Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Any way to download embedded .movs without QT Pro?

Cellius
Systematic

Member 1343

Level 28.80

Mar 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 11:07 PM Local time: May 15, 2007, 09:07 PM #1 of 5
Any way to download embedded .movs without QT Pro?

Are there any free applications that can do this? I don't have QuickTime Pro, and its grayed out options taunt me with 'PRO: Save File As..." when I right-click on embedded .mov files.
Anything available? Thanks a lot.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Little Shithead
prettiest miku

Member 90

Level 33.52

Mar 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 11:17 PM #2 of 5
QuickTime Alternative has the option unblocked, and you can save embedded media through Firefox's Page Info box (accessible through Tools -> Page Info.)

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Cellius
Systematic

Member 1343

Level 28.80

Mar 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 11:46 PM Local time: May 15, 2007, 09:46 PM #3 of 5
QuickTime Alternative installed Media Player Classic, and the option is still grayed out when I right-click. When I open the URL of the embedded media, I get a "failed to render file" message.

And Firefox's Page Info option shows the embedded media there, and the Save As dialog appears, but it doesn't download.

Most amazing jew boots
Roph
ヽ(ºДº)ノ

Member 63

Level 25.06

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2007, 01:08 AM Local time: May 16, 2007, 07:08 AM #4 of 5
Is there something stopping you from just viewing the page source and searching it for ".mov", for example?

An alternative would be to just watch the mov, then put about:cache in your address bar and browse around for the file in your cache.

Most amazing jew boots
Cellius
Systematic

Member 1343

Level 28.80

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2007, 11:05 AM Local time: May 16, 2007, 09:05 AM #5 of 5
An alternative would be to just watch the mov, then put about:cache in your address bar and browse around for the file in your cache.
This worked. Thank you.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Any way to download embedded .movs without QT Pro?