Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Horaay! It's springtime!

PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 03:15 AM Local time: Mar 13, 2006, 01:15 AM #26 of 29
Originally Posted by guyinrubbersuit
Fuck warm weather! Man it just means it's getting closer to summer. Closer to the heat where it's so hot that your skin evaporates from your bones. You become stuck to your car seat and burn your flesh on the steering wheel. And you sweat when you just go from inside to your mailbox outside.

I should move to colder climate...
Amen brother! It's good to know that there are other cold weather lovers out there.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Godai
the best damn thing

Member 811

Level 20.71

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 03:34 AM #27 of 29
Originally Posted by johnnyisip
Amen to that. Although it was 15 degrees today, and still saw a bunch of kids with their winter jackets -- you know, the thick fur trimmed ones. Crazy.
Torontonians seems to be slow to make the transition, from hot to cold, also. :P

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 08:21 AM Local time: Mar 13, 2006, 02:21 PM #28 of 29
In my experience, the people with the most/worst allergies are those who lived in a spotless house as they were growing up. Not to say our house was dirty, just that it wasn't disinfected sterile as some people's are.

One of my friend's mum was a proper cleaning freak when he was growing up, there wasn't a speck of dirt anywhere in the house and I swear the motherfucker is allergic to everything. It's as a child that you develop immunities to stuff (Hence infant innoculation) and without a few dust mites around to get used to, you're never going to develop any kind of resistance to them and will (Possibly) end up allergic to them. Likewise, I don't hold with pregnant mothers avoiding peanuts and stuff as I believe you need to experience these things so as not to become allergic to them.

I'm not allergic to anything and for the record, I was breast fed.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Moth
Iz!

Member 418

Level 13.88

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 11:26 AM #29 of 29
I'm pretty sure I was bottle-fed, Alice, though to be honest, my memory gets a bit spotty beyond "what I had for breakfast this morning." (A small slice of leftover birthday cake. In case anyone was curious.)

And while I get slight asmatic symptoms (I can usually ignor those), on top of the typical runny nose bit, the one that really gets me are my eyes. I can get by without breathing; just leave my eyes alone.

Also, I'm an absolute cryophile. I hate the heat, but I'll be sleeping next to open windows when it's sixteen degrees outside. (Farenheight.)

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Horaay! It's springtime!