: Stupid Splint also Bloc Party

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #649]

Jul 24, 2012 - 08:11 PM
Airport security
I will set it off now. Still splinted after the surgery last Thursday, but I'm home, healthy (on enough antibiotics to choke a cat, but ibuprofen is keeping the pain at bay), and I can drive.

The wreck looks kinda bad, until you see the inside and realize the way the Corolla was constructed saved my life. So we have two new ones. So yeah. Life could be so much worse.

Blood and car fluids are stinky in the Memphis summer heat.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #648]

Jul 17, 2012 - 03:22 AM
So I got into a headon collision yesterday
Fell asleep at the wheel, drifted across the center line, got incredibly lucky. I have a broken arm that will need to be set with pins, and some scuffs and scrapes, but the car is completely fucked.

The emts said it was incredible I could move my feet and legs.

Currently Playing: A infomercial for a fucking paint sprayer

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (15 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #647]

Jun 30, 2012 - 09:16 PM
Idea for a play
Set is a platform onstage, making up a living room. The three main walls of the room are made up of wallpaper stretched over a frame (no actual walls). Two, three person cast. Act I consists of banal dialogue about nothing really, maybe reality tv or something topical-ish.

Between the acts, the platform rotates 180. We don't see the actors for about 20 minutes of the second act. Then one of them notices the walls are made of paper. Cue ripping the walls down, the characters noticing the audience and then slowly going insane for the rest of the play with the revelation that they are fictional. Lots of screaming at the audience, maybe someone's hair turns white in full view of the audience, then the play ends with the cast sitting on the edge of the stage for 10 minutes, staring silently.

It'll be called "Post-Modernism: a Satire".

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hurbls)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #646]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wvlfpvp's Journal