Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
DarkWingedAngel's Journal

DarkWingedAngel's Journal Statistics
View DarkWingedAngel's profile
Entries 1 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 1125
Replies DarkWingedAngel has made 0 comments [view stats]
Comments 2 comments (2 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1 props given to DarkWingedAngel [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not DarkWingedAngel's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 18, 2023 - 07:33 PM
It’s been over 15 years…
I know I was super active here as a high schooler… I don’t remember when I fell off the map here. I don’t know what happened here in 15+ years but here’s a little update from me (if there’s anyone left out there)

*I went to uni. I originally was a nursing major but the summer before I started the super competitive BSN program, I went to Japan on a summer exchange program and was so inspired, I didn’t pursue nursing after the first semester. I changed majors to International Studies, studied abroad in Japan again, and graduated on time.

*I was a part of the JET Program and taught English in Japan. I found out I loved teaching so I started an alternative track for getting certified. I came home to the US for a bit before working at a private company in Japan again.

*I came home and started teaching middle school math and got my Masters in School Counseling.

*At the same time met my now husband. We have been married for 7 years now and have two adorable little boys despite my infertility struggles. Fuck endo.

*Currently I am a stay at home mom. My husband is active duty military so we have done some cross country moves. But we have bought and sold one house, own another house and are currently landlords. The market was crappy when we moved most recently so we are trying out base living here. Currently he is deployed and I’m solo parenting 24/7.

*During COVID my husband taught me to play MTG. I have 3 commander decks and play arena a lot while he is gone.

Anyways… that’s the abridged version ???? good ol’ GFF.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
DarkWingedAngel's Journal