Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Tehgato's Journal

Tehgato's Journal Statistics
View Tehgato's profile
Entries 6 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 2821
Replies Tehgato has made 12 comments [view stats]
Comments 34 comments (5.67 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to Tehgato [who be proppin?]
Buddies 5 buddies
Relation You are not Tehgato's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Feb 23, 2009 - 06:46 PM
fobble. fobble.
Something homey about this place. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAH. I'd tap that PENCIL ON THAT THERE TABLE. whatever. THINGS NOT TO SAY LOUDLY IN PUBLIC, unless it's your ADORING PUBLIC.

"Ow, Dad, you blew out my box. NOW who's gonnna wanna FUCK ME?"

"I'd tap that. And her mother too."

"That woman needs a haircut and a new bra."

"I'd eat a mile of shit from that chick's ass just to see where it came from."

"That old man's obituary shall read COCK RELATED ASS TRAMA the next time he sits on his beans and strokes out."

Feel free to add. I'm lazy. =)

Currently Playing: Avenged Sevenfold - Afterlife

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Jul 13, 2008 - 12:39 PM
WHHHAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIII D-D-JAAAAA GOIEEE Uhhhh ERRR!! krsht
Delicious.
And then I explode. Yeah yeah hungry as hungry gets and hungry is never hungry.

Today my cock says:

"EAT SHIT AND DIE!!" and "ARE THERE ANY COOKIES LEFT?"

Tune in the next time you're not wackin' your caboodle to find out what sort of zany wackadoo things my cock will conjure and spit into your ears next!

Currently Playing: "I'LL CUT YOU BITCH" by "The Newly Weds Next Door" (tee hee jp)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Jul 10, 2007 - 12:50 AM
Fuck You
I guess I can't get away from this place. =p

Currently Playing: Soulfly - Back to the Primitive

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Feb 13, 2007 - 04:50 PM
Bored so someone suck my dick
Sugar fuck cock dick with shit, don't make me tear off your left motherfucker tit I'll eat it and make a titsicle when I take a piss in your moma's swimming pool. I shoot shits like you for fun and I can use anything to cook you, son. I wish I was a peice of meat because I'd go out of my way to bleed on your feet. I have ten fingers, eleven toes and several good reason to shut your face mostly cause I'll slice your chode and bust your throat. I like chilli it slams real nice on your car's windshield and when it's chilly the sound it makes is the noise you'll make when I stomp your face all over the place. A gerbil fucked your dad, and now he's mad. Your dad liked it but Mr Gerbil likes him frightened. I recommended your mom but since she's fucking your uncle Tom, I guess that shit'll have to wait because I'm down and out like an aussie who just stabbed a clown.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Aug 26, 2006 - 10:45 AM
Ode to Old Sewers, I almost posted this, I decided to journal instead.
Quote:
This either means Brady will loosen the fuck up in future, or maybe he'll get banned for spam, or maybe he'll pretend like it never happened once he sobers up.
Not to put you on the spot, Dennis, but I'm going to take advantage of this opportunity to say something which I think many people have been thinking about the sewers for quite some time.

Once upon a time, when the sewers had absolutely no rules, Bradylama used to 'penis' threads. No thread was safe. The moment a thread bored Bradylama in the least, it was penis'd. I recall some threads being penis'd at the second post, and then quickly closed as they rocketed off any singular train of thought. Despite the inherant frustration that this may have caused those who wished to discuss the topic at hand, many found Bradylama's humor to be the perfect opportunity to actually talk with other citizens of the sewers forum. In essence, I am suggesting that such outbursts were not only uncalled for, but were the accidental key ingredient which, at the time, made this community discuss a variety of topics as a community instead of some dirty secrets survey forum. Nobody really cares how big another member's penis is or how many are homosexual or not, this community merely cares about the entertainment value of healthy debate and interaction. Unhealthy debating has always been a problem, but the flame fights provide entertainment as well when taken in infrequent doses.

Am I the only one who thinks that this thread was created in an effort to break the monotony of routine life? It's the inundation of the threads which Brady so evidently mocks that make me and many others think twice about posting regularly around here anymore. I find it rather frustrating that threads like 'What if a starfish farted', 'Tongue Fur', or even some of the Banetek and Pink's threads which somehow kept everyone entertained seem to have gotten lost in the catacombs of GFF's deleted history. Today, I reflect back three years ago when I thought it impossible to see the internet produce anything more entertaining than GFF. My reflection leaves me feeling strangely vacant, as if the community has changed too much to ever go back.

Something tells me that this is a similar message to the one being implicated in this thread, or perhaps I have grown too asthetic and analytical for the sewers.

Currently Playing: The Police - Murder By Numbers

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

May 26, 2006 - 11:22 AM
Wish me a happy birthday this year. On 06/06/06~
That them be braggin' rights.

Currently Playing: Korn - Liar

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Tehgato's Journal