Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Misogynyst Gynecologist's Journal

Journal Banner
"Remember that you must behave in life as at a dinner party. Is anything brought around to you? Put out your hand and take your share with moderation. Does it pass by you? Don't stop it. Is it not yet come? Don't stretch your desire towards it, but wait till it reaches you. Do this with regard to children, to a wife, to public posts, to riches, and you will eventually be a worthy partner of the feasts of the gods. And if you don't even take the things which are set before you, but are able even to reject them, then you will not only be a partner at the feasts of the gods, but also of their empire." - The Enchiridion, Epictetus

Misogynyst Gynecologist's Journal Statistics
View Misogynyst Gynecologist's profile
Entries 969 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 56 entries are private (5.78% of total)
Views 476810
Replies Misogynyst Gynecologist has made 6926 comments [view stats]
Comments 8922 comments (9.21 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1601 props given to Misogynyst Gynecologist [who be proppin?]
Buddies 23 buddies
Relation You are not Misogynyst Gynecologist's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jul 20, 2007 - 11:01 PM
This is the hottest
Response to: This is hotter. by Elidibs

YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #413]

Jul 20, 2007 - 10:13 PM
Fuck Off Leo
Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet are filming a movie in my neck of the woods.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0959337/

Tying up traffic like you wouldn't believe. They've closed down Route 25's connection to my town - which is really tough since that connects to both Route 15, 84 and I-95.

Spielberg didn't do this to us any time he filmed here.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #412]

Jul 19, 2007 - 08:08 PM
Epic Internet Win #74353775

WOLFMAN HAS NARDS!
Music by Bruce Broughton

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #411]

Jul 17, 2007 - 08:31 PM
Why I'm Better Than All Of You
I've been offically adapted into my all-time favorite video game's canon by no less than EA its self.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (18 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #410]

Jul 15, 2007 - 01:38 PM
Composer Autograph List
Arnold, David (Godzilla)
Badalamenti, Angelo (The Wicker Man - Cover Only)
Conti, Bill (Escape To Victory)
Davis, Don (Warriors Of Virtue)
Giacchino, Michael (Alias: Season 2)
Giacchino, Michael (Medal Of Honor)
Giacchino, Michael (Medal Of Honor: Underground)
Giacchino, Michael (Medal Of Honor: Frontline)
Giacchino, Michael (w. Chris Tilton) (Mercenaries)
Giacchino, Michael (Secret Weapons Over Normandy)
Goldenthal, Elliot (Signed Sheet Music - "Burn It Blue")
Goldsmith, Jerry (Star Trek Voyager - Main Title Single)
Goldsmith, Jerry (Photograph)
Holdridge, Lee (Of Love And Hope: Music From Beauty And The Beast)
Isham, Mark (The Black Dahlia)
Kraemer, Joe (Xerox Of "End Titles" from The Way Of The Gun)
Ottman, John (Superman Returns)
Ottman, John ("Thank You" Letter)
Poledouris, Basil (Wind)
Scott, John (A Study In Terror)
Tilton, Chris (w. Michael Giacchino) (Mercenaries)
Williams, David (The Prophecy)
Williams, John (Goodbye, Mr Chips)
Williams, John (Insert w. Photograph)
Young, Christopher (Ghost Rider)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #409]

Jul 15, 2007 - 10:29 AM
Medal Of Honor: Airborne (Score) Preview

Michael Giacchino

Eastwood Scoring Stage at Warner Brothers

Percussionist Don Williams - Brother to composer John

Operation Avalanche Cue - 3 Megs

Spoiler:

Andrea Datzman (Giacchino's Assistant), Chad Seiter (additional orchestration), and music editors Paul Apelgren and Steve Davis. Doesn't Andrea look EXACTLY like Alice?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #408]

Jul 14, 2007 - 08:15 PM
High School Signatures
Response to: (Deleted Entry)

I had the bad luck of getting a yearbook with poor binding, so I barely ever look in this fucking thing. Its from 1999, so The Phantom Meance was big news still, hence the Star Wars references (or was that because I went as Luke in ROTJ that Halloween?) Lets see who wrote in it...

(Jesus Christ, who are these people?)

Quote:
{Bunch of runes} - Jamie
(What the fuck?)

Quote:
It seems as though time has moved on and left us in its wake. The years have been good to us and they will live on in our memories. Remember all the good times - Gordo
(Fuck you, Gordo. You cheated in every goddamned RPG we played and you looked like that guy Evil Willow stripped of his skin in Season 6 of Buffy. Now you're bald and work as an airline steward. Congrats)

Quote:
You're so crazy! You've been so cool in class. Remember out art class conversations. Call me sometime (***-****). Have a nice life - Carolyn
(Carolyn was a crazy girl who was constantly high and punched out our principal in the middle of the office. God I miss her.)

Quote:
Have a good graduation. Hope to see you around, you're pretty awesome. Remember, I'm not German! Actually, I am! Sort Of! Have fun, you communist! Just Kidding <3. {Three phone numbers} - Lauren
(Oh, how I miss you Lauren. She's married and just had her first kid. I think the German joke was about how Im part German and I always wanted to slide that part between her DDs. I'll probably call her later after reading this.)

Quote:
Long Live the Penguin! Email me all your bad movies so I can endure them as well - Spooge
(Ah, Michael. You looked like a throwback to 1993 Nirvana fandom and you knew everything there was about Linux. Now you're programming video games for a living. I should probably Google your name and see where you are now.)

Quote:
Don't ever forget ID&T or Thunderdome. It's been a real horrorshow - Roger
(hehehehehe, me and this kid were nerd buddies. We weren't in the A/V Club but we ran and formatted and basically maintained the library computers and network, much to the horror of the Computer Science teacher)

Quote:
COVER BY GARRETT
STARING FLOYD LEONARD, KEANU REEVES AND VINCENT PRICE AS "THE HOPPING WOMAN"

Al-
Unicron-
Mr Nephric-
Sir. God. No.
Cpl. Hudson? LeHah?
Too many names. No books in yearbook. Men die, piss lives on, and great vengeance upon those who honor Freddie Prinze II and Ahmed Best over Clive Barker and the cast of "One Who Flew Over The Cookoo's Nest". You're the only true scholar I know, and its nice not to have to make sense here. I shall stab thee through the heart with chains of ice. - Garrett
(Oh god, Garrett. This kid has gone on to be a minor internet celeb because of his animation projects, like the Thief And The Cobbler redux DVD and his Star Wars documentaries. We use to sit around, talking like Hunter S Thompson and screaming profanities at cheerleaders about goat eggs. I miss 1999 all the sudden)

Quote:
May the Force be with you! Enjoy your future existence amd remember to pave your own way. PS: "Don't underestimate the power of the Force!" - Mr B
(Picture Mr Burns with the delivery of William Shatner - and who teaches Math. The guy was a goddamned comedy gold mine.)

Quote:
You are without a doubt a most remarkable and memorable young man. I have always been impressed with your elected interests and assorted knowledge. You are a renaissance man in the making, if you are not one already. God Speed, Dan Shea
("The Admiral", as my friend David and I called him. Slightly batshit and fascinated with Stanley Kubrick, Ambrose Bierce and UFOs. During one of our major tests in English on Julius Caesar, he put his giant, Fox Mulder sized UFO file on my desk and told me I got a 100 on the test before taking it - in front of the class, whom he was handing the test out to)

Quote:
One of these days, someone will give you a good camera and your real talents will be unleashed. Until then, your teachers will just have to suffer in silence. Anyone who appreciates the talents of Malcolm McDowell, David Warner and Stanley Kubrick is destined for the same success - Mr Seymour
(This guy was a rookie teacher who somehow put up with my shit. I almost failed his class because I kept sleeping through it - so he brought in Paths Of Glory and made me watch it and write an essay on it. God, I miss 1999.)

Quote:
Shit. I have no idea what to write. Peace. - Bef
(Bef was a tall, goth chick with tits way, way too big for a human being. She was really nice though.)

Quote:
It was a cool four years. Good luck next year. - Jordan
(Jordan went into the Air Force that fall and was shot down over Iraq or Bhudapest or something. He's still MIA last I heard.)

Quote:
(Drawing of a hall pass with the clever destination of COLLEGE filled in)

Here is the best pass I could ever write you! Take advantage of it! Make sure you stay in touch. I can't wait to say I know you when you become famous. I'll be looking for you at Sundance! - Mrs Z
(I adored Mrs Z. She was not only a sweet, kindly lady - but a MILF with a southern twang to her voice ((I see a patern forming here...)). She ran the library and loved the shit out of me. I miss her.)

Quote:
Best of luck to a fellow Star Wars devote. College should be a good time and a great learning experience. I enjoyed all of our conversations, political and otherwise. - Mr Simon
(Mr Simon stood about 5 foot nothing and looked like what Yoda would if he was on Meet The Press. We didn't get along until I came in dressed as Luke Skywalker for Halloween one year. After that, I could do no wrong.)

Quote:
It was fun. I'm happy we became friends. I'm sure I'll see you over the summer. Don't forget the bus trips (and other trips). Call me - Cris
(Oh, my little lesbian friend. How I miss you terribly. She treated me so well over the years. I've seen her have hot, torrid, strap-on sex with several girls so many times, its driven all attraction of lesbianism from me.)

Quote:
It seems like we have a similar passion for the sick, twisted and violent. Its nice to have a friend you can be sadistic with. and I do mean that as a compliment. Have a good life, boy, and don't forget to critique movies, shoot aliens, gasp at the weird stuff amd laugh like a moron at the hilarious stuff - Dave
(Dave remains my best friend to this day - except now he's trying to fuck Megan ((weird stuff)) and I'm laughing like a moron about it)

Quote:
(Picture of guy going down on a girl) It wouldn't be me if it wasn't obscene. Hope life is moderately enjoyable. Strive for mediocraty. Your brief aquantince - Des
(Des was this pesudo-hippie-pothead-grunge rock girl who sat next to me in some classes. We got thrown out of DARE class because we were having a really loud conversation about squirting pussies one day. I got the feeling she took it in the ass a lot.)

Quote:
Its been a pleasure working with you. I hope the future brings you much happiness and good fortune. Take care and keep in touch! - Kim Shea
(Kim Shea was a guy who looked liked Chief O'Brien from Deep Space Nine, stood about five foot one and I one time watched break-up a fight between two football players and he took one down with a sleeper hold - by himself. He liked the hell out of me and I knew not to piss him off.)

Quote:
Hey you! Its that annoying Franks girl! All I gotta say is that you are very unique... you will get "far" in life. Maybe I'll c-ya in college, even though you really belong in Harvard. (Cell number). Go and watch Austin Powers - Allison
(I worked with Allison at Frank's Nursery And Crafts. Nice girl, a little odd. Did the Alanis Morissette look until she hit college and then did the fake and bake, "I have fake tits in a push-up bra" barbie thing. Too bad. Also got the feeling she took it in the ass.)

Quote:
Hey, I'll miss you *SO MUCH* during the summer. We have to hang out. Remember to call/page me. - Jes
(Jes was this goth girl who was your best friend until she found a guy to fuck. She wasnt hard on the eyes but I tried to get at it once and got shot down. She works at Circuit City but I havent seen her in about 6 years.)

Quote:
Hey, you suck! You get to leave high school! Grr, I no like you! I'm just kidding. Have fun this summer, email me or call me sometime (cell phone number) oops, almost messed up my own number. Hehe. Look how pretty this green pen is. Well I dunno what else to say <3 - Danielle
(If I add anything here, Sass or Alice will kill me)

Quote:
Well, my young Padawan Learner, you've come very far... but you are still not a master. At least of good! Seriously, have a great summer, I'm sure we'll see each other. Later man - Pete
(Pete is a seriously nice guy but he's the most generic italian male you can find. He likes Resident Evil like no one's business. And comic books. But he gets more pussy than the Purina company. Go figure.)

Someone also wrote "The Road Goes Ever On" by Tolkein - but they didn't sign it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #407]

Jul 14, 2007 - 10:41 AM
The Girlfriend Stories: LeHah Edition
All bitches are ca-ra-zaaaay.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #406]

Jul 14, 2007 - 08:50 AM
Gamingforce Makes It To Urban Dictionary
Quote:
Gamingforce Interactive Forums. An elitest hellhole of a forum where the regulars flame newbies every day, the elitests themselves decide when you are finally "cool" after acquiring a "reputation" of said coolness. This only occurs after a lengthy period of time has passed (Years). Owned by an extremely ugly looking asian man.

(Newcomer who just registered): "This seems like a nice video game forum. I think I'll make my intro thread."

After making intro thread...ten replies have been made, the latest one being an elitest like a lurker, Sassafrass, others...

Elitest reply: "Hey newbie, you like video gams and anime, huh? FUCK OFF THEN!!"

Upon reading that, the newcomer never sets foot in GFF ever again.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=GFF

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (15 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #405]

Jul 13, 2007 - 08:40 PM
Grandmothers
Heres the long and short of the situation with my maternal grandmother.

She's rounding 80, she's never had a driver's license, she's a shut in that complains she never goes out and when we offer, she says she can't for nebulous reasons. She calls my mother once a week for groceries, which drives my mother nuts because a 5 minute call turns into a 3 hour act between the call, the shopping and bringing it there.

Now, I refuse to go over there any more, which is really pissing my mother off. My reasons, which my mother wants to know nothing about because she *has* to be right in and as far as that she does everything for my grandmother (which is fairly true), are that my grandmother needs to be put in a home and we're simply "enabling" her; by us delivering her groceries and then getting stuck at her house for 3 hours to do other things around the place, we're simply feeding into both her controling nature and her narcicistic need to stay in the house.

We've tried putting her in a home - dropped off pamphlets, had discussions - for the last TEN YEARS but nothing has happened. And I'm sorry if this sounds selfish but I'm tired of having to be deligated the SHIT WORK simply because I'm the youngest in this household.

Let us not discuss the arguement that errupted when I told my mother that there was a Stop & Shop all of a 5 minute drive from my grandmother's house, eliminating the middle man (me) from delivering there ever again.

Needless to say, another spat just happened. Over the years, I've grown rather bored of yelling because my mom only throws a fit when she's PMSing (mood swings that the hewbrew God couldn't fight) and I just kind of shrug and offer the same answer to the same questions.

No more than 15 minutes ago...

Mom: GO TO YOUR GRANDMOTHER'S. SHE CALLS AND CALLS AND CALLS...
Me: She hasn't called my cell phone in over a month.
Mom: SHE CALLS THE HOUSE PHONE
Me: I don't take calls from the house phone, ever. (which is true)
Mom: I DON'T CARE, SHE'S YOUR GRANDMOTHER
Me: And she's your mother. Put her in a goddamned home if you're tired of this.
Mom: IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DO THIS THEN MOVE OUT OF MY HOUSE
Me: I'm working on it. Gimme some time.
Mom: BY NEXT WEEK
Me: Go fuck yourself.

I know her reactions are also heated by a lot of arguements she's had with her live-in boyfriend - a large-type douche that looks EXACTLY LIKE RICHARD BELZER FROM LAW AND ORDER - and to which I'm proud of her for actually standing her ground for once.

I'm not really pissed or angry or sullen about any of this. A little sad that I'm forced to not help my grandmother because it means perpetuating her habits or that my seeing her automatically means I'm put to work around her place. But if that has to be the way it is, thats the way it is.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #404]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Misogynyst Gynecologist's Journal