Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Donate to Gamingforce for special membership.
Closed Thread

gymparasite
GTO

Member 4270

Level 3.93

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 09:39 PM #1 of 24
Donate to Gamingforce for special membership.

Hello. I think that gamingforce should have more services to the public. Ofcourse i am not looking for free services. I propose that there should be a thread of stuff to download for a small reasonable fee to Gamingforce such as: games, movies, and music.
After donating, you will gain experience that will determine yoru rank at Gamingforce. The higher your rank, the cheaper future services will be for you. Doesn't that should like a good idea? i though of this idea because i am looking to download Howl's Moving Castle but i can't find it anywhere. Why not have it here?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 09:41 PM Local time: Apr 19, 2006, 08:41 PM #2 of 24
Originally Posted by gymparasite
Hello. I think that gamingforce should have more services to the public. Ofcourse i am not looking for free services. I propose that there should be a thread of stuff to download for a small reasonable fee to Gamingforce such as: games, movies, and music.
After donating, you will gain experience that will determine yoru rank at Gamingforce. The higher your rank, the cheaper future services will be for you. Doesn't that should like a good idea? i though of this idea because i am looking to download Howl's Moving Castle but i can't find it anywhere. Why not have it here?

GTFO.

How ya doing, buddy?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

UltimaIchijouji
Gold Chocobo

Member 789

Level 28.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 09:41 PM #3 of 24
I don't think so.

EDIT: If you're going to pay for a shitty service like this, why not get off your ass and go buy the goddamn movie?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 09:42 PM #4 of 24

Until the Great Crash of 2006, GFF did take donations, though that proved to be fruitless and ultimately disappointing to some who had theoretically been given special status.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

IdleChill
The IceGator

Member 60

Level 20.52

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 09:42 PM Local time: Apr 19, 2006, 09:42 PM #5 of 24
bobo dupe account.

you know deep down it is.

I was speaking idiomatically.
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 09:50 PM #6 of 24
Originally Posted by The Dopefish

Until the Great Crash of 2006, GFF did take donations, though that proved to be fruitless and ultimately disappointing to some who had theoretically been given special status.
Excuse me. Would you please stop acting like you know something about the history of Gamingforce. It's irritating. Thank you.

Incidentally, I don't think this is a great idea. I don't think a person should have to buy something or DONATE something in order to obtain status. It sets a shitty precedent.

If you want to donate, go for it. But don't ask for retarded services. We can't even get the boards to stay alive for 6 months straight anymore. ;_;

And god, didn't gymparasite DIE?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 09:54 PM #7 of 24
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
Excuse me. Would you please stop acting like you know something about the history of Gamingforce. It's irritating. Thank you.
Well, I could say it...or you could say something very similar, since you've told to me about how you weren't exactly satisfied with what you were getting from your "donations".

FELIPE NO

Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 09:57 PM #8 of 24
Well, I could say it...or you could say something very similar, since you've told to me about how you weren't exactly satisfied with what you were getting from your "donations".
I said what?! *MY* donations?!

No, seriously. I want proof. When the FUCK did I ever say anything like that. MY donations. I'd LOVE to see what you've got, kid.

I was not satisfied when Gamingforce wasn't donating to me amply? You had better clarify yourself damned quickly. Consider the weight of what you're saying, and think it through thoroughly. I've never taken money for ANYTHING personal here whatsoever. I DID have a paypal thing up for a GFF COMMUNITY fund, but that ended up not working out due to my BANK, and if you'd like me to get every single person in here who donated to that fund in here to TESTIFY that I gave them their money back when I failed to come through, I WILL DO IT.

If anything, I have given - given - to this community for years upon years without expectation of return.

This is probably the only fucking time I've been offended on GFF.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by I poked it and it made a sad sound; Apr 19, 2006 at 10:01 PM.
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 10:00 PM #9 of 24
You donated to GFF.

I'd like to know how you took what I said and thought I said the exact reverse.

Most amazing jew boots

Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 10:03 PM #10 of 24
You donated to GFF.
SEVERAL TIMES, YES.

I did NOT, however, donate the THIRD time I was asked to. At no point in time was I dissatisfied with the money I gave. I gave for the services that were rendered to me. I felt the donations I made were very justified.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
gymparasite
GTO

Member 4270

Level 3.93

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 10:04 PM #11 of 24
u seem to misunderstand my point. im saying that the services here should be free. but you get additional service depending on your donations and more advantages if u donated in the past. for example. you can request stuff to download already. But if you donate a small sum of $ like $1, you can type the title of the movie you want and the web master of this site will direct you to specific what you need garanteed. and if you have been donating here for a long time, you pay $.25.

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 10:05 PM #12 of 24
I'm glad you apologized so quickly for over-reacting so severely. Maybe I shouldn't expect such.

Why, then, after "several" donations, did you not donate again?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 10:05 PM #13 of 24
u seem to misunderstand my point. im saying that the services here should be free. but you get additional service depending on your donations and more advantages if u donated in the past.
These "additional services" should come from what you give to the community - not how much you can afford. I may be in the minority here, but I am not here for the downloads. I am here for the people. Besides. You can leech down in the FTP forums without giving already.

Quote:
for example. you can request stuff to download already. But if you donate a small sum of $ like $1, you can type the title of the movie you want and the web master of this site will direct you to specific what you need garanteed. and if you have been donating here for a long time, you pay $.25.
And who would pay for the rights to sell such benefits? Go hang out at iTunes or some shit. They charge for those kinds of things.

Dope, you're not getting an apology from me. Don't even dream of it.

And I think I made my position extremely clear. I am not going to go over and over the same old BULLSHIT we went through the last wipe occurred. I am sure you can run a search if you'd like to realize my position.

Last edited by I poked it and it made a sad sound; Apr 19, 2006 at 10:08 PM.
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 10:08 PM #14 of 24
Whatever. You have the logs of our conversations; I don't. I seem to recall at least some shade of disappointment from you concerning the donation process. But, yeah...your position is VERY CLEAR.

Most amazing jew boots

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 10:08 PM #15 of 24
Originally Posted by Denicalis
GTFO.
Seconded. And I didn't even read the thread. I just know Deni is right.

EDIT: Why is this even open.

FELIPE NO

#654: Braixen
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 10:10 PM #16 of 24
Whatever. You have the logs of our conversations; I don't. I seem to recall at least some shade of disappointment from you concerning the donation process. But, yeah...your position is VERY CLEAR.
The donation process in which everyone lost faith in - including myself. Do you not pay attention to the on-goings around here, and just walk around thinking you know or what.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 10:12 PM #17 of 24
u seem to misunderstand my point. im saying that the services here should be free. but you get additional service depending on your donations and more advantages if u donated in the past. for example. you can request stuff to download already. But if you donate a small sum of $ like $1, you can type the title of the movie you want and the web master of this site will direct you to specific what you need garanteed. and if you have been donating here for a long time, you pay $.25.

You were banned from My Stuff weren't you?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 10:13 PM Local time: Apr 19, 2006, 10:13 PM #18 of 24
Shut up, Dopesass.

Also, thirding Deni's suggestion and seconding Ultima's.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Moon
River Chocobo

Member 34

Level 23.53

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 10:13 PM #19 of 24
Although I disagree with what gymparasite is saying, I think it'd be nice if you donated 5 bucks and got your own subforum for a week. Which is, of course, the only way I can ever say that I posted in a potted plant or snakes on a plane subforum.

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 10:15 PM #20 of 24
There's not much to pay attention to since donating is currently not being pressed by bobo, and certainly doesn't have the same sort of "benefits" once offered GFF's benefactors. (Question: are those benefits still in place? Just curious.) Anyway, like I said, you've expressed your disappointment previously, particularly in the "lost faith" department. It doesn't take too long to know the story, especially when you told it to me yourself, and since you've got such a good level of knowledge, wouldn't you say I would have some idea of what the history of GFF is, as it pertains to its recent history? Or can I not, based solely on the fact that I've only been here regularly since January?

Most amazing jew boots

gymparasite
GTO

Member 4270

Level 3.93

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 10:19 PM #21 of 24
blah i see everyone doesn't like to donate money... But let me be more specific. i mean everything and all services will be the way it is now. But if you donate, the people working for this site: moderators and webmasters will help you get what you want. thats the summary of this. it is time to close this thread

Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 10:20 PM Local time: Apr 19, 2006, 10:20 PM #22 of 24
(Question: are those benefits still in place? Just curious.)
They were never in place. That's one of the reasons people react the way they do when bobo asks for donations.

I told you and Sass to shut up. Sass has shut up. That leaves you.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
gymparasite
GTO

Member 4270

Level 3.93

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 10:22 PM #23 of 24
Oh yea can you teach me where to download anime? i am new to computers and i donno how to download anything. also i really need dragon force for the sega saturn. i am willing to pay $ to someone if the person will send it to me,

FELIPE NO
Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 10:25 PM Local time: Apr 19, 2006, 10:25 PM #24 of 24
Oh yea can you teach me where to download anime?
http://www.google.com/

also i really need dragon force for the sega saturn. i am willing to pay $ to someone if the person will send it to me,
http://www.ebay.com/

Closed.

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Donate to Gamingforce for special membership.