Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

You don't scare me LAWDAWG

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 04:48 PM Local time: Sep 18, 2006, 03:48 PM #1 of 6
You don't scare me LAWDAWG

Not sure if this goes here, the sewers, or maybe the kitchen.

Ever have trouble with the law? Get thrown in a holding tank until that drunken frenzy washed over? Actual jail? Prison? Juvenille hall? Anything!

When I was 14 I keyed a car at school pretty bad and got caught. My own dumb ass fault. I had to do six days of community service at 11 hours a day to pay off the damage to what ended up being a van some teacher RENTED. If I hadn`t completed the service it was three months Juvenille hall.

Other than that I have a remarkably clean record... IN GUATEMALA.

¬_¬

Jam it back in, in the dark.
riceonfriday
I'm standing behind you

Member 1405

Level 4.76

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 05:39 PM Local time: Sep 18, 2006, 02:39 PM #2 of 6
Hmm seems like we were in the same boat at the age of 14. I remember that stealing car emblems was the "cool" thing to do so I joined the ranks by making my way through the teacher's parking lot.

Surprisingly the emblem isn't that hard to remove since I was able to do it with my bare hands. Unfortunately I did it while in plain sight and was snitched on.
I denied it for as long as I could, watching them search my backpack/shoes/clothes for "my tools" ie, screwdriver. I kept telling them I didn't do it. But it finally got out of hand when they said I was going to have to go to a small claims court (the teacher wanted SOMETHING done to SOMEONE).

So I fessed up and coughed over the $10 with a "sincere" apology [humiliatingly] done in front of his classroom.

Most amazing jew boots
Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 06:20 PM #3 of 6
The only time I really got in trouble with the po-po was when I was in high school. I gave my friend at the time a copy of the anarchist's cookbook on a disk, and he went around selling copies of it. So of course, he squealed on my ass and I got reamed out by the officer. No real punishment except for at home, where I got my computer taken away for 3 months.

The "friend" got suspended for 10 days. Serves the bitch right.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 06:34 PM Local time: Sep 18, 2006, 04:34 PM #4 of 6
When I was in high school a few friends and I got into a pretty large fistfight with the whole football team, which was provoked by them in the first place; the whole team went to go beat up ONE guy. ONE GUY. Bunch of fucking cowards...

I remember smashing some guy's face into a concrete garden liner and was promptly tackled by campus security. Police rolled up and took all 17 of us (9 of them and 8 of us) to the County Civic Center and tossed us in a cell. We basically sat there stewing in our juices for about 6 hours and I remember thinking, "That's it. If I'm forced to sit across from these pricks any longer someone's gonna end up dead and I'm gonna be in this bitch FOR LIFE."

Luckily in the end we had all the charges dropped because most of the football team's respective parents that they'd rather not. That would have caused a city-wide media scandal, everyone would have been drug-tested and football season would have been cancelled. Lord knows we couldn't have that, could we? I knew the quarterback was a massive coke head by the time we were seniors so I've always had my suspicions that most of them must have been as well and the parents were covering up for them.

To this day I'm fucking thankful that A) it was the football team we threw down with and B) that they were mostly pumped full of narcotics. If that hadn't been the case, I'd probably be singing a very different tune today.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Lunar Seal
i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itsself

Member 12670

Level 9.15

Sep 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 08:34 PM #5 of 6
I took the blame for someone elses shoplifting and ended up with a 300 dollar fine but with half suspended with 1 year good behavior.

Since then, I've learned to never cover for a friend, and I've never been much of a law breaker.

Other than that, speeding tickets, but nothing major.

I did have to go to court for apparently blowing stop sign (which is complete bullshit because according to the cop, I just didn't stop to his liking), and had to pay a 100 dollar fine.

Cops are complete douchebags, though.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Yggdrasil
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 940

Level 19.45

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 08:46 PM Local time: Sep 18, 2006, 05:46 PM #6 of 6
Wow, I'm such a good kid. The only time I've really gotten in deep shit was with my french teacher when she caught me stealing a bag of popcorn (unpopped of course). All I had to do was apologize and help her with some stuff around her classroom, other than that I'm clean.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > You don't scare me LAWDAWG