Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Summonmaster's Journal

Journal Banner
Be thankful she is not using Decide Shooter.

Summonmaster's Journal Statistics
View Summonmaster's profile
Entries 238 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 9 entries are private (3.78% of total)
Views 187390
Replies Summonmaster has made 1835 comments [view stats]
Comments 1047 comments (4.4 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 99 props given to Summonmaster [who be proppin?]
Buddies 31 buddies
Relation You are not Summonmaster's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Mar 20, 2007 - 09:18 PM
Celes and Hyde don't like me, but Mokona does.
working
Either our Canadian mail system is retarded (sounds likely), or what's even more likely is that people understandably don't have time to write a pointless letter within their busy lives (much like I do not have time as of now). Nothing in the mail yet, but still anticipating

Anyhoo, cutting to the chase.

This large black Mokona Modoki was $40. I wanted the white one too, but didn't want to spend a total of $80 (I couldn't withdraw that much from the ATM anyways for some unexplained reason).

- I was going to buy the black Monokuro Boo and the white Monokuro Boo just to make Freelance Wolf highly jealous, but they were smaller and $30 each. Although they were crazy soft and cuddly, $60 was not worth it.

- I got the last copy, missing 5th poster of chibi Naruto characters (Sasuke + Itachi) to complete my set and a nice Haruhi poster with chibi main characters around Haruhi.

Obviously this was at an anime convention (Saturday, Metro Toronto Convention Centre).

- I wanted artbooks but they were $70. No Disgaea 2 Artbook either. L Plushie, Kirby plushie, Goomba plushies, Mushroom plushies were overpriced and Mokona trumped them barely.

- If you've seen my past av/sigs you might notice that I like Ingrid of Capcom Fighting Evolution fame. Found her rare collectible figures at Anime Extreme, but I didn't buy them (saving up for the convention). Big mistake. Then again Kujibiki Unbalance characters, High Might Color's GoOver album, amongst other things in the store made me drool fanboyishly.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #129]

Mar 15, 2007 - 11:36 PM
Anime Karaoke tomorrow!
anxious
Yes I'm a nerd.
In order to do a duet I forced onto my friend, I chose Moment by Vivian or Kazuma, the 2nd Opening of Gundam Seed (I think, since I like the song, but don't know the Gundam series). I've listened to it 38 times straight since 10 or so p.m. to try and memorize it. So I pull out the instrumental version and tried to sing to it for about 10 times now. It'll be interesting to see how this turns out since we've never practiced together and she keeps assuring me that she's ready (I started last minute...like only a couple of hours ago anyways.)

Lyrics

^<dare mo mina> samayoi nagara
^<kotae wo> sagashite
futari naraba jikan sae mo shihai dekiru to omotteta ano koro
<tsuki hi wa nagare sora no ima mo kawaru you ni surechigatteta kokoro>
^<megurikuru kisetsu no naka de>
<ano toki ga tomareba>
ii no ni
^<futari mata samayoi nagara>
<kono sora wo kanata ni>
ai wo sagashite

ima no kimi ni utsuru sora wa donna iro nara kikikaesenai nara
<taisetsu na koto wasurete shimatte iku you de sukoshi tomadou kokoro>
^<mekurumeku ginga no naka de>
<sono kokoro takuri>
yosetemu
^<futari tada hoshi wo miagete>
<ano toki no sora no>
iro wo kasaneteru

taisetsu na koto wasurete shimawanai de itai
<kegare wo shiranu kokoro>

megurikuru kisetsu no naka de
<kono hoshi ga kiesaru>
toki ni wa
^<kokoro goto zero ni modoshite>
<shounen no hitomi de>
mitsumete
^<futari mata ano yume no hate>
<arukidasu tsunaida>
^<te wo hanasazu ni>

I marked my parts with "<>" and counterharmony with "^".

8-)

Currently Playing: Moment (Instrumental) - Vivian or Kazuma, Gundam Seed 2nd OP

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #128]

Mar 11, 2007 - 05:45 PM
Chulip Impressions
So I just played for a couple of hours and let me tell you, Chulip (see below entry) is a disturbing game!

I love the graphics, they're not bad like I thought they would be, everything is pretty smooth. The overall package and environment reminds me strongly of Okage Shadow King (a mediocre early gen PS2 RPG).

Premise
---
You kiss a girl under a talking tree at the start of the game. You wake up since that was a dream and have just secretly moved in to Long Life Village. Within this introductory part of the game, you eventually see the girl and she slaps you after she tells you how to kiss her, and you try to kiss her. Of course, she seems to be one of the few sane people in the village...

Why this game is disturbing...
---
- the first person you talk to other than your dad gives you an evil stare that the game zooms in on for a bit
- you can potentially die from rummaging around in trash cans (by finding poo). Some trash cans aren't really trash cans.
- you can die from playing on playground equipment (-8 hearts at least!)
- you can die from merely talking to certain townspeople since they can say disheartening things
- angry town residents will clock you in the head and try to kill you, especially if you fail to smooch them. Sometimes they're just angry and you're going to die.
- Mr. Yamada is a hybrid human+telephone pole.
- the policeman has a giant head

the most disturbing part of all:
- Mr. Yamada kicks you in the balls at the game over screen, then runs away.

I can see myself playing a lot more of this when I have time. It seems like a short kind of game though. No walkthroughs for me at all then, not even the one included in the manual.

Currently Playing: Ryuusei Rave - Akira Shintani

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #127]

Mar 10, 2007 - 03:02 PM
I spent two hours typing this, give me props NAO. (56k is a no go)
exhausted
j/k j/k, but I did hold off from making this entry which would have been best on Monday, at maximum joy. Being raped by two midterms, one of which I DEFINITELY failed earlier through my own fault of the worst cram session ever, but regardless, let the accrued joy spread. Quite long, but let's start (sections separated by colour and "-_-_-_...")

Chulip
---

I haven't played this yet but after reading the review I had to get it.
It's a game in which your goal is apparently to kiss every person and creature you meet in order win the heart of the girl of your dreams. You just know this is another one of those crazy Japanese games that will make no sense.
Impulse buy at $39.99+tax but I can already tell this will entertain me more than MKA did in within 10 minutes that I played.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Gunpey DS
---

Rockgamer said he got Gunpey DS for less than $10. Since this is Canada, I got it for $9.99+tax sometime shortly after that statement. I'm such a fool! I bought the same game for different platforms, and they were impulse buys. Mind you, they were the cheapest games I had ever got for a console. Let's compare:

- corollary: FLAWED MAJORLY! Anyone remember the complaints in Meteos where you could randomly clear stacks if you just scribble sporadically? That claim has no value in Meteos (strategy involved in true clearing there), but it applies directly to this game. As long as you keep sliding fragments down, you don't even have to think about making lines because you will somehow make lines mindlessly with all the switching.
- Bright colours, peppy characters, and kiddy stuff galore.

Gunpey PSP
- abstract, Lumines-like, minimalistic
- some skins are blinding, distracting and epilepsy-inducing

So I doubly regret it. I can't picture 2p being much fun either. I'm glad I bought FFXII months ago instead of this and Elite Beat Agents (tried it out...mainstream = <//3

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

One Piece Cards
---

I actually got these several weeks ago, but that makes for my third themed playing card set. (Fate Stay Night and FF X-2 being the others). I plan to waste money periodically to keep buying cards for the pretty pictures which are probably all Chinese bootleg anyways, since the exact same pictures are on posters and some of them could clearly be pieced together from the net with enough time. The circled card is the back picture of all the cards.

On a side note, I went back to the store and the 18+ version of Fate Stay Night cards was gone, so that's why I got One Piece instead :3 Hunter X hunter while becoming one of my favourite manga, seemed too old-looking anime-wise.

Dumpling Festival
---

I payed $1.50 to transfer this from my phone to here, I think. It's my cell phone picture now and my favourite picture of food. The Mandarin had the Dumpling Festival on Monday which I guess comes once a year or whatever. so I got 2 of each kind of sushi that I like, 2 of each kind of dumpling, arranged them like so and snapped it. There were actually more available dumpling kinds that I saw later. That was the most I had crammed onto my plate ever (I'm the kind that separates the food), so I didn't eat much after the 2nd plate for once and didn't eat dinner because the buffet was too delicious to forget.

New Camera
---

What a better way to celebrate with a little picture whoring...well just one here. My mom got an 8.0 megapixel camera cheao from a factory direct store, so naturally I always get the hand-me-downs of her neat technological purchases, leaving me with the 6.2 megapixel Hewlett-Packard one, which is a ...slight improvement (now that I look at it closely) from my 6.0 Bell Howell camera. Gah! I thought I could finally take awesome quality pictures, but one day I'll inherit the 8 megapixel camera and will have decent quality pics instead of just scanning. Maybe if I took a couple of photography classes in high school I could have squeezed the value out of this and know which settings for lighting and stuff to use in every single situation. Can't bother to set the view to "infinity", brightness to "semi", etc. each time anyways.

Japanese Music DDL
---

I am eternally bored with music but still dl/ed so much new stuff to listen to. looks like my musical taste has become a lot more hard-rocking over time, while retaining a touch of soft vocals, seeing as my favourite songs are now:

High and Mighty Color's - Suiren (Sorry, I don't know where to put mp3s so you can just click them, other than ripway)

Miyavi's - Rock and Roll is not Dead:
YouTube Video

Can anyone recommend more music like this to me?

also Ikimono Gakari was very good, even when I listened to songs other than just HANABI (coming to mind, Hi Nageshi and Seishun no Tobira: )
YouTube Video

From the site I've grown to love:
Tackey and Tsubasa (yes, this would be the J-equivalent of a boy band but I don't care), High and Mighty Color, Miyavi, Kawabe Chieco, Ikimono Gakari, and I need more rocking/slightly poppy artists to try and find (no Ayumi Hamasaki please, I know Koda Kumi, Masami Okui, Shiina Ringo, Chirinuruwowaka, and Go! Go! 7188, obviously, already)

There's more than music such as OPVs too! Thanks to anyone who has ever uploaded. I think I'll spread the love for Go! Go! 7188 especially since it's so hard to find their cds now.

Miscellaneous
---

You can at least skim this since I just put it in point form and highlighted the main points:

--- Marketing Report 1 (the one that I bitched about all the time) = 82% - 15% (for alleged "plagiarism") = 67%
damn Chicago Manual of Style....
--- Marketing Midterm 2 (yesterday's) = 66% -__-;;
--- Japanese Midterm 2 = 80%, even leaving a 15 mark question blank due to time expiring!
--- midterms over! but three reports in less than two weeks due before hand :@
--- Final Fantasy VI - "Searching for Friends." Mog, Cyan and Locke are going to be really annoying to get again.
--- I want to watch Crash and Babel but my parents returned the dvds before I watched them. Can anyone recommend similar movies at the very least? I like the premise.
--- I have seen Yatta! and am scarred for life.
--- Anime Karaoke next week! "Moment (duet)" with a friend or "God Knows..." (yes the popular one!) if she chickens out. Maybe I'll post a test run in my journal, I really can't decide (leaning towards Haruhi though, I don't have the deepest manliest voice lol XD)
--- I had the sudden urge to watch the Sakura Kiss video. If you think Kawabe Chieco's cute, you have not even seen "Candy Babe/Baby" yet (I'm not going to force you to watch her). So childlike and kawaii deshou!! I literally crumple when I watch it.

Currently Playing: for Dear - High and Mighty Color

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [7] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #126]

Mar 3, 2007 - 05:37 PM
Play Isketch with me!
stalling
After I read Starman DX's journal I finally visited Isketch again after years and years and years of absence. I played it so much yesterday and regret how it took over my day :@ I can't believe there's nothing on GFF about this save for a mere 2 threads and some journal entries! Wouldn't it be cool to play with GFFers in an invite only room? This must be old news or whatever, as I can't see how this hasn't happened before.

Made me want to start up a Final Fantasy category room, and I'm in the process of aiming for above 1500 words right now, although with other commitments like my Manga Moments FAQ for Jump Ultimate Stars and the nausea of midterms at school raping me, it's a side project for after April 27 mostly.

Bored...want to play Isketch ?

Currently Playing: Andante (Cover) - Drummania

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #125]

Mar 1, 2007 - 03:44 PM
I triple <3 our extreme Canadian weather!
confused
Snow day? How about a:
Snow Evening?

All evening classes are cancelled and campus is closed from 5:30 onwards.
This makes for the THIRD snow day this term.

All throughout high school and first year uni I had never dreamed of snow days as a possibility, and we only had one that I remember in elementary school. I guess it's the kooky result of global warming or something.

Double-edged sword. Now that evening class is cancelled:

Pros: - time to read 4 chapters (200ish pgs. ;_; ) for tomorrow's midterm
- no need to go back to school today obviously
- if this keeps up, maybe no 7 p.m. midterm tomorrow? Pushing my luck...

Cons: - a makeup class on Saturday =s
- The two chapters we were going to cover tonight are on next week's midterm

OBLIGATORY COMMENT ON WHY TODAY WAS SHIT:
I shattered my left contact lens when trying to put it on earlier today. FUCK! I have to deal with the double dose of the momentary nagging of my parents who will probably say "you should take better care of your contact lenses...rant rant rant" and suspicion and "reminders" for the next month or so, and the anxiety of having to see with my now inferior glasses in which everything is blurry (-1 or something of from my current prescription). Replacement lens comes tomorrow at best...or MONDAY.

Currently Playing: The Moment of True - Battle Gear 4 + Battle Gear 4 Tuned OST

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #124]

Feb 27, 2007 - 11:04 PM
My latest cheap GETS
beat

Soul Calibur 3 Official Strategy Guide + Soundtrack
$9.99+tax

Q: "But SM, why buy a strategy guide for a game that you sold last year?"

A: I'm a sucker for pretty pictures, and I think it's pretty darn rad to score a soundtrack of any kind for a mere $9.99! The character art and light reading are just bonuses. I'm the kind of person that loves to go and look at random story faqs on gamefaqs for games I'll never play, like Fatal Frame. As a result, I enjoy reading things like these for fun. Mind you, only for games I once had. I also got the Capcom Vs. SNK Chaos walkthrough for a mere $4.99 months ago.

---

Gunpey, for PSP
$7.97

You better believe it! Even the cashier at EB showed a startled reaction. Of course maybe towards my idiotic tendency to impulse buy games. If I had decided to buy this or the DS version for $34.99, I would have sorely regretted it.

Complaints:

1) It tries to be all Lumines like (understandably), but unlike Lumines, the concept is too simplistic. Not to say it's such an easy game, but you can't clear a line without having a piece in each row at the bare minimum. I don't know whether this is faulty design or an attempt at strategy, but I can raise the stack 3 times, and still not be able to complete a line.

2) This game could honestly give you seizures. Again springing from Lumines, this time, some backgrounds are so hyper flashy that you'll barely be able to see the lines you have to make and it might even hurt your eyes! (skin before the Japanese Ukiyo comes to mind).

3) The PSP version controls are very mechanical. All you do is raise the stack, and switch panels vertically, so basically, Meteos but not as fun. I know that the control in Meteos and the DS version of Gunpey must have been superior due to the touchscreen. Here, your twitch fingers are developed.

4) When you look at the barebones, you can only unlock new skins by playing Challenge mode, unlike Lumines where you could do some puzzles. I played for an hour straight and got like 10 skins, only to find out that there are like 30 skins left -_____-. I honestly lost my concentration for a second and at that level, the stack rose every quarter of a second.

So there's a reason it was so cheap...but it's basically like a free game regardless.

---------------------
--
<no picture>
--
---------------------
Sparkly stickers for my piano students
2/$1.00

Last week was too good to be true. Today only my two best students wowed me. The rest hadn't practiced or reached hard songs to try and tackle. Boring. I have a new student who's...unique to say the least. Lessons at 7:30 are going to be really unstructured though, I got the "developing artist/aspiring composer" feeling from him especially after all the mention of overdrive pedals and band ensembles so that slot is now a wild card to my otherwise usually fine Tuesdays. Looks like I'll be even more tired than usual.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #123]

Feb 24, 2007 - 02:07 PM
FF Boss Summaries
^.^
Many of you oldbies have probably seen things like this at least once in the last decade or so, but regardless here's a copy and paste from a post on the FFVIa board at Gamefaqs that makes me laugh at the truth:

Originally Posted by Smash Master
Garland/Chaos (FFI): Just creates an infinite time loop.
Heroes: "Hey, its just a time loop, lets kill him anyway!"

Emperor Palamecia (FFII): He kills at least 50% of the world, and then takes over both Heaven AND Hell.
Heroes: "Hey, he rules the dead, lets kill him anyway!"

Never played FFIII >_<

Zemus (FFIV): He possessed Cecil's bro and did some damage, but thats really it.
Heroes: "Hey, he just took out a country or two, lets kill him anyway!"

Ex-Death (FFV): The Void. Enough said.
Heroes: "Hey, he can suck us into an abyss, lets kill him anyway!"

Kefka (FFVI): Three words: World of Ruin.
Heroes: "Hey, he blew up the world, became a god, and overall won, but lets kill him anyway!"

Sephiroth (FFVII): Really, he just torched a town and killed several people.... since, y'know, the Meteor plan fell through.
Cloud: "These memories wern't really mine, but lets kill him anyway!"

Ultimecia (FFVIII): She blew up her world, but doesn't do much in the present except possess people.
Heroes: "Hey, shes not even in our time, but lets kill her anyway!"

Kuja (FFIX): Okay, he blows up Terra. Then he turns good at the end.
Kuja: "Hey, I'm repenting! Kill me anyway!"

Yu Yevon (FFX): Sin does some major damage, but nothing on the scale of Ex Death or Kefka.
Heroes: "Hey, killing him will kill Tidus.... BUT LETS DO IT ANYWAY!!!!"

Shuyin (FFX2): He. Does. NOTHING!
Heroines: "This guy did nothing to us... lets kill him anyway!"
Currently at the floating continent and I would like to smack the me of about 9 years ago for finding Air Force and that whole area so hard. Either that or they toned the difficulty on the port down, since I'm finding the game so much easier than when I was younger. Atma Ultimate Weapon was a joke. Shadow was throwing puny daggers and miscellaneous stuff for large damage. I won with two uncontrollable characters (Mog and Gau)! I picked the wrong rage for Gau (Litwor Chicken) since I had Gaia Gears and float, but didn't realize Atma weapon also has float. Mog danced Forest Rhapsody but it kept using Forest Healing, so both characters were almost useless. Of course, Strago unleashed his wisdom for 4000+ each turn.

I don't want to go up and see the scene with the statues because I want the rages and not to miss anything in WoB, but I already left the floating continent once and made it back to that part, and it still took a while.

Currently Playing: FFVIa

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #122]

Feb 21, 2007 - 02:46 PM
An HOUR too late :( ... :@ Well, at least work was fun.
lacking sleep!
Well actually an hour and a day.
If only I had not gone to work yesterday, and if only I had not played FF VI Advance until 5:30 a.m. last night! If those two conditions had been fulfilled (particularly the second one), I would right now be the proud owner of a Wii.
Zellers in Ancaster one town over had them already alluded to in my last entry. If I had woke up earlier, then I could be wasting the rest of my days playing Warioware. I'm such a lazy ass.

Well here I'll apply the "grass is greener" theory. I only have like $340 or so in my account and it would have come out to $312 after tax. I got a paycheck yesterday, but don't know how long the check would have taken to actually process if I placed it in an ATM, and even if I went to the teller, they always hold my checks for like a week for some reason. Then I would have truly had a 0 balance. Looks like I'll have to wait another two months or whenever they ship Wiis out again. At least I can buy Card Fighter's Clash for the DS next week!

^o^---------------------------------------------------------
I just love it when I have good work days. All my students were obedient, I had a full roster of 4h and 30m for the first time in a long time. I had two hour long lessons (I usually hate them), but my students were very eager, not restless, and I wasn't making up bs at the end to fill up time.

Looks like a total of four students dropped me so far from the start of the year. The one girl "couldn't make it at a certain time" and has an early lesson slot booked, but I don't why she still comes at the same time. It would be a lie, if she really wasn't booked for an earlier slot.

The one girl dropped me after a single lesson, she was a sweet one, but whatever. She didn't like me I guess. That's little girls for you.

Another I just came back this week to find that she's not on my schedule anymore. So weird, I thought she was the least likely to drop, since she was my most enthusiastic young one and didn't show any signs of boredom whatsoever. I should have checked to see if her sister dropped from the other teacher too, it's a mystery so far.

The last one's mother came up to me yesterday. I really felt good after she was so emphatic about how I helped her get through the exam. Looks like the girl really wanted to do voice instead of piano at first, but the mother would have rather stuck through at least one year of piano and not half a year. They found an opening for voice at the the same time, and decided to drop piano and take it instead. Finally, an explanation after three students!

Whatever, so I suck as a teacher or something, but the students that have stayed with me a totally awesome and I wouldn't trade them for any other, unlike two years ago. I can't wait to see how they'll handle Grade 4 piano next year, most of them are hardworkers and pleasant.

Currently Playing: Castle of the Heavenly Gods - Wild Arms the Vth Vanguard OST

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #121]

Feb 19, 2007 - 08:32 PM
My monkey survived three surgeries and game related stuff
procrastination
Of acupuncture, that is:

The banana and his hand fell off so you can notice the yellow pin holding it together.
His left and right ears have fallen off, but with this quality you probably won't notice the beige pins.
Looks like I need another cute trinket for my phone eventually for when his head gets detached from his body one day. Three pins are already clashing inside of it and I have to reposition them sometimes which will lead to his eventual death, with all the holes and piercings.

^o^---------------------------------------------------------
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon was the biggest waste of my money. It was only $24.99 + 14% tax, but I honestly should have just bought a used copy of Lost Magic ($13.99 + tax!!!!), or Point Blank DS ($19.99 + tax) when I saw them. I popped MKA in to relieve some of my post finance midterm stress and was only greeted with disappointment. I don't want to have to look at the faq each time I want to do a string of fatalities. They removed the third fighting style from everyone. The basic fighting gameplay is slow and clunky, and you have to know your frames for this game or you WILL get punished after every blocked attack or dodged one. Therefore, it sucks for even casual play with friends. I lament this impulse buy, even after reading about how terrible it was many times before. I was thinking about playing it once more, but I forgot my profile kode! Wow, loses points major again.

^___^------------------------------------------------------
Nobody ever goes to play JUS anymore from GFF I go to Gamefaqs all the time and indulge in random matches, always dreading the onslaught of noobs spamming the big 3 ad nauseum. That or pros owning me hard with their long combo strings involving good supports. Never a happy medium -_-

Today's sparring session with my "rival" Yamcha only had me win when I was flinging spamming poo throws with Arale, and white-outing him with various supports and attacks.

Honestly people like K_Takahashi, Tritoch and nuttyturnip should get this game! #rtfo is so dead and #jus is full of the same people. Damn you chato for sporting the sig so long ago which first influenced me to get this game :@!

*_*---------------------------------------------------------
Quandary, quandary! For the past couple of days I've been thinking about whether I should decimate the only money I have in my bank account to get a Wii and Warioware. Although it's not like I can find a Wii, my friend said there was one at a Wal-Mart just sitting there, so I assume that somewhere in Hamilton will have one, or Mississauga at least. I'm assuming too much. Online connectivity and all that confuses me though. I hope it doesn't involve any wires since I can't even figure it out for the PS2 (MKA, should I ever bother). Decision by Wednesday =3 Maybe I will get it, but I'm not well informed enough. I could always sell stuff off as stupid as I always am to do so. I was planning to sell my PSP but FFT is coming out and I'm not going to be an asshole and not try out Ace Combat which Skills gave me for Christmas.

^.^;;-------------------------------------------------------
I cannot believe that I stayed up until 5:30 a.m. yesterday playing through FFVI Advance. I didn't even want to sleep, I just wanted to keep learning spells and moving onwards for the third time in years. In fact, I'm going to play some more now and escape from the Magitek Factory.

Note: Wild Arms the Vth Vanguard Original Score Vol. 2 is catching my interest even more than Volume 1! Pretty good stuff.

Currently Playing: Crossing Over the Sorrowful Land - Wild Arms the Vth Vanguard OST

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 hitcombo)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #120]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Summonmaster's Journal