Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ah! Amoeba's Journal

Journal Banner

Ah! Amoeba's Journal Statistics
View Ah! Amoeba's profile
Entries 208 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (0.96% of total)
Views 102571
Replies Ah! Amoeba has made 1321 comments [view stats]
Comments 1263 comments (6.07 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1278 props given to Ah! Amoeba [who be proppin?]
Buddies 39 buddies
Relation You are not Ah! Amoeba's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Dec 10, 2014 - 11:27 AM
XMAS CARDS !!
PM or Post your address for an xmas card.

That is all.

DO IT DO IT DO IT

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 cavestorys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #206]

Jun 25, 2013 - 02:59 PM
Rasputin was in a dream last night
He was sprawled out on the carpet in my den, hypnotized by a song on the radio.

It was not clear if he was on drugs, but probably.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 cavestorys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #205]

May 11, 2013 - 08:17 PM
Jeff, An Incestuously Possessive Criminal Type

OH MY GOD!
DOWNLOAD!

A sample:
Spoiler:

Currently Playing: Friends

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 cavestorys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #204]

May 10, 2013 - 02:37 PM
Drink-On Tonight! Don't Miss it!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 cavestorys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #203]

Mar 19, 2013 - 08:31 AM
Thank You For Being A Yen.
For Christmas we sent Yen a card and a publication on soil samples and geological surveys of Nova Scotia. He must have really loved that because last week a package showed up out of the blue.

We always answer the front door with knives drawn, so we immediately set about stabbing at the box with our eyes closed while the mailman attempted to hand it to us.

You know that old saying about omelets and weeping stab wounds.

Inside was a...

CONTENTS PAGE!

And then all of the things it listed, including a bunch of download cards.

These things are MINT, too. We aren't even gonna try opening the Beatles stuff.

Thud was unimpressed, as usual.

We spent Spring Break enjoying SXSW and relaxing back home in a colorful blanket fort listening to smooth electro-jazz and napping on an air mattress. It was amazing.

Thanks so much, Dull. You are a sweetheart and a songbird.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [14] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 cavestorys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #202]

Jan 23, 2013 - 11:55 PM
Merry Crunch-Mass to You.
It's not too late to celebrate Crunch-Mass twenty twelve.

For Crunchmass I got a helium shark zeppelin that my brother accidentally flew into a power line. The gases inside exploded and took out a transformer and probably the electricity to the entire neighborhood.

It was surely the work of God forgetting his son's birthday was almost a month ago.

Is everyone getting their cards? We were a bit late on getting the last batch shipped out. I know a few of you have gotten them - hooray! Thud and I love you guys and miss the hell out of you.

This entry is mainly for all of you who didn't get a card. Sorry, friends, there were just only so many to go around. If you did get a card, just know that Thud and I want to bone you. Hope you all had a great holiday season!

In other news: did Sim tell you? We got to meet up with him for some pink lady drinks last Saturday. IdleChill was there. It is a weird feeling being introduced to someone you've never meet and realizing you already know them. I had to head home after dinner for work and beauty sleep, but the rest of GFF Tejas went on to the arcades and bars and parties. Made me realize (again) how much I miss going to meets.

Next year...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 cavestorys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #201]

Nov 8, 2012 - 06:21 PM
cd swap?
It's about that time of the year aint it?

What's the deal, Pang.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 cavestorys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #200]

Sep 28, 2012 - 10:39 PM
I could eat a peach for hours.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 cavestorys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #199]

Sep 27, 2012 - 08:29 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH--

YouTube Video

Edit: Mentioned it on Facebook but it seems like Garr beat me to the punch on this by an hour or so. FOILED. GARR

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 cavestorys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #198]

Sep 25, 2012 - 01:43 PM
Enough Time Has Passed That We Can Comfortably Talk About Crash's Lungs.
Running with Jessy's point in Zeph's thread: who got Crash's lungs? If Crash wasn't an organ donor (you stingy bastard), does he then get to let rot these things that weren't even his to begin with? Or are they still considered property of the original owner and thrown back into donor rotation? Do they even redistribute already donated organs?

I ask you guys because the yahoo answers crowd don't know who Crash is.

edit Oh god that thought of having a 120 year old set of eyeballs that have rotated through who knows how many dudes' heads.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (22 cavestorys)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #197]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ah! Amoeba's Journal