Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Dell wireless mouse lag issues

Randi
You may be a sinner but your innocence is mine

Member 33495

Level 7.28

Apr 2009

Old Jan 21, 2010, 06:49 AM Local time: Jan 21, 2010, 03:49 AM #1 of 1
Question Dell wireless mouse lag issues

Okay, I'm going to try and get to the point as quickly as possible.

I've had this computer for well over a year now and within that time frame I've played plenty of games on it without any problems.

Recently, I had to wipe the computer and reinstall everything from scratch and now when I play games there's sometimes this nasty mouse lag issue that makes it seem like my computer is using a ton of resources, but it's really not.

I've scaled the internet for help, but I can't seem to find any answers. Anyone got any tips for me?

Thanks in advance.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Dell wireless mouse lag issues