Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal

Journal Banner
Wow. Another Chocojournal.

Chaotic's Journal Statistics
View Chaotic's profile
Entries 161 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 61489
Replies Chaotic has made 696 comments [view stats]
Comments 547 comments (3.4 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 92 props given to Chaotic [who be proppin?]
Buddies 17 buddies
Relation You are not Chaotic's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Feb 7, 2007 - 08:55 PM
STRESSFUL SCHEDULES SUCK.
And so does my English class. I like my teacher, I just HATE her grading policy. I knew I would fail my first quiz, little did any of us in her class know that it would be worth THREE fucking quiz grades... She REALLY beats people down into reading books we don't feel like reading... I sure as hell don't but at this point I don't have a choice...

It's at this point in my life I wish I liked reading more than I did writing... Just for kick, I might start over the whole book to refresh my memory in everything... Might as well for the sake of my situation. I'm only on Chapter 3 anyway... About 40 pages into a 300 page book. T_T

I'm gonna cry... Seriously...

But my Anatomy class isn't as hard as I though, which is a good thing on my half... No book, just studying alot of notes and crap, I haven't had too much trouble yet.

Precalc... The subject isn't a bitch. The teacher, however, is. I honestly hate her with all my heart and I wish she would just rot in the pits of hell in which she came from. I just do the work, and keep my mouth shut... Thank god I took S-track...

Ugh... On top of a stressful school day schedule, I got lots of stuff to look forward too AFTER school. Chamber Choir and Show Choir on Tuesdays, and Play practice on random days... In the next two weeks, it's practice every day since our opening night is on the 1st of March... Not a lot of time left to pull it all together.

I just wish my senior year would end already... This is already too much for me to handle... And I need money also. T_T

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

Feb 1, 2007 - 03:39 PM
My computer is slow?

Got it from Spat's journal... Funny. I download and upload faster when the server is in Canada... No lie.

:|

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

Jan 31, 2007 - 01:29 AM
Jumping the gun
-__-
I swear. I usually have nothing witty to say. I start my new classes today and here I am surfing the Internet on my Wii.

Oh joy. Another Wii entry from Chaotic. Well, not really... But i'm definitely not looking forward to this semester... Anatomy R fot first block, English 4R for second block, Precalc S for third block, and Concert Choir/Gym for forth block. I'm only looking forward to Concert Choir and Gym... I've had them all year so far, so I guess that really doesn't matter. Ugh... It's gonna be hard as hell to get exempt, but hell, I'll do the best I can with this. They never said school was easy.

I better wrap this up, my arm is starting to hurt...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Jan 30, 2007 - 01:31 AM
I really need something else to do with my time.

I love this damn game. And it's also the focal point of my avatar and sig set. I might need to work on the avatar later... I hate the way it looks.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Jan 28, 2007 - 01:07 AM
An entry that's finally not about the Wii!
It's damn cold.
Well, not reallly... But i'm sore from all the damn Wii Sports...

I guess, I should just record my day... Well, technically now, it's now the next day, but whatever... I realized my dad's side of the family has some big mouth Filipinos. I'm forced into my basement since I have a lot of family staying at the house, so I'm trying to get some piece of mind while everyone is commingling around me at 8 in the morning. Unfortunately, my uncle isn't exactly helping me get to that stage. He has a really loud, booming voice... In terms of volume in numbers, most normal people speak a 6. Not too loud, but just audible enough to pull off a normal tone for everyone to understand. His terms of normal equal a 9. Loud, but it's almost at that point of being unnecessarily loud. If you catch my drift. Despite the fireworks of his voice going on in the background, I manage to milk three more hours of sleep in. Despite the fact 80% of the family members we have over and were expecting were in this one room.

After I finally awoke, we went to Minado, a Japanese Seafood Buffet about a half-hour or so away. I'm surprised I didn't really eat alot there... Usually, I pig out whenever i'm at buffets, but something was different today... I dunno. Despite how hungry I was before I got there, I only had a full plate of food, a small bowl of Udon, and some sushi... <_<

Afterwards, we went over to Jersey Gardens. I'm not usually there to shop... This time was no different either. I usually just run to the arcades there to play DDR. Thank god for three machines... One in the Kid's party place, Jeepers! and one in the Lowes Movie theater right next to the mall. Respectively, they had an EXTREME machine and a SuperNOVA machine. I managed to milk a couple games out of them. Two on EXTREME, and three on SuperNOVA... Two of which, I didn't have to pay for.

I swear, people are idiots in arcades... One guy wanted to challenge me. Alot of people get the impression, just because I'm husky, doesn't mean i'm actually good in this game. So he was trying to show me up. I had already started a round and he slapped his quarters into the machine and tried to jump in. Unfortunately, for anyone who's touched a DDR machine since 4th Mix knows you can't jump on in the middle of a game. ESPECIALLY when a song starts. So he stands back and I start to play [Seduction on Heavy if anyone is interested]. All his friends start laughing because he was just about to challenge me. Around my second stage, he just gives up trying to get in and just gives me the dollar he slapped in the machine... Oh well, one more free game for me. :|

I swear, too many noobs in DDR these days.

Afterwards, we returned home. Me and my cousin wanted to hit up Menlo Mall before it was too late. We wanted to get some games from Gamestop. He wanted to get NBA Live 07 on the PSP, Hotel Dusk for me. :| Long story short, we picked up both. Now he owes me two dollars. T_T

Anyway, not much else. Either way, I have a headache and I need to get a little further in Hotel Dusk. <.<

Later.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27]

Jan 25, 2007 - 11:07 PM
Wiishing for a better internet connection...
XD

IT FINALLY CAME. AND AT THE EARLIEST EXPECTED TIME. XD

And yes, that's a Tails plushie. I won it at Busch Gardens in Virginia two years ago. I still haven't gotten rid of it.

And this shipment thing is almost complete. I'm only missing one game, which is Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz. Ironically, it was the first game shipped out of the bunch, and it's the last one to come... Either way, I've managed to play most of the games I got.

First (or multiple) Impressions:

Wii Sports: After watching that whole Wii Sports Experiment thing online, it's gotten me a little motivated to play the game pretty often. On top of the fitness aspect of it, I really wanna perfect that Power Bowl thing in Bowling... Trying to make 91 pins fall at one time is awesome... But curse that 3-pin...

Elebits: I thought it was pretty interesting. The game gave me a good feel of what first-person shooters might be like on the Wii. The cuteness of it is great also. This is a pretty solid game even though it's a little one the easy side.

WarioWare: Smooth Moves: I got a more in-depth analysis when I played this at my friend's house hours before I got my Wii in the mail. This is probably the most fun i've had with the system, despite some of the tasks being a little on the easy side at points. But I LOVE that ass shaking mini-game... The:

Spoiler:
Tiny-Wario Boss Stage

I HAVE SO MUCH FUN WITH THAT MINI-GAME.

Trauma Center: Second Opinion: I love the first one to death on the DS. It was must have for me to get this. Although, I have played it before, there's a lot of improvement from the DS to the Wii. Although, the control leaves a little more to be desired... I guess I just have an unsteady hand. <_<

Madden 07 - First impressions coming soon.

Twilight Princess - Played the GC one. Great game. I just wanna know how it feels on the Wii. I have yet to play this one also.

I should rest for a little while since i've been playing it since 7, but whatever... I don't have school tomorrow, so there's always room for more Wii Sports, Wario Ware, or more first impressions with my other games.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26]

Jan 24, 2007 - 04:34 PM
Wiishing for my Wii to come sooner. T_T - Day 5
XD
And finally we have breakthrough.

Four out of my six games came today.

And also in that picture is my Limited Edition Wii Dog Tag Necklace from Target. It's that thing that came with those funky looking pins.

I was expecting Super Monkey Ball today... <_< This makes me happier anyway.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

Jan 23, 2007 - 06:42 PM
Wiishing for my Wii to come sooner. T_T - Day 4
T_T
Yeah, Day 4 already. The first three were pretty un-eventful. In my previous entry, I finally ordered a Wii on Wal-Mart. After waiting the whole weekend, they were still processing everything. On Day 3 (Monday), they finally started sending me one game. Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz. And today, when I got home from school, they finally updated sending me the rest of my games through two different UPS shippers. UPS and UPS Mailing Innovations... Are there any differences?

Anyway, they're sending all my games, which is a good thing. BAD thing is, they haven't shipped my Wii yet, so i'm getting all my games before my system. T_T

Fucked up. Totally fucked up.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #24]

Jan 19, 2007 - 10:46 PM
FINALLY.
XD
MY BAD LUCK IS FINALLY OVER. I GOT A WII.

... But, I won't be getting it for a week or so. I ordered it online at Wal-Mart.com. Ever since Wii Tracker said they had some in stock, I had to get it. I could wait the week to get it, I don't mind either. As long as I get the system and play, that's all I care about. I like my selection of games too. Got the Holiday Pack with a choice of six games.
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  • WarioWare: Smooth Moves
  • Madden 07
  • Trauma Center
  • Elebits
  • Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

Now all I need is a classic controller, 2000 points, Rayman: Raving Rabbids, Metal Slug Anthology and i'm set for the next few months.

I can't fucking wait.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

Jan 17, 2007 - 06:51 PM
Another damn Wii rant.
T_T
Yeah, go figure.

Well, this FINALLY might be my chance to get one.

After researching some sites online. Several places are gonna get the on Sunday. Lucky for me, it's Target and Best Buy which are like 3 miles apart from each other in either direction of each other.

I'm probably gonna get it at Target on Sunday, since it's confirmed for me there... Not by gaming sites or anything, rather the dude who was getting tired of the damn question telling me. At least it's for sure.

I don't plan to camp out (although I want to...) but i'll probably get there really early. It opens at 8, meaning I gotta get there at 6 or 7. T_T

Let's hope for the best and a future of more interesting entries.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal