Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   The Quiet Place (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Just a thought.... (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5432)

Crim May 6, 2006 11:23 PM

Just a thought....

What would people be surprised to know about you?

NYRSkate May 6, 2006 11:25 PM

That I enjoy moving threads to The Quiet Place so someone I know well can deal with them.

Crim May 6, 2006 11:33 PM

oppps sorry ;)

chaofan May 6, 2006 11:45 PM

-If I told them about some things I've done in my past.

-My real personality (No, hello, thanks nice guy... I curse and swear and don't give a crap about people less fortunate about me most of the time)

-I've been through the depression where I've almost killed myself a few times

-I'm still on the road to recovery (probably 90% back to where I was beforehand)

-I have a very loyal girlfriend, even with these attributes

:biggrin:

In other words people would be surprised to find out I'm not the Nice Guy I try to act like everyday. I don't have a perfect life (unlike those bastards who take it for granted).

But what can you do? Move along with life.

valiant May 6, 2006 11:45 PM

That I have reoccuring thoughts of raping people (yeah...I need some help...)

hahahah it is nice to vent, no one knows me in these forums personally XD wuahahah

<_<

oh yes...suicide is on my mind usually day by day.

StarCrossedSoul May 7, 2006 01:42 AM

How I constlantly complicate simple-minded problems or everyday situations. =p... yeah, I'm weirdo.

No. Hard Pass. May 7, 2006 01:46 AM

That I think certain threads are just gay as a french horn. Not gay like a derogatory thing, but so effeminite that I believe it has sex with other male threads. Oh, and I hope that first guy who posted about how he's actually really hard and not a nice guy eventually mans the fuck up and opens his wrist. Seriously, what the fuck?

Mojougwe May 7, 2006 01:49 AM

Someone who doesn't know much about me would be surprised to know that I roleplay as a person who is a girl IRL, when I'm not. When I was younger of course, I don't do that anymore. This was mainly used for online activities, I never did such a thing in real life. Yes, sick.

Sarag May 7, 2006 01:49 AM

Quote:

I really like pepper.

Oh fuck, I forgot to buy some today. Jesus, I thought I remembered everything.

valiant May 7, 2006 01:50 AM

I do that in MMORPGs...it really screws people over <_< (impersonation)

pepper would be nice...mmm (goes well with soup...ah yes I state the obvious...goes well with everything! Just like this post)

ShadowScythe May 7, 2006 07:36 AM

that i don't like suicidal people becuase they whine and bitch about all the "problems" of the world and their lives and such, and that they're really not helping matters any by continually complaining about anything and everything.
that i don't like people who do things the roundabout way and try to drop hints to people, expecting others to be mindreaders, and then crying about it when *SURPRISE SURPRISE*, they're not and never will be.
and that when i'm ticked off, i can be a real evil person.
Call me ignorant, mean, or what have you, but there you go.
usually i hide this kind of stuff.

Umma May 7, 2006 10:50 AM

People with whom I'm not close would be surprised to know I'm a fascist.

Fjordor May 7, 2006 02:41 PM

People here would be surprised to know that I am not all that talkative in real life.
(holla post war 3rd place)

ramoth May 9, 2006 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Umma
People with whom I'm not close would be surprised to know I'm a fascist.

http://www.quiteajolt.com/gff/ravehitler.gif

PiccoloNamek May 9, 2006 02:43 AM

My friends at church would be surprised to know that I'm actually an atheist.

EmpyreanHorizon May 9, 2006 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crim

The professors in my Christian university would be surprised to find a small piece of paper tucked in my sleeve because I still haven't memorized the 'our father' and 'hail mary' prayers and I'm already graduating next month....I'm going to hell, I just know it.

Umma May 9, 2006 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek
My friends at church would be surprised to know that I'm actually an atheist.

What do you go to church for, then?

Flyzelle May 9, 2006 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Umma
What do you go to church for, then?

I wanna know that too...

But i think that people would be most surprised to find out that i've done a few bad things, and i'm not as well put together as i may seem on the outside...

I've been trying to deal with depression for a while, and that i have some really heavy things that hang over my head... and i'm trying to get my life back to where i want it to be or where it was before it all fell apart...

Summonmaster May 9, 2006 06:31 PM

People would be surprised to know that:
- I go to university
- I've finished Grade 10 RCM level piano
- I loathe science
- I'm not as antisocial as I come off to be

Mercury Blue May 9, 2006 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crim

That I am really a major egomaniac deep down inside, really.

:tpg:

Nahual May 9, 2006 10:00 PM

I dance with my belly.

Duo Maxwell May 9, 2006 10:36 PM

People would be/are surprised to know when they find out my ethnic background.

Not that I particularly care, but people over-react and are like "You're ___?! No way!OMG!"

People would be surprised to find out that I'm really into creative writing.

People would also be surprised to find out how heavy I used to be.

Gumby May 9, 2006 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nahual
I dance with my belly.

Some how I am not really suprised having heard your voice.

As for myself. Well most people think I am a real nice guy, partly because I am very polite but I think they would be surprised to know how much thought I put into the different ways of destroying things and that I often times think of absolutely horrible things to do to people... ex. If it were legal to buy, I was going to get some CS gas grenades and throw them into the crowd of illegal immigrant protesters. I actually checked to see if it were possible to buy them, sadly it was not. Though I don't actually ever do any of the things I dream up.

Nahual May 10, 2006 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gumby
Some how I am not really suprised having heard your voice.

Well, gosh...Dang it. You're the first.

Kazyl May 13, 2006 04:51 AM

Um. That I'm not as standoffish as I look.
Or that I distance myself from people when I start thinking about them as more than just an acquaintance.
Oh, that women who can scream (like in a horror movie) well is a turn on for me.