Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
^-^'s Journal

Journal Banner
Onett

^-^'s Journal Statistics
View ^-^'s profile
Entries 154 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 11 entries are private (7.14% of total)
Views 66330
Replies ^-^ has made 1770 comments [view stats]
Comments 875 comments (5.68 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 94 props given to ^-^ [who be proppin?]
Buddies 49 buddies
Relation You are not ^-^'s buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Apr 4, 2006 - 04:18 PM
So Tails...
so I'm sitting here, about to convert a file when pink goes..
(16:15:55) (+pink) http://grouphug.us/confessions/476315704
(16:15:56) (+pink) holy shit

and I'm like "wtf?" O_o and I click it.

http://grouphug.us/confessions/476315704

[EDIT] this one too: http://grouphug.us/confessions/769868599

For those who are lazy...

"This is a weird one. I am sexually attracted to the character "Tails" from the Sonic the Hedgehog games and tv series. I'm a 22 year old male. I thought I was the biggest freak in the world until I found entire web communities (usually consisting of 700+ members and they draw pictures) that share the same perversion. Oh well, just felt the need to tell someone."

Is it tails?!?!?!? ¯\(°_o)/¯

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Mar 26, 2006 - 03:06 PM
Hmm..
On 3/25/06, Itoi-san posted the following message on his site. (Translation by NattyBumppo.)

Yesterday was the day that the game MOTHER 3 was completed. It had been 12 years since the last work in the series. The game's development was cancelled once, and quite a bit of time has gone by even since development started back up again.

When I occasionally wrote things like "I've gone to Kichijoji..." here, all of that had to do with making the game. Creating MOTHER 3 led to some pretty fun byproducts- I discovered tasty korokke bread*; I bought a guitar for the first time in a long time; a member of our development team won a manga artist award. There were several times when I said things like "We'll be able to release the game, barring any exceptional circumstances." But really, the machines in the factories are already starting to move. On April 20th MOTHER 3 will line store shelves.

You know, with something like a dam that started to be built long ago, you see these stirring, provocative scenes of its construction, but with game software, it's quite difficult to be able to see the memories of what happened. But at least everyone involved has been able to share these provocative images over the mailing list. Personally, I drank half a glass of beer in celebration.

To everyone who waited for this game, to everyone who pre-ordered this game, thank you so much. To everyone I troubled and inconvenienced, it's finally finished. Sorry about that.

*Korokke bread is a delicious Japanese food found in a lot of convenience stores. It consists of fried bread with delicious filling (such as curry and potatoes) in the middle.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 24, 2006 - 08:47 AM
ok
okay.
so yeah. Chocojournal is back!~

This week is going crazy for me, as bisha explained (I really really REALLY hope you don't have it, bisha ;_; )

I signed up for this internship at Disney World, and so I'm really hoping I get that. I'd be moving down to florida (a new place for me ) and I'd meet new people, along with never been to Disney World as it is..

I hope I get it. I really really hope I get it. I need out of this place (my home) for awhile. I wouldn't be back until January anyways so..

So I'm going to try this survey thing that nadi had in her journal.

1. What's my mood like right now? Clocks
2. How's tomorrow gonna be for me? On A High
3. What kind of person am I? Strange
4. Am I loved? Castles In The Sky
5. How can I achieve my highest potential? The Sound of Goodbye
6. What should I do with my life? Flowtation 2002
7. Is everything really going to be right in the end? Voller Sterne
8.What is my best quality? Language
9. How does my life look? Light A Rainbow
10. What is the meaning of life? Fly Away
11. What do people think of me? Sun Is Shining
12. Would I make a good catch? Oasis
13. How crazy am I? Walk on Water
14. Can (insert name here) ever really love me? Here Comes The Rain Again
15. Will I have a good life in general? Speed of Sound
16. Can me and (insert name here) ever be more than friends? Sincere For You
17. What's going to happen to me this week? Sun Goes Down
18. Where will I be a year from now? Galaxy
19. What is my biggest wish? Changes
20. What is the love of my life doing at this very moment? Dark Black Forest
21. How will I die? Sleeping Satellite
22. What will happen after I die? The Opera Song (Brave New World)
23. How do my friends feel about me? Invading Privately

Currently Playing: Armin Van Buuren Feat Gabriel and Dresden - Zocalo

Response entries:
Oh, dear Gamingforce.. by ^-^

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
^-^'s Journal