Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Classroom Seating Arrangement

Franky Mikey
Bonkler

Member 6

Level 39.27

Feb 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 08:40 AM Local time: Mar 8, 2006, 02:40 PM #26 of 33
I sit near the girls I like.

When there isn't any in the classroom, I'll just go to the back. I like it there, I can see everything that's going on in the room and the teacher usually leaves me alone until I have something to say.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

[ recordings |videos| blog ]
[ 18:14:09 ] [ +Garr ] Setting up form unreal troanmetn
Peter
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 50

Level 21.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 08:55 AM Local time: Mar 8, 2006, 03:55 PM #27 of 33
When you have a group of 15 people in a class room big enough to fit 200, you're kind a forced in the front. I usually sit on the corners, since it gives me more legspace, and since I'm left, so that I don't have to bother other people.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
orion_mk3
Rogues do it from behind.

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 08:57 AM #28 of 33
If it's a class I'm interested in, I'll sit in the front to earn recognition and brownie points. A lot of my classes are very small anyway, so there's nowhere to hide. Never sit in the back, though; only pothead hippie commie nazi stoners sit back there.

When I teach, I ask people to move out of the back rows and come to the front. THERE IS NO ESCAPE.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 09:37 AM #29 of 33
Originally Posted by Legato
Chillout Lounge please, lol.

Anyway, I usually sit in the back. I guess it's a black thing.

Or Asian, too, I guess.
Those would be the lazy or cocky types. For the ones who are smart and speak out they usually sit no further back from the third row. I sit from the 2nd row and back. First row means I can't doze off for a second because the teacher is right in your face.

I was speaking idiomatically.
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 09:42 AM #30 of 33
I usually head for the nearest window, near the back. Unfortunately, some of classes have no windows, but I think I instinctively just head towards the back corners anyways.

It seems, though, that these areas attract a lot of talkers. I get mad, you know, since I actually pay to be in class and I don't so much fall asleep anymore like I did in high school. I want to be there.

It seems that I attract the fucking assholes who want to chat and never work in class.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
DBCE Slayer
Witness the POWER!!!

Member 779

Level 15.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 09:48 AM Local time: Mar 8, 2006, 04:48 AM #31 of 33
I usually try to sit where my friends are but in my math class I have to sit up close for when I'm taking notes and stuff.

FELIPE NO

Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 09:53 AM Local time: Mar 8, 2006, 09:53 AM #32 of 33
Depends on placement of the door. If I am in a smaller room for one of my major classes (15-40 people), I'll sit near the middle where my buddies are.

Back in my 100-class days where I would have 200+ students in my room per class, I would sit near the back often because that's where the entrance/exit was found. And I prefer quick entrances/escapes when crowds get humongous.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Classroom Seating Arrangement