Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Magi's Journal

Journal Banner
Welcome to Fancy Mel's Fancy World

Magi's Journal Statistics
View Magi's profile
Entries 556 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 24 entries are private (4.32% of total)
Views 201698
Replies Magi has made 1366 comments [view stats]
Comments 2119 comments (3.81 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 847 props given to Magi [who be proppin?]
Buddies 31 buddies
Relation You are not Magi's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Apr 16, 2006 - 11:03 PM
Putting the Monster in Monster girl
The background is this giant monster, just a starting point, I suppose, it is still sketchy. Originally it looks more like a Xenomorph from the Alien though. I changed it so I could make it into my own design.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 fancies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #32]

Apr 16, 2006 - 08:23 PM
The Domination of the Ultimate Martial Art Goddess
超究武神霸
I am thinking about doing a tribute drawing, although most people around here probably won't get the reference. This is the 2005 sketch that I had done that I am going to be basing it on.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 fancies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

Apr 16, 2006 - 01:43 PM
step by step (monster girl)

Basic color completed. Now its time to paint the background.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 fancies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

Apr 16, 2006 - 02:43 AM
some updates
Monster girl sketch, is now inked.

: Nobody cares :

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 fancies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Apr 15, 2006 - 06:32 PM
Shi-Yu's Academic portfolio (note: Nudity)
Note: Life drawing and watercolors. Done Between 2002 to 2004.

I tried taking images myself, most of them end up very blurry. Even though I am using a digital camera. So this is about the half that is accetable. I wondering if it is okay for me to post some of those life drawing...

It took me a while to shoot those, and its a little bit overwhelming when you try to go through hundrens of different drawings trying to figure out which to put in, considering that most of the life drawing are done in full size news print papers, very fragile, on top of that, it is also done using charcoals, and it is rubbing off everywhere. >.>

With exception of , all of the rest are doine between 2002 and 2004. This one is done in latter part of 2005.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 fancies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Apr 14, 2006 - 09:31 PM
No more emo-boy part 1

So I heard that the advent children DVD is coming out for the North America, good news, and to celebrate it, I am planning on doing a illustration for it. For this, I wanted to capture an absolute pivotal moment and what I considered to be the emotional climax of the film. That's right, not the plot (and let it be damned), not the explosive fight scene with saphiroth, but the moment when Aearth turn her head and tell cloud that he is going to be alright, and when cloud smiles. From the start, it was an emotional journal for cloud, and some of the people on Behamut Zero BBS (Chinese) have even speculated that the resurrected sephiroth is actually sent by Aearth, in order to help Cloud complete his emotional journey. And with this, the main saga of the Final Fantasy VII comes to a close. It was a truly satisfying, beautiful. And in 10 days, I'll be able to truly “own it”. I can't wait.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 fancies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27]

Apr 14, 2006 - 07:55 PM
The Golden Lily

The Golden Lily

Time: About mid 2001
A blast from the past! This is one of the earliest image that I find on the computer, or some of the older compilation, at least. Its a fan art of a Chinese/Taiwanese comic book called the Origami Warrior. The design element, at least, looks very different, but I wasn't really looking up her design at the time. I remember doing something like this when I was in detention, although I had only been in detention only 2 times during my four years in American high school, both time for being late, I think. Interesting experience. Posted this sometimes before this last crash, I wish I could elaborate more on this, but guess there really isn't all that much to said.

Here are some images. I don't do a lot of fan art for stuff from Taiwan. Although most of the Chinese comic book doesn't really look anything like this.

I am thinking about doing more of her fan art in the future though. I wanted to do something like this in a different style.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 fancies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26]

Apr 13, 2006 - 07:00 PM
Prospectus 2005
Studiomagi Reviews 2005
As it turn out, 2005 was my most productive year ever. I guess mainly because I have more completed pieces that are now on the computer in that year then any other years combine. (2001-2004) Linking them all is going to be hell. ;_;

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 fancies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

Apr 13, 2006 - 03:06 AM
Reviews of StudioMagi 2001- 2004
Studiomagi Prospectus 2001 to 2004 (137 items)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 fancies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #24]

Apr 12, 2006 - 08:13 PM
33 Hours
Credit hours, that is.

So I finally gotten audited for my major, again. I have 33 credit hours to go before I fullfills the miniment requirement to graduate from University. Of the classes that I am require to take, all of them, except one credit hours, are upper division art classes. Its so close I can almost smell it. Now I'll just have to be re-admitted to University, compile and shoot a new portfolio, to clear the DoG then I am on my way...

So taken off from the college to work for a year turn out to be a set back. Well, at least I know where I am standing now.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 fancies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Magi's Journal