Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hate-Based Religion (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24448)

agreatguy6 Aug 20, 2007 04:49 PM

Hate-Based Religion

Ok, I tried Buddhism, but I realised that my life is based on conflict and hate. And my life's pretty ok, so obviously buddhism is bunk for me.

What I'm looking for is a religion based on general disdain for the human race, one which would delight in the total annihilation of the human race.

And no, I don't mean Christianity. I'm serious, I REALLY want to find a religion for misanthropes who somehow get along.

Wall Feces Aug 20, 2007 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agreatguy6 (Post 492686)
my life is based on conflict and hate.

Am I the only one who is loling at your username now?

agreatguy6 Aug 20, 2007 05:08 PM

no.
I am too.
I'm not such a great guy. </facade>

Additional Spam:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devoxycontin (Post 492693)
Church of Satan.

Thread over.

Actually, that's more selfishness than it is evil. It's not the embodiment of Satan, but more the religion of Randians... lol.

Dizzy Aug 20, 2007 05:38 PM

Disdane to the human race? Wow, that's easy:

YouTube Video

But.....your morals are based on religion???? That's not a very good start.

agreatguy6 Aug 20, 2007 07:38 PM

No, that's not quite what I mean. I mean, Muslims still want you to be a good person.
That's not what I really would want in a religion.

My MORALS aren't based on religion. My RELIGION is based on my morals. You follow me? I know sometimes I don't write coherently.

russ Aug 20, 2007 07:41 PM

Dude, you are retarded. Just worship Rob Zombie movies, or something equally contrived.

Summonmaster Aug 20, 2007 07:44 PM

Maybe you should just join a cult or something.
One of them is bound to share your specific views, or just hate the world on your own :s

guyinrubbersuit Aug 20, 2007 08:55 PM

You could join the Misanthropic Luciferian Order which Dissection founder was apparently a part of before he blew his brains out. I tried looking them up at Google and didn't find an official website or anything.

You could always join the KKK. Sure they may not hate all humans, but they hate some and that should count for something right?

I poked it and it made a sad sound Aug 20, 2007 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devoxycontin (Post 492693)
Church of Satan.

The Church of Satan is so ridiculously laughable.

"We exist to piss off Christians! We don't exactly believe in religion, but we have our own rituals and stuff!"

It's all about serving yourself and that a person is his own god. Nothing ado about that, really. Except that they exist just to irritate Christians. Which is kind of lame. I thought that was the job of atheists anyhow. (Apparently, people really don't trust us at all).

Maybe you should consider naturalism. "The doctrine that all religious truths are derived from nature and natural causes and not from revelation."

The unmovable stubborn Aug 20, 2007 10:22 PM

I don't see a laughable church as being a bad fit for a 15-year-old weeaboo who's declared himself a misanthrope.

RainMan Aug 20, 2007 10:27 PM

I would've recommended Heaven's Gate to you, but that is rather old hat. as you missed your ride on the Hale Bop comet. Sorry man. Maybe you'll catch it in the next few millenia.

I poked it and it made a sad sound Aug 20, 2007 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pangalin (Post 492857)
I don't see a laughable church as being a bad fit for a 15-year-old weeaboo who's declared himself a misanthrope.

I was commenting more on Satanism than the kid's lack of a religion.

I mean, you don't really hear of a kid asking for advice as far as misanthrope-based faiths very often. How do you even DEAL with it?

Like we need more lame Satanists out there dressed in black, listening to everything Anton LaVey has to say and somehow missing the point entirely.

guyinrubbersuit Aug 20, 2007 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassafrass (Post 492867)
I was commenting more on Satanism than the kid's lack of a religion.

I mean, you don't really hear of a kid asking for advice as far as misanthrope-based faiths very often. How do you even DEAL with it?

Like we need more lame Satanists out there dressed in black, listening to everything Anton LaVey has to say and somehow missing the point entirely.

Because kids dressed in black are Satanists. :rolleyes:

Single Elbow Aug 20, 2007 10:54 PM

Can he just move South and live where other like-minded individuals live (i.e hicks or similar).

Leknaat Aug 20, 2007 11:01 PM

Quote:

Ok, I tried Buddhism, but I realised that my life is based on conflict and hate. And my life's pretty ok, so obviously buddhism is bunk for me.

What I'm looking for is a religion based on general disdain for the human race, one which would delight in the total annihilation of the human race.

And no, I don't mean Christianity. I'm serious, I REALLY want to find a religion for misanthropes who somehow get along.

Okay--first let me ask you this:

Why the hell are you looking for a religion? A religion brings people together. So, why would you, a self-declared misanthrope, want to get together with anyone? Call yourself an atheist and be alone for the rest of your life.

Do you know what those people usually become? HERMITS

No. Hard Pass. Aug 20, 2007 11:09 PM

Quote:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...JesusPunch.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...mobullshit.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...cheerup7pn.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1.../stupidity.gif

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...FaggotTree.jpg

etc... etc...

Dullenplain Aug 20, 2007 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terminus (Post 492887)
Can he just move South and live where other like-minded individuals live (i.e hicks or similar).

Since you're Canadian, I'll assume you are ignorant of the large social network that is Southern religion. It is not the place for that boy.

No. Hard Pass. Aug 20, 2007 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dullenplain (Post 492911)
Since you're Canadian, I'll assume you are ignorant of the large social network that is Southern religion. It is not the place for that boy.

No, it's exactly where he belongs.

Let's give him to the baptists.

I poked it and it made a sad sound Aug 20, 2007 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guyinrubbersuit (Post 492874)
Because kids dressed in black are Satanists. :rolleyes:

Did I say that? No. All strawberries are fruits, but does that make all fruits strawberries?

Devo, there's no real declaration of evil from the Satanists - it's pretty much a perceived evil in the Christians' eyes. That's the way the Satanists want it to be, too. They're not really evil at all in that they just worship themselves and not a god. Which is all fine and good if you ask me, until they start making an effort to do it to piss other religions off. It's the Anti-Christian Religion!

But that can be argued once you get into the theological misgivings of their retarded rituals. Sooo, I guess every religion has their bullshit, no matter how intolerant of "bullshit" a religion sets out to be!

Lord Styphon Aug 20, 2007 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devoxycontin (Post 492703)
Maybe the problem is you're too choosy. Make up your own shit.

I'm surprised more people haven't just said this, actually.