Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] Resident Evil Homoerotic 'Roid Abuse Edition

Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Dec 18, 2009, 09:33 AM Local time: Dec 18, 2009, 08:33 AM #276 of 298
It's Alternative Edition in Japan, and Gold Edition in NA (and I think Europe as well). And there is more Mercenaries content (called The Mercenaries Reunion, I believe), but so far all we know about it is that it just gives you new costumes/characters to use (some of which you have to buy in separate packs if you're going the DLC route). I imagine that's all the content it's going to be, since most of the other details have already been announced/leaked.

While it's just a bit more RE5, I'm still pretty excited for these two new episodes. RE5 was one of my favorite games from this year, so I'm glad that I'll be able to go back to the game (since I've already done everything the game has to offer currently). As long as the prices are cheap (they're only about $5 apiece in Japan, the only place where a price has been announced so far), I'll definitely jump on these day one.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Feb 19, 2010, 01:38 AM Local time: Feb 19, 2010, 06:38 AM #277 of 298
I was thinking of picking this up, especially since it's been getting some very positive preview and review type comments (and because RE5 was great fun and more Jill is no bad thing), but since a lot of the fun was playing it co-op I was wondering if anyone else was doing so. If other people are grabbing this I might well do so and blast through it with someone.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Final Fantasy Phoneteen
what

Member 119

Level 36.08

Mar 2006

Old Feb 19, 2010, 11:03 AM Local time: Feb 19, 2010, 09:03 AM #278 of 298
I bought it last night, so that's one person.

I'm not going to speak for him, but Tritoch did mention he was considering it as well.

Most amazing jew boots
Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Feb 19, 2010, 01:02 PM #279 of 298
downloaded the new episode and patch but the new save patch 2.0 overlooks old saves and it's like i have to start all over! Anyone else having this problem because it's bullshit.

FELIPE NO

New Record!
khan0plinger
OH YES LET ME DROWN IN IT

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Feb 23, 2010, 09:47 PM #280 of 298
downloaded the new episode and patch but the new save patch 2.0 overlooks old saves and it's like i have to start all over! Anyone else having this problem because it's bullshit.
If you press yes, it should update your old file. Try deleting the patch into and redownloading, there was a fix for this on Capcom-Unity.

My copy of the Alternate Edition arrived yesterday, its like the developers purposely made each epidode as homage to the two types of RE games. LiN was a throwback to the original game, even has an easter egg to play briefly using the fixed camera angles. The Jill/Josh epidode reminds me alot of RE4...the intensity is much bigger then anything in the original RE 5 game.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] Resident Evil Homoerotic 'Roid Abuse Edition