Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/index.php)
-   The Quiet Place (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Birds and the Bees (http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12057)

avanent Sep 11, 2006 01:59 PM

Birds and the Bees

I've heard of this over and over again. I know its supose to be the sex talk. Curosity has run a few different ideas through my mind of how an explanation could be parralled. However, they are all ridiculous at best.

So... does anyone know the actual 'birds and bees' speech?

This might be the wrong place for this, feel free to move it where ever it should be.

Aardark Sep 11, 2006 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avanent
Curosity has run a few different ideas through my mind of how an explanation could be parralled. However, they are all ridiculous at best.

That's the point; the phrase simply mocks parents who attempt to talk about sex using nature as a metaphor (instead of giving an honest explanation), and fail badly.

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE Sep 11, 2006 02:34 PM

Here's a link to a video of it. Click.

I poked it and it made a sad sound Sep 11, 2006 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capo

That video was cool until they did, like, the same thing for the FOURTH time. ;_;

I think the old saying refers to the way nature goes. Birds. Bees. You know. Life. Sex. Death.

Though why the choice was the "birds" and the "bees" - maybe for alliteration purposes. =/

avanent Sep 11, 2006 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aardork
That's the point; the phrase simply mocks parents who attempt to talk about sex using nature as a metaphor (instead of giving an honest explanation), and fail badly.

That is rather disapointing if true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capo

the goggles, they do nothing...

there are no bees in that video...

The Wise Vivi Sep 11, 2006 05:40 PM

Ummmm.... ok... that video was more than not explanatory. It was just scary. Seriously though, the birds and the bees thing is just and old folk saying.

Actually, in all honesty, I have no idea why the two are significant.... or how they relate to sex and whatnot....

Arkhangelsk Sep 11, 2006 07:39 PM

YES. The vid I uploaded was link'd to!!
Actually, that's why I clicked on this thread -- then I noticed it was in TQP.
I'm so vain with my YouTube stuff.

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE Sep 14, 2006 09:44 PM

Why do you think I linked to it? :p

Snowknight Sep 14, 2006 10:46 PM

I never got a "talk"; I figured it out on my own?

Just thinking about hearing it makes me feel awkward =x

avanent Sep 17, 2006 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devo
It's cooler if you have a father into sports, then it becomes "baseball bats and mits."

Haha, thats great. I'm involved in Lacrosse, I can think of some pretty obnoxious 'metaphors' from it.