Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

So you go and get stoned...
Closed Thread

Locke
Flying High

Member 488

Level 23.98

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 06:01 PM #1 of 15
So you go and get stoned...

So - I finally got around to making some brownies - and I figured that it was a good time to celebrate (we ate the brownies about 10 mins ago - so we'll see the effects).

This is how I made them (if anyone is interested):

Took 1/4 cup veggie oil, and heated it up and threw some ganja in it (about a quarter cup of ground bud), fried it up a little bit, and then strained out the (now blackish) bud, and put the oil in the batter. Put the brownie batter in the oven for about 35 minutes at 350F, took them out, let them cool, and just ate one (my fiancee at half of one)... So we'll see how it goes.

So what about you guys? Who from the usual crew has made special brownies/space cakes - how did you do it? Did you make cannabutter?

Anyways, I'm out - audios yo!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Licensed Commercial Pilot!
Currently: Float Pilot in BC
Need a pilot? PM Me.
Commercial Pilot, land and seaplanes, single and multi engines, instrument rating... I'm a jack of all trades! I can even be type rated!

Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.
3.1 inches of glory

Member 4123

Level 28.07

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 06:07 PM Local time: Aug 29, 2006, 04:07 PM #2 of 15
This all seems too familiar...

Did they taste like bud or did the chocolate cover up any signs of the green substance?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Render
River Chocobo

Member 4283

Level 25.60

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 06:10 PM Local time: Aug 29, 2006, 04:10 PM #3 of 15
Originally Posted by Locke
So - I finally got around to making some brownies - and I figured that it was a good time to celebrate (we ate the brownies about 10 mins ago - so we'll see the effects).

This is how I made them (if anyone is interested):

Took 1/4 cup veggie oil, and heated it up and threw some ganja in it (about a quarter cup of ground bud), fried it up a little bit, and then strained out the (now blackish) bud, and put the oil in the batter. Put the brownie batter in the oven for about 35 minutes at 350F, took them out, let them cool, and just ate one (my fiancee at half of one)... So we'll see how it goes.

So what about you guys? Who from the usual crew has made special brownies/space cakes - how did you do it? Did you make cannabutter?

Anyways, I'm out - audios yo!
I'm very interested in trying these. I ABSOLUTELY refuse to smoke anything (asthma) or shoot up, but this sounds great. Unfortunately, I won't BUY the weed either for many obvious reasons.

Would you mind mailing some? j/k

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Locke
Flying High

Member 488

Level 23.98

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 06:49 PM #4 of 15
So it's been about an hour - and apparently still no sign.. I realy hope I didn't fuck something up.

They tasted fine - it was weird eating them though - because you know that it's in there, but you can't taste anything.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Need a pilot? PM Me.
Commercial Pilot, land and seaplanes, single and multi engines, instrument rating... I'm a jack of all trades! I can even be type rated!

YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 06:50 PM Local time: Aug 29, 2006, 03:50 PM #5 of 15
Depending on the amount of food in your stomach at the time, it should take around an hour for you to start feeling the effects. Be sure to keep us posted.

Most amazing jew boots
Jan
Lemon Laudanum

Member 64

Level 28.08

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 06:55 PM #6 of 15
Dude, just use the Firecracker method to when eating it. Although Capo seems to think it is "very inefficient", I beg to fucking differ.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
[/RIGHT]
andkeener
Banned

Member 83

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 06:55 PM Local time: Aug 29, 2006, 04:55 PM #7 of 15
I've never really been very keen on the idea of putting weed in food. It takes too long to kick in, you never now how long it is going to last, and you have to use WAY MORE than normal just to get even the slightest body high. None the less I've had brownies and cookies and a full turkey dinner with mashed potatoes and garlic rolls all made with weed in it one way or another... Knowing drug dealers does seem to pay off sometimes

FELIPE NO
Locke
Flying High

Member 488

Level 23.98

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 07:10 PM #8 of 15
I'm just concerned that the veggie oil may have been a poor choice - most of the recipes I found online used butter - but I didn't have any mix that called for butter :P

Double Post:
err - any brownie mix that called for butter.

editted to clarify.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Need a pilot? PM Me.

Last edited by Locke; Aug 29, 2006 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Visavi
constella

Member 5648

Level 18.32

Apr 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 07:51 PM #9 of 15
Never tried it, but I have a best friend whose mom used to make jello shots. I don't know if they're as effective as magic brownies or more, but my friend kept telling me to avoid any and all jello products within the house.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

"Oh, for My sake! Will you people stop nagging me? I'll blow the world up when I'm ready."--Jehova's Blog
andkeener
Banned

Member 83

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 07:52 PM Local time: Aug 29, 2006, 05:52 PM #10 of 15
What does a jello shot have to do with illegal drugs again?

Most amazing jew boots
Visavi
constella

Member 5648

Level 18.32

Apr 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 08:08 PM #11 of 15
Originally Posted by andkeener
What does a jello shot have to do with illegal drugs again?
Almost the same thing your comment has to do with illegal drugs except for the fact that these people don't use fruit in their jello .

Most amazing jew boots

"Oh, for My sake! Will you people stop nagging me? I'll blow the world up when I'm ready."--Jehova's Blog
Jan
Lemon Laudanum

Member 64

Level 28.08

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 08:11 PM #12 of 15
Originally Posted by Visavi
Almost the same thing your comment has to do with illegal drugs except for the fact that these people don't use fruit in their jello .
Wow... I have no clue what you are trying to say.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
[/RIGHT]
Tawnee Van Pelt
Everybody Hertz

Member 227

Level 23.36

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 08:13 PM Local time: Aug 29, 2006, 07:13 PM #13 of 15
Posting in legendary thread!

I was speaking idiomatically.

andkeener
Banned

Member 83

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 08:15 PM Local time: Aug 29, 2006, 06:15 PM #14 of 15
Originally Posted by Jan
Originally Posted by Visavi
Wow... I have no clue what you are trying to say.
Yeah I'm with Jan on this one... Are you saying they put weed in their jello? because that's what it sounds like to me...

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 08:19 PM Local time: Aug 29, 2006, 08:19 PM #15 of 15
How many times do we have to put a stop to this thread before you take the hint and stop remaking it, Locke?

FELIPE NO
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > So you go and get stoned...