Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

3 Noobs Plus A Podcast
Closed Thread

Punchline
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 16739

Level 1.00

Dec 2006

Old Dec 10, 2006, 12:22 PM #1 of 2
3 Noobs Plus A Podcast

3 Noobs Plus A Podcast (3N+P) started back in early November of 2006 as just a small idea. That idea grew, and gained potential. Paul, Dan “Tacer”, and myself - Matt, (the 3 nOObs O.o) decided to put this idea to the test to see what would happen. We didn’t just throw it out there though. Paul and I have a short history of podcasting, so we sorta knew what we were doing. :P

Paul loves techy stuff whereas I love to play games, so we split 3N+P into two sub-casts with Dan being our content man. My gaming show is uploaded on Tuesdays, where Paul’s tech show is uploaded on Thursdays. An additional “pop culture” show with Paul, myself, and our friends is uploaded on the weekends.

So now we are here, and happy to bring you gaming and tech news twice a week.

If you have any questions regarding 3N+P, please contact us at ~ .

Please visit our current website for more information. http://www.google.com

Thank you!!

Most amazing jew boots
Miles
ゴハンダニャー~(=^・ω・^)ヘ >゚)))彡

Member 2

Level 34.77

Feb 2006

Old Dec 10, 2006, 12:42 PM Local time: Dec 10, 2006, 10:42 AM #2 of 2
How would you like it if I came to your home spamming shit? I'm sending you to pizza island where you can doorhang your advertisements all you want.

Most amazing jew boots
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > 3 Noobs Plus A Podcast