Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

I need a replacement for AIM

nazpyro
Pacman

Member 41

Level 38.30

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 09:28 PM Local time: Apr 6, 2006, 07:28 PM #26 of 27
After using GAIM 1.5 all this time, and trying 2 a couple times earlier this year, I have made the complete move over to 2 now. I'm lovin' it, especially since AutoProfile was updated to work with the latest beta now too. It's smooth sailing (just about) now. Hopefully, nothing breaks from here on out.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
waka waka

sanemonkeytwitterlast.fmgfwbacklogyoutubexbox
UltimaIchijouji
Gold Chocobo

Member 789

Level 28.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 02:37 PM #27 of 27
Originally Posted by Snowknight
People need to give Gaim 2 a shot; it works great on all the systems I've used it on even though it's still in beta phases.
Gaim 2 is great, I switched over to it not too long ago. However, things like file transfers and direct IM connections haven't been working too great, and Japanese support is a pain in the ass to setup (I still haven't been able to). I'm not going to switch off, but once they polish it up, it'll be an awesome client.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > I need a replacement for AIM