Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

whats the commotion

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Dec 28, 2006, 04:56 PM Local time: Dec 28, 2006, 03:56 PM #1 of 18
whats the commotion

Quote:
i was staring at the journal stats page and i noticed kostaki got four props for something. i almost got the curiosity to go in but then i remembered how disgusted i got when i was younger and some people would see a fire burning in the distance and would want to go over there and see what was burning. relax man, let it flow. we dont have to look in there.

now i look at it different. its like when i used to go to arcades and id see a ton of kids around the two people playing and you had to watch this motherfucker playing because you knew he was good. see the tension in the air. stroll up and theres kurado; nigga pulling combos out left and right mixed with massive parries.

does your curiosity compell you that way? fights, injuries, sex, what turns your head.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Most amazing jew boots
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Dec 28, 2006, 05:04 PM Local time: Dec 28, 2006, 02:04 PM #2 of 18
In before lock.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Dec 28, 2006, 05:06 PM Local time: Dec 28, 2006, 04:06 PM #3 of 18
i put a lot of thought into this thread

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Dec 28, 2006, 05:07 PM Local time: Dec 28, 2006, 05:07 PM #4 of 18
You didn't put Kurado into the title of the thread for once =U

How ya doing, buddy?
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Dec 28, 2006, 05:12 PM Local time: Dec 28, 2006, 05:12 PM #5 of 18
WHAT'S THE COMMOTION, YAMA

I was speaking idiomatically.
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Dec 28, 2006, 05:12 PM Local time: Dec 28, 2006, 04:12 PM #6 of 18
i never take shots at people in my thread titles

come on chummies, theres a discussion. ontopic!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
*AkirA*
Now you're king of the mountain, but it's all garbage!

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Dec 28, 2006, 05:13 PM #7 of 18
Notice its Kurado kicking ass in the arcade. Its subtle how OO incorporates the name.

Im one of the people you see parked on the side of the road after a wreck asking what happened. If thats what you mean OO.

FELIPE NO
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Dec 28, 2006, 06:10 PM #8 of 18
*AkirA*, I have no idea what that av/sig combo is about, but it's sweet.

On topic, I'm one of those onlookers, I'm sad to say. Unless it's a wreck. I can't stand to look at car crashes and I get royally pissed off at rubberneckers who hold up traffic in the hopes of seeing a little blood on the asphalt.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Dec 28, 2006, 06:26 PM Local time: Dec 28, 2006, 04:26 PM #9 of 18
When I was in high school I never really understood the appeal of watching a fist fight break out at school. Unless I was involved or I knew someone who was directly involved I never really stopped to even peep out a fist fight. As a result I never really saw why people enjoyed to watch them in the first place and actually pretty much laugh anytime I see these "street fight" videos or even U.F.C. gain so much popularity and momentum.

Every once in a while I get nice and hammered at a friend's house while we're watching a pay-per-view fight but to me that became more of an excuse to drink than actual enjoyment of a boxing match.

I'm a firm believer that grudges with other people should be taken up in private if they ever escalate to the point of violence because the roar of a crowd is fucking distracting when you're trying to slam some nigga's teeth into a concrete garden liner. :/

Jam it back in, in the dark.
*AkirA*
Now you're king of the mountain, but it's all garbage!

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Dec 28, 2006, 06:34 PM #10 of 18
*AkirA*, I have no idea what that av/sig combo is about, but it's sweet.
Thanks. Check out the commercials on the website if you wanna know more about it. Tanqueray.com . You'll either love em or hate em.

Quote:
On topic, I'm one of those onlookers, I'm sad to say. Unless it's a wreck. I can't stand to look at car crashes and I get royally pissed off at rubberneckers who hold up traffic in the hopes of seeing a little blood on the asphalt.
Im not one to stop if its gonna fuck other people over, or cause trouble. If Im pulling out of somewhere, and theres a group of people around a crash site, I tend to pull over and investigate, but Im not gonna bust balls to satisfy my curiosity.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Dubble
The Hero of Mouseton VS The Phantom Blot!

Member 297

Level 32.26

Mar 2006

Old Dec 28, 2006, 06:47 PM Local time: Dec 28, 2006, 05:47 PM #11 of 18
Thanks. Check out the commercials on the website if you wanna know more about it. Tanqueray.com . You'll either love em or hate em.

Personally I've always been of the mind of wanting to punch that guy square in the jaw everytime I see him on my TV set. But maybe that's just me... >__>

Most amazing jew boots
Drex
i like presents

Member 973

Level 35.75

Mar 2006

Old Dec 28, 2006, 07:04 PM Local time: Dec 28, 2006, 06:04 PM #12 of 18
Curiosity gets the better of me more often than not, but it does depend on the nature of what's going on. I don't like rubberneckers, and so I don't rubberneck, but if there's someone else in the car with me I'll ask them to check out what's going on and let me know. Fights generally catch my attention just because it's the most exciting thing going on. If everyone's caught up looking at an animal on a trail, or fireworks in the sky, or a particularly nice sunset, or something that isn't at someone else's expense, I'll be the next guy gaping unashamedly.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Dec 28, 2006, 09:01 PM #13 of 18
Sadly, I actually consciously try to be different from everyone else whenever something would normally arouse curiosity. If I hear loud honking, I'll pretend to not have heard it. If something strange such as a man dancing on the street to no music, or weirdly dressed people happen by, I don't even give a glimpse. If there were a car accident I would go on as normal because I think about how much I would inconvenience traffic behind me if I slowed down out of curiosity. I think it stems from one of my primary thoughts being to think from other people's perspectives.

How ya doing, buddy?
J-Man
Taller than a tree

Member 102

Level 23.11

Mar 2006

Old Dec 29, 2006, 02:28 AM Local time: Dec 29, 2006, 12:28 AM #14 of 18
I like how this has changed from utter spam into a rather engaging discussion.

More on topic, I am a sheep most of the time. If there's something exiting or standing out in a crowd, I'll try just as hard as the next guy to get in on it, but fights are the exception. They do not interest me in the least.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Dec 29, 2006, 02:47 AM Local time: Dec 29, 2006, 08:47 PM #15 of 18
I remember this kid was playing ddr in my local arcade. There wasn't anybody else around so I tripped him up while he was playing and ran off.

I was 10. 1997 was a pretty good year.

I'm actually quite impressed by the people who play IIDX/Drummania in my local arcade. It's like they're capable of pulling off medium-hard songs out of nowhere. Where do they come from?

FELIPE NO
Drex
i like presents

Member 973

Level 35.75

Mar 2006

Old Dec 29, 2006, 02:57 AM Local time: Dec 29, 2006, 01:57 AM #16 of 18
Nowadays they probably practice at home and go to the arcade purely to show off. I imagine in the 'old days' of DDR and such they had to practice at the arcade.

Occasionally my brother will show up someone trying to look suave on those things. Pretty laughable. I've never been good, so I don't do anything in public. Won't hesitate to point and laugh at those who do venture, though.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
ArrowHead
Scadian Canadian

Member 2020

Level 20.25

Mar 2006

Old Dec 30, 2006, 07:16 AM #17 of 18
Well at least it's not a Candlejack thread. That would just be stupi

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > whats the commotion