Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal

Journal Banner
Wow. Another Chocojournal.

Chaotic's Journal Statistics
View Chaotic's profile
Entries 161 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 61738
Replies Chaotic has made 696 comments [view stats]
Comments 547 comments (3.4 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 92 props given to Chaotic [who be proppin?]
Buddies 17 buddies
Relation You are not Chaotic's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jan 15, 2007 - 05:06 PM
Finally...
XD
No, I didn't get the Wii yet, instead, something just as great.

I finally got the damn stylus! I asked one of my friend's former co-workers (if that made any sense, she used to work at Gamestop... Works somewhere else now, but I still talk to the dude she was friends with alot when I go there) whether or not Phoenix Wright was coming on Wednesday or not. After I mentioned that half the reason I wanted to reserve it was for the stylus, he checked around the counter to see if they had one.

HOLY CRAP. THEY DID.

I didn't get my Buddah Board from Okami, but this makes up for it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Jan 11, 2007 - 05:32 PM
[insert witty title]
I can't think of one <_<

Anyway, I have so much crap going on offline, it's not even funny anymore... T_T

Since Tuesday last week, minus weekends, i've had play practice for school. We're doing Thoroughly Modern Millie this year. At least it's better than last year's dry ass Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. But i'm liking this year so far because there's alot of dancing and dammit, I love to dance.

I have some dignity to say I own a pair of tap shoes. I never knew how fun tap dancing was, and the weird part is, i'm only gonna need these shoes for this year and for ONE song in the play, but i'm gonna be wearing it a lot since we're probably gonna murder the hell out of practicing it. Either way, i've always wanted to own a pair of tap shoes regardless if I ever took lessons or not. They're just a cool pair of shoes to have.

On top of my busy ass play schedule, the remainder of this year is loaded with lots of music things and a crap load of trips. T_T I have Chorus, where we're doing a High School Music medley... I want the Breaking Free solo. T_T

Got Concert Choir, and we're learning the whole Faure's requiem. I like it, but this music is putting me to sleep.

I'm auditioning for Chamber Choir... Our school decided to start one up this year and I wanna be one of the firsts to be in it. But being in this would pile up on Show Choir also. Along with dancing in the play, I have to dance like hell in here too.

I'm seriously drained right now and I haven't gotten a whole lot of sleep lately either. I have to do something about this soon.

On my normal gaming related note, CLOSE AS HELL TO GETTING A DAMN WII... A family friend of mine who works at a Target told me they had some in stock. He said he would've gotten me one and I could've paid him what he paid for it, but he needed money, and unfortunately couldn't get me one. T_T

So damn close too. I need new games also.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

Jan 6, 2007 - 07:32 PM
ARGH (again)
Well, it's official. I have absolutely nothing to do with my life. I'm over a friend's house. We had no idea what we were gonna do before I got there, I've been over his house for three hours now and we're STILL doing nothing. I guess both of us are just waiting for another friend so he could bring his 360 over and play Gears of War. I've already tried it, the game is great and everything.

Well, no luck for me getting a Wii this week as my hunt for one draws closer to a month. I don't know what it is about trying to find one in my area. Are people that crazy about it, or do I just have really bad luck? I take it I have bad luck, but i'm probably gonna check some places later this week to see if the main places in my area have any.

I really need to go and do something before I snap.

Currently Playing: RENT Movie Soundtrack - One Song Glory

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Jan 1, 2007 - 12:06 AM
Happy New Year, all you whores and whorebags!
Finally midnight here in NJ. Thought I should wish everyone a...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hopefully, another great year for everyone here at Gamingforce!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Dec 31, 2006 - 06:34 PM
ARGH.
I HATE BUYING VIDEO GAMES IN NEW JERSEY.

Seriously, I have 11 stores to look (4 GameStops, 2 EBGames, A Wal-Mart, A K-Mart, a Target, a Toys R Us, and a Best Buy) and NONE of them have a fucking Wii. I pull this damn all-nighter for nothing!

T_T I hate my luck.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Dec 31, 2006 - 03:43 AM
Argh.
Hopefully those rumors are true with the Wiis at Best Buy later today, I want to see if I could get one before this year ends... Literally. Instead of bothering to wake up early, I just decided to stay up all night, or i'm never gonna get any sleep. Figured I might as well catch up on an anime series while i'm at it.

Starting to watch Hajime no Ippo. Good stuff.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Dec 29, 2006 - 05:40 PM
Hooray! Another boring Wii related entry from Chaotic!
Yep, another one. I'm a little distraught about the whole Wii not being available until March thing, but thank god to online rumors, Best Buy might get some. Meaning, I have to get up early as hell to get one. T_T

Wish me luck again?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Dec 25, 2006 - 02:03 PM
Merry Christmas!
And what a good Christmas it is so far. I love all my presents. XD

Here's what I have in total so far.

- FMA Homonculous Necklace
- Yoshi's Island DS
- Candy
- Disgaea 2
- $100 check towards my Wii from my mom... I think she's being cheap with me. >.<
- $200 from my grandma
- $75 check from my aunt.
- $10
- $40
- $20 AMC Movie Gift Card
- A 60 GIG EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE. AND YOU DON'T NEED TO PLUG IT IN OR ANYTHING. >.< I'M SO HAPPY. IT WAS FROM MY COMPUTER EXPERT COUSIN. XD

Total Money Count (actual money) - $250
Total Money Count (in checks) - $175
Gift Cards - $20

Total Money So Far - $445

I LOVE MY PRESENTS. ESPECIALLY THAT HARD DRIVE.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

Dec 24, 2006 - 05:10 PM
Wo0t.

Well Tenks got around to making me another sig for the Classic Cartoons sig chain. Ironically he made a purple one also...

But I like this. I've known him doing GFX for a while, and he's way better than me... I have to learn his smudging technique.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Dec 23, 2006 - 09:22 PM
Siggage for The Wise Vivi

Version One

Version 2

With help from a friend who can work alot quicker than I can, he helped me make this sig for The Wise Vivi, he was asking for one with Vivi casting Lightning or something, I managed to find a picture with just that...

What do you guys think? I'll send this over to him, and hopefully he can see it on that dial-up connection of his.

[edit] My friend finally decided to post a little so I guess I could give him the official props for this, Tenks.

He's better than me in Photoshop. T_T

[edit two] He made a bluer one. T_T

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal