Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal

Journal Banner
Wow. Another Chocojournal.

Chaotic's Journal Statistics
View Chaotic's profile
Entries 161 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 61747
Replies Chaotic has made 696 comments [view stats]
Comments 547 comments (3.4 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 92 props given to Chaotic [who be proppin?]
Buddies 17 buddies
Relation You are not Chaotic's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Apr 21, 2008 - 11:51 AM
Why Freelance Wolf is totally awesome.
Since NY isn't far from Jersey at all, the package actually came today.

The sender totally sent the wrong one though.

I still love it though.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #101]

Apr 20, 2008 - 08:09 PM
Best 7 bux I've ever spent on my DS.

Yeah, so I actually bought one of these things. Not a pretty bad haul, if I say so myself.

This is what I got in it:

• Car Charger
• NDS or DS Lite USB Cable
• Game Case
• Heavy-Duty Case
• Retractable Earbuds
• 2 Screen Shields
• Cleaning Cloth
• Stylus Pen
• Charge Stand
• Neoprene Sleeve

Not bad considering the original price was 24 bux.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #100]

Apr 11, 2008 - 10:10 PM
ITE: Chaotic complains about his day
Well, I thought this day would be pretty normal. Woke up around 1 in the afternoon, and then got a call from my brother wanting to grab lunch. Afterwards, it went pretty normal.

It wasn't until I was ready to go to the arcade around 5 that my day would spiral downward.

First, on occasion, I bring my laptop to the arcade just so I have something to kill time with and then maybe adjust some stepfiles I have on my flash drive. So just as I'm about to leave, my dad notices me bringing the bag and starts telling me that I shouldn't bring it because there's a likely chance that it will get stolen.

Now, I've probably brought my laptop to the arcade about seven other times before and yesterday I brought it with me right in front of him. Since he's noticed it, now he feels the right to complain about it. I never let it out of my sight and if I can't look over it, I ask some of the staff members if I could keep it in the office since I'm cool with all the staff members.

We get into a heated debate that he's just jumping to assumptions and doesn't really know how the system works there since I've done it before. He complains that I don't listen, and I complain that he doesn't listen to what I have to say since I've done it before.

Blah, blah, blah, argue, argue, argue.

And we're frustrated at each other, I'm ready to leave the house and then I decide to just leave my laptop at home anyway, so I return it to the house and then throw it back in frustration.

Now if getting into a fight with my dad isn't bad enough for me, I go outside to realize I locked my keys in my fucking car. Now I have to go confront my dad again, but before that I call my mom, tell her what's going on, and tells him that she wants to talk to my dad.

They talk and I return to the house and now we're frantically searching for the spare key. We call the auto place my parents are a member of to go and unlock the door. They're just about ready to send someone over when my dad finds a key that "should" be the spare key for my car. Now, I'm not sure if it would even works since it looks like it's a key that was used for the Toyota that my dad had before.

Low and behold, the key works and I give the key back to him and we cancel the help that we called for. We eventually made up and then I left on a flat note with him.

About a half hour later, I'm ready to go to the arcade and then I realize, I can't find my fucking flash drive, so I drive back home to look for it, and I can't find it! My day can't get any worse, can it?

Yeah, it can. The arcade is busy as hell and mediocre players keep hogging the machine. It took me two hours to play two four-round songs. I figured it wasn't worth my time to stay there and wait another fucking hour.

It's now 9 PM. I leave, head for home and find there's nothing to eat. Since my parents had grabbed Taco Bell when I was gone, I decided to go there myself. Everything went normally until I tried getting back on the road I was supposed to go on, which was blocked off.

Great, now I gotta go through another area just to get back to the main road. Took another 10 minutes.

Now I realize, I don't have my cell phone on me and think whether I put it down anywhere at home. I don't recall leaving it anywhere so I decided to run back to the arcade to see if I had left it there. Technically the place was closed, but they leave it open until about 11:30 anyway.

So I'm let into the arcade to find my cell phone sitting there. In a way, it contradicted the whole point that my dad thought it would get stolen, but then again, nobody touched it and it was perfectly fine. So hey, I can trust these people here. And if I did leave it there, I would've been able to go back tomorrow and the staff guys would've just kept it in the office.

I'm finally back home, enjoyed my Taco Bell, and I'll probably hit the sack early... And maybe go out and buy a new Flash Card tomorrow.

Ugh.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #99]

Apr 9, 2008 - 12:15 PM
Well, fuck. ;_;
Inches away from entering my house, I managed to drop my laptop. ;_;

Thank god it was in a rather padded bag that I use to lug it around in. Everything still works and everything would be peachy if it wasn't for the fact the corner I dropped it on didn't dent in.

Just about three seconds ago, in an attempt to try and smooth things out the part that dented in popped forward and ended up snapping a small chunk of the plastic off.

Just my fucking luck. ;_;

So... How the hell do I fix this? Crazy glue, save me now.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #98]

Mar 31, 2008 - 12:54 PM
So I went to Target earlier...
For this:

When I heard that those shirts went...

I decided to grab one... Luckily I didn't pick it up last week when it was full price. Went on sale for 9 bucks and took the last of the Robot Love shirts.

The Robot Love one (The red one) was probably the only decent looking one there... Not really too fond of the other ones.

And I bought a pair of weight lifting gloves for shits and giggles.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #97]

Mar 30, 2008 - 12:09 AM
March Smashness
The tournament is underway! Participants, make your way over to the thread to see who you're facing!

http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/mu...ournament.html

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #96]

Mar 26, 2008 - 08:26 AM
BRAWL
Yay, finally got my Smash Card done.

Template for the card was made by a friend of mine. I like the result.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #95]

Mar 17, 2008 - 08:32 AM
ITE: Chaotic debates another video game purchase
Chaotic can't spell today.

Worth it?

I could probably ask a friend of mine who works at Gamestop to help me get this a couple of bucks cheaper.

I wish that nicer collection was coming out in the US... I would be all over that one.

Weird how they didn't port the first game though. If you wanna play the first one, you gotta have a PSX memory card. Lucky me, I got two.

But i'll probably play the first game on the GC since I still have my friend's MGS: The Twin Snakes on me.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #94]

Mar 14, 2008 - 04:19 AM
It's been that long already?
Sheesh, so I've been here for five years now... I remember how different this place was back then... Especially when you had to work for a custom title. Oh, how times have changed.

All I was doing was trying to find some DDR music, I come across here, and suddenly my perspective of the Internet drastically changes.

Thinking back to 2003, I was a young'n at 13 here at GFF... Five years later, I still feel like the majority here is older than me.

Anyway, I really don't know what to say here since I really didn't start posting heavily here until 2006. But the two years I have been heavily posting here, I honestly wouldn't take back. Without it, I wouldn't have met such awesome people.

Here's hoping that I survive here for another five.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #93]

Mar 9, 2008 - 04:11 PM
First Acer...
Now me.

Holy crap, I'm The Backloggery's member of the week.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [9] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 combo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #92]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Chaotic's Journal