Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Cookies: The Eternal Question - Crunchy or Chewy?

Lythial
Lost soul

Member 5145

Level 2.38

Apr 2006

Old Apr 14, 2006, 08:41 PM #26 of 41
I like the chewy ones...I find the crunchy ones leave a lot more crumbs and I don't like the crunching sound. I associate chewy cookies with childhood memories *probably mom baking or something* and the crunchy ones seem so commercial.

Warm soft gooey chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven are the best.

How ya doing, buddy?
Mucknuggle
Baby shrink

Member 534

Level 37.83

Mar 2006

Old Apr 14, 2006, 08:45 PM #27 of 41
Originally Posted by a_licenwondrland
Chewy. No question.

I like them best when they're straight out of the oven and the chocolate chips are all gooey and melty. Mmmmmm.
Quoted for truth. Nothing beats cookies right out of the oven + tall glass of milk.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Watashi_Baka_Da
Banned

Member 5204

Level 6.34

Apr 2006

Old Apr 16, 2006, 01:44 PM Local time: Apr 16, 2006, 12:44 PM #28 of 41
Originally Posted by a_jazzman
Chewy, motherfucker.

Crunchy cookies can go to hell, they have no purpose in life.
I agree! Those Chewy Chips Ahoy are pretty good especially in the microwave for a couple seconds, but you can't beat homemade ^_^

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 10:27 PM #29 of 41
Chewy cookies are the best since crunchy ones have a tendency to tear up the roof of your mouth.

I was speaking idiomatically.
kat
HUR HUR HUR

Member 152

Level 21.54

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2006, 04:10 AM Local time: May 10, 2006, 02:10 AM #30 of 41
Chewy. Because I have a nature aversion to crumbs all over me.

Also chewy just tastes better. ADMIT IT.

Most amazing jew boots
PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2006, 04:23 AM Local time: May 10, 2006, 02:23 AM #31 of 41
Crunchy. The Chewy ones are disgusting. They're full of chemicals and emulsifiers to make them soft and pliable, and they don't taste anything like normal crunchy cookies. Their texture is strange and they don't absorb milk; this is because their insides are already saturated, and they are not porous, unlike crunchy cookies.

Chips Ahoy, Oreo, Kebler's Fudge cookies, I love them all. Nothing like them. I love dipping them in milk and having them fall apart in my mouth. You can't do that with chewy cookies because of all the super glue holding them together.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by PiccoloNamek; May 10, 2006 at 04:29 AM.
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old May 10, 2006, 04:51 PM Local time: May 10, 2006, 02:51 PM #32 of 41
If the chemicals bother you then you could just bake your own cookies. It's not that hard. =/

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Visavi
constella

Member 5648

Level 18.32

Apr 2006

Old May 10, 2006, 06:20 PM #33 of 41
For me, I guess it depends on the mood. Most of the time, I prefer chewy because the texture compliments the soft, melted chocolate chips. However, on those occasions when I want to dip a cookie in milk or coffee (it makes the coffee flavor seem inadequate afterwards, but it turns softer faster) I go for the crunchy...especially Oreo's or their knock-off brands.

Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek
Crunchy. The Chewy ones are disgusting. They're full of chemicals and emulsifiers to make them soft and pliable, and they don't taste anything like normal crunchy cookies. Their texture is strange and they don't absorb milk; this is because their insides are already saturated, and they are not porous, unlike crunchy cookies.

Chips Ahoy, Oreo, Kebler's Fudge cookies, I love them all. Nothing like them. I love dipping them in milk and having them fall apart in my mouth. You can't do that with chewy cookies because of all the super glue holding them together.
Maybe France's Chips Ahoy and Oreo factories are different, but I know here those cookies are jammed pack with chemicals for the taste. I agree with the milk part (Oreo's has chocolate chip beat on that), but the chemicals exist here to make the cookies crunchy and fresh.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

"Oh, for My sake! Will you people stop nagging me? I'll blow the world up when I'm ready."--Jehova's Blog
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2006, 06:22 PM #34 of 41
Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek
I think it goes without saying that store-bought cookies can't even be compared to homemade cookies. And homemade cookies are best when they're soft and warm and chewy.

I WILL HEAR NO FURTHER DISCUSSION ON THE MATTER.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2006, 07:00 PM Local time: May 10, 2006, 05:00 PM #35 of 41
"Homemade" chewy is a completely different feeling from what most people think of when they're talking about chewy cookies. Homemade cookies are extremely soft and fall apart easily. "Chewy" cookies do not. They have a much thicker consistancy and an almsot rubberlike texture.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by PiccoloNamek; May 10, 2006 at 07:21 PM.
Why Am I Allowed to Have Gray Paint
Fookin' Prawns!

Member 56

Level 24.48

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2006, 07:09 PM Local time: May 11, 2006, 12:09 AM #36 of 41
Here in the UK we have a chain called "Millie's Cookies" and they are usually warm and soft; if you're not careful they'll bend and droop as you hold them, and they're VERY tasty. Plus, you can soak them in your chosen beverage just fine. They are however more fatty than regular cookies. Their muffins are good too but their brownies are crap.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Dee
Dive for your memory

Member 1285

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2006, 12:36 AM Local time: May 13, 2006, 12:36 AM #37 of 41
Chewy, for sure. Crunchy cookies, on the other hand, tend to make its way to a cup of milk before I eat them.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Battle_CRY
Vice-President

Member 7659

Level 6.62

May 2006

Old Jun 1, 2006, 09:29 PM #38 of 41
I concur with the previous post...crunchy cookies do tend to end up in a glass of milk before entering my mouth...so I would say chewy! Big, Chewy, and Warm is the best with a nice tall glass of milk...hmm I've made myself hungry!!! Go figure...

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Signature removed by the board of directors
Cobra Commander
Gots to Dominate!

Member 7345

Level 13.25

May 2006

Old Jun 6, 2006, 04:33 PM Local time: Jun 6, 2006, 11:33 AM #39 of 41
Defintely chewy for me. Crunchy cookies make too much of a mess.

FELIPE NO
Rat
Rat Q Insatiable

Member 4714

Level 4.40

Apr 2006

Old Jun 18, 2006, 11:09 AM Local time: Jun 18, 2006, 10:09 AM #40 of 41
Arrow

Chewy homemade. Especially mine.

Most amazing jew boots
+_+
Roswell63
Mutat Valde Razgriz

Member 8635

Level 1.60

Jun 2006

Old Jun 18, 2006, 01:56 PM #41 of 41
Oh, its gotta be chewy man. Chewy...Soooo gooood.... The only thing Crunchies are good for is target practice!!1 But dont, dont put em in those thingies that launch clay pidgeons, the fuck it all up.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Wow, that was stupid. I wonder if I can undo...?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Cookies: The Eternal Question - Crunchy or Chewy?