Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal

Journal Banner
Wow. Another Chocojournal.

Chaotic's Journal Statistics
View Chaotic's profile
Entries 161 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 61749
Replies Chaotic has made 696 comments [view stats]
Comments 547 comments (3.4 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 92 props given to Chaotic [who be proppin?]
Buddies 17 buddies
Relation You are not Chaotic's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jul 16, 2008 - 02:38 AM
.__.
I really have nothing to update as of lately, but I guess I could use my journal for random reminders for how long it takes me to buy something.

Like I did with my DS last year, it's time to make another tracker thing.

"Chaotic is a poor mother fucker and wants a 360" Fund
Currently: $20
Need: Somewhere around $300 regardless of where I buy it from.

It depends. Tell me, how much memory does the Arcade one have? If it's anything like the Pro system, then I'll go for that one. If not, then I'll go for a Pro System at Best Buy and just save up some extra bux. Also purchasing the protection plan so I could just trade in the system at Best Buy and not bitch to Microsoft about the Red Rings of Death.

All else fails, beg my parents to drag me to Costco to get one there. Their bundles always seem pretty good. Online Bundle there is $374 with a full year XBOX Live subscription and the Pro Bundle is $389 with Call of Duty 4. Both come with an extra controller as well.

Also, remind me to buy my XBOX Live Subscriptions at Costco. I could save 10 bux a year getting it there. (Thank you, $39.99)

;_;

It's still gonna take me forever to save up since I lack a job, but hell, at least all my friends have a system I could leech off of.

Edit: If anyone is interested, I have a Gamertag already for the 360. It's just a Silver account, but it serves its purpose to get me a Gamerscore and be friends with people long before I actually get my console.

My name is in my profile. If you're gonna add me, just tell me who you are so I don't reject you by accident.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (16 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #121]

Jul 10, 2008 - 03:58 AM
Full Metal Fantasy VI
Gah for a lack of witty titles. Watch this anyway.

YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [12] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #120]

Jul 5, 2008 - 08:03 PM
The WTF World of Wikipedia
Was reading Kotaku when I saw this article over on Games Radar.

I got a couple of lulz out of it.

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/the-wtf-...62510326553058

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #119]

Jun 23, 2008 - 09:01 AM
ITE: Chaotic talks about how his return and what happened on the cruise later.
Because I'm way to tired to do it now.

But yay, Internetz.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #118]

Jun 18, 2008 - 09:38 PM
ITE: Chaotic needs help deciding what to keep on his Cyclo DS
So when I have some free time on my cruse, I'll probably be playing my DS. And now that I have a Cyclo, it's even easier to lug a bunch of games with me.

At the moment I have:
  • Wario Ware Touched
  • The Urbz - Sims in the City
  • Osu! Tatake! Ouendan
  • Advanced Wars - Dual Strike
  • Super Princess Peach
  • Tetris DS
  • Megaman ZX
  • Pokemon Pearl
  • Megaman Star Force - Leo
  • Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2008
  • The Legend of Zelda - The Phantom Hourglass
  • Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games
  • Bomberman Land Touch 2
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Rings of Fate
  • Ninja Gaiden - Dragon Sword
  • The World Ends With You
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Time
  • Summon Night
  • Zombie Shiki - Eigo Ryoku Sosei Jutsu - English of the Dead

I'll probably get rid of a bunch of crap, but is there anything I should be playing right now that I don't already have?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #117]

Jun 18, 2008 - 04:28 PM
ITE: Chaotic talks about his cruise to...
New Brunswick, Canada.

o_o

From one New Brunswick in Jersey to another one above the country border.

Anyway, I'll be gone for about four days. I'll probably just bring my laptop for music purposes, but if they have wi-fi on the ship, then that's a plus. I'll probably update with pictures as my trip moves along.

So yeah, what's the point of going on a cruise to Canada? Four days to relax and get away? That sounds good.

I still need to pack though.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #116]

Jun 9, 2008 - 12:11 AM
Sleeping and Wii Fit
So, I finally managed to nab myself a copy of Wii Fit. Yay! Waited in line for about an hour and a half in the hot sun of 95 degree weather in Jersey.

Read online they were only supposed to have 10 copies. Complete bullshit since they had 26, but regardless I was 9th in line to get my copy. Played about a half hour worth around noon time, and then did another night workout at 10 PM. With some added help from playing DDR earlier in the day, Manged to drop 1.6 lbs.

Progress.

Just to see if it works, I decided to see if I could lose 8 lbs. within the next month. I have faith in this game, so I'm keeping my hopes up pretty high.

As far as the other part of my title goes, my sleeping pattern has been FUCKED lately. Been sleeping late, if not sleeping late, then not sleeping at all, and I really started to feel it today. Ugh, I need to force myself to sleep early, just so I could maintain something during these summer days. It can't be good on my body sleeping at 4 AM daily. ;_;

Attempting to hold true to that, I'm off to bed after some lurking on the boards.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #115]

Jun 6, 2008 - 12:07 AM
"You're just like a Weedle."
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1814306

Oh curse not being able to embed videos that aren't from YouTube. It's surprisingly relevant. o_o

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #114]

Jun 5, 2008 - 07:00 PM
Ow? ;_;
Ok, so my wisdom teeth are pulled and I'm not feeling as out of it as I thought I would be. I've been sleepy all day, but I suppose that's normal.

I was put to sleep when I got them pulled and surgery was done to get the teeth extracted.

As far as how I'm feeling? Upper right of my mouth still feels a little weird and my throat hurts like a bitch. Otherwise, I think I'm alright for the most part. Don't even know if I'm gonna sleep early, but maybe, maybe not. :|

I'm gonna eat some soup. o_o I'm pretty damn hungry right now.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #113]

Jun 4, 2008 - 06:07 AM
I'll be feeling this later. :|
So... by about this time tomorrow, I'll be getting my wisdom teeth pulled.

Wish me luck. ;_;

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #112]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal