Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

New Super Mario Bros.

nazpyro
Pacman

Member 41

Level 38.30

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2006, 12:41 AM Local time: Jul 23, 2006, 10:41 PM #276 of 279
Originally Posted by Vampiro
They became Bowser Jr.
. Yeah, I was fully expecting the Koopa Kids in the game. Now I will forever have the Bowser Jr. laugh stuck in my head, from completing NSMB and M&L:PiT right after each other, a month's worth of "MUAHAHAHA."

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
waka waka

sanemonkeytwitterlast.fmgfwbacklogyoutubexbox
Freelance
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Member 201

Level 37.85

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2006, 08:06 AM #277 of 279
Oh...oh...that laugh :(

I think someone else in this thread mentioned about the clunky controls in the game, and I agree. It doesn't feel very precise compared to the older Mario games. Spinning in the air takes way too long for me. It's something I'll have to get used to.

Aside from that nitpick, the game's quite fun. It seems harder too than previous games, or maybe I just suck. There is one level where I kept falling in between clouds to my doom. I must have died more than five times trying to get through the level.

Although it's cool to fight Bowser at the end of the world (I LOVE that roar he does), I still feel kinda sad that his death has to be so...gruesome. He's my favourite Mario character and all, Luigi being my second.

I was speaking idiomatically.
shadowlink56
Wii came, We saw, Wii kicked our ASS!

Member 2235

Level 20.07

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2006, 01:24 PM Local time: Jul 24, 2006, 12:24 PM #278 of 279
Originally Posted by Freelance Wolf
Oh...oh...that laugh

I think someone else in this thread mentioned about the clunky controls in the game, and I agree. It doesn't feel very precise compared to the older Mario games. Spinning in the air takes way too long for me. It's something I'll have to get used to.

Aside from that nitpick, the game's quite fun. It seems harder too than previous games, or maybe I just suck. There is one level where I kept falling in between clouds to my doom. I must have died more than five times trying to get through the level.

Although it's cool to fight Bowser at the end of the world (I LOVE that roar he does), I still feel kinda sad that his death has to be so...gruesome. He's my favourite Mario character and all, Luigi being my second.

Spoiler:
Just complete the game and you'll be happier . . .

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Freelance
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Member 201

Level 37.85

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2006, 07:06 AM #279 of 279
Originally Posted by shadowlink56
Spoiler:
Just complete the game and you'll be happier . . .
Now you got me curious, darn you!

I'm on World 3 now. I got eaten up by a large blue fish :(

I dig the final castle levels. Those chainlink fences sure bring back memories. Also, the animations on the enemies are awesome, especially those dang Piranha Plants.

P.S. How can fireballs work underwater? One of life's greatest mysteries.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > New Super Mario Bros.