Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Why not legalize prostitution?

niki
Valar Dohaeris

Member 30

Level 41.66

Mar 2006

Old Dec 21, 2007, 04:18 PM Local time: Dec 21, 2007, 11:18 PM #1 of 366
I personally don't see any reason to not legalize it either, given the societies we already live in. We sell everything, so why not this ?

It would actually cut on prostitution related trafics which are basically slavery. I heard the Australian and German systems are pretty nice, with sexual workers being like any other regular workers.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
niki
Valar Dohaeris

Member 30

Level 41.66

Mar 2006

Old Dec 23, 2007, 05:13 AM Local time: Dec 23, 2007, 12:13 PM #2 of 366
No one should really give a flying fuck what the religious think of this. They can practice whatever religion they want to in the privacy of their homes or in congregations.
You see, that's something I always wondered about America. How officially detached from religious morals is it actually ? I mean, you do have the "Under God" thing and the "In God we Trust" on your money ...

Most amazing jew boots
niki
Valar Dohaeris

Member 30

Level 41.66

Mar 2006

Old Dec 23, 2007, 05:54 AM Local time: Dec 23, 2007, 12:54 PM #3 of 366
Well, the case of marriage is a bit special, since it has a religious origin. I think we should cancel civil marriage altogether and replace it with the kind of contracts we have here in France that is accessible to anyone and basically gives you the same rights civil marriage does.

Anyway, separation of church and state is absolute here in France. It can't really be argued that Christian morals influenced even the raise of democracy and the country as a whole still today, though.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Why not legalize prostitution?