Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

What Channel are You?

NinjaguyDan
Collect and Contribute

Member 28985

Level 16.82

Mar 2008

Old Jun 24, 2009, 10:25 AM #1 of 4
What Channel are You?

So I was hooking up my Sega the other day when I had a thought, which channel do you always go for when setting up a system? Since I was a kid I would always go to channel 3, I think for some reason I thought it was a better channel to pick when using an RF Switcher for Sega or N64. Nowawdays I take the channel my TV has (in case I have no remote and 3 isn't programmed) or I take 3 now because I'm lazy and sometimes you need a nail to reach that switch. Also, I still have the ingrained idea that 3 is better. Also some of the newer systems seem to favor this high def, or they use the AV cables instead. How about you folks?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Jun 24, 2009, 10:37 AM #2 of 4
Most people these days use AV cables, since the new systems don't support RF. Growing up, I believe we used channel 4, but for my old systems in my bedroom, I have it set to channel 3. I think it depends on your location and interference from broadcast channels as to which one you use (though with the switch to digital tv, that won't matter anymore).

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Jun 24, 2009, 10:48 AM Local time: Jun 24, 2009, 03:48 PM 1 #3 of 4
HDMI input 3. Also, I like sitting on the right side of sofas, I keep my wallet in my left pocket, and I store my coffee grounds in a cupboard to the left of my stove.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
bzuka
Wark!

Member 34246

Level 1.34

Aug 2009

Old Aug 13, 2009, 08:31 AM #4 of 4
Channel 4,use as many AV cables.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
love red wine )

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > What Channel are You?