Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Video Games Live

Turbo
*blink*

Member 25

Level 21.66

Mar 2006

Old Jun 15, 2009, 12:04 PM #451 of 524
Aw hey Tommy, It makes me sad to see you'll be skipping over Montreal this year.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Elix
Wark!

Member 1673

Level 1.60

Mar 2006

Old Jun 17, 2009, 10:23 PM #452 of 524
Man, I wish I could've seen this when I was in Toronto a few years back. The first volume is just amazing, and I can hardly wait for the second.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
NinjaguyDan
Collect and Contribute

Member 28985

Level 16.82

Mar 2008

Old Jun 18, 2009, 11:36 AM #453 of 524
I'm so psyched that Video Games Live is coming back to Buffalo again at Art park. I saw it at Kleinhan's and I can't wait to see how it sounds outside. I'm crossing my fingers to hear Diablo or Castlevania, I missed those last year.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Jun 19, 2009, 01:20 PM Local time: Jun 20, 2009, 02:20 AM #454 of 524
Just got back from VGL Singapore. Show started 30 minutes after schedule (since much of the audience arrived fashionably late). However the crowd was really enthusiastic from the get go, which was admittedly a bit unexpected considering this place =]

I've seen some segments on Youtube, but naturally it doesn't compare to seeing the show live. Program wise, it's a pity that we didn't get hear some segments such as Myst, but I guess that's because with Norihiko Hibino making an appearance there was slightly more focus on MGS. Speaking of which, the saxophone was definitely one of the highlights of the show, along with every single time Martin Leung touched the piano and of course, crowd favourites like the Blizzard segment. I don't even need to go into the reaction to OWA. Being seated near the front section has it drawbacks though, I had a slight headache with all those spotlights shining straight into my face.

I went up to say hi to the various composers after the show, and Tommy, I gotta say, what you told me really means a lot personally; thank you so much for the encouragement. So, congratulations to Tommy, Jack, Norihiko Hibino and crew for a very successful show. I'll be looking forward to more.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Zergrinch
Evil Grinch

Member 666

Level 50.98

Mar 2006

Old Jun 19, 2009, 08:12 PM Local time: Jun 20, 2009, 09:12 AM #455 of 524
I decided to go after reading up on the feedback in this thread, and in my journal. It was certainly an interesting experience, so thanks guys <3. No regrets whatsoever for the SGD66 paid out.

I was seated at the back, so I didn't get the same kind of headache Blah got. I was bummed that although I brought along a big-ass camera, it wasn't good enough to get crystal clear shots of the stage. (That didn't stop me from taking dozens of pictures though!) I'll see about posting more detailed thoughts and some of the more tolerable pics on my journal later.

I was mildly surprised at the 30-minute delay in the show's start - this is supposed to be the very efficient and on-time Singapore :X

Given my username, I was secretly hoping to hear some Starcraft orchestration (particularly the Hyperion Overture arrangement from the Echoes of War arrangement). However, they played music from the other two main Blizzard series (Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft), so I guess that was too much to ask for!

Kudos, Tommy Tallarico, Jack Wall, Norihiko Hibino, Martin Leung, and Cindy Shapiro on a job well done! (I hope you guys weren't too miffed when I was being all harsh at the timing of the NUS orchestra :P)

FELIPE NO
Single Post URL
Transparent Color Code:
[color=#14194e]
Elorin
Arcani

Member 1218

Level 30.33

Mar 2006

Old Jun 19, 2009, 11:01 PM Local time: Jun 20, 2009, 12:01 PM #456 of 524
Thanks for the awesome concert in Singapore, Tommy! The orchestra, choir and soloists were great. There were many nice touches that helped to up the experience and energy of the concert, from the quirky videos and the lighting effects to how you and Jack would rouse the crowd. Some of the cosplayers were quite amusing and I even saw a guy with with a green cap and a fairy. Way to go, Link!

I was surprised by how much I liked the Castlevania medley (and I'm not even a fan) but the rocking rendition really won me over. Other things that'll certainly stick in my head are the MGS cameos, Hibino's super spy sax, getting goosebumps from hearing strains of Tristram in the Diablo piece, the Chrono Cross tunes and Martin's incredible performance.

Like Blah, I was hoping for some Myst music but nontheless, it meant a lot to me to finally meet Jack in person and getting my Myst III Exile manual signed. I really love his music from the Myst series and suffice to say, this is one happy Myst fanboy. :P

Here's hoping you guys return for another concert!

Most amazing jew boots
I think therefore I am... I think.
Zergrinch
Evil Grinch

Member 666

Level 50.98

Mar 2006

Old Jun 20, 2009, 08:03 AM Local time: Jun 20, 2009, 09:03 PM #457 of 524
They did say they'll be back next year. Think the government will put them in Esplanade, or will this mean cost++ for all of us?

Hearing the Chrono Cross opening song "Time's Scar" brought chills to my spine, and was THE highlight for me (I don't really care too much for hard rock, so OWA and Castlevania didn't do much for me). Chrono Cross is the perfect place to show off acoustic guitar skills, certainly.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Single Post URL
Transparent Color Code:
[color=#14194e]
Elorin
Arcani

Member 1218

Level 30.33

Mar 2006

Old Jun 20, 2009, 10:46 AM Local time: Jun 20, 2009, 11:46 PM #458 of 524
I think it doesn't necessarily mean increased ticket prices if a performance is at the Esplanade. There are so many other cost, sponsorship and logistics considerations to factor in which might or might not work in the Esplanade's favour from a purely cost perspective.

But I think it's still early days, though. We still don't know for sure if a concert in 2010 is definitely happening. :P

There's nowhere I can't reach.
I think therefore I am... I think.
Old Jul 10, 2009, 03:47 PM #459 of 524
Okay I just purchased tickets for Wolf Trap tonight (center front orchestra M 45). I guess I will GFF represent since Mo0 can't go.

Anyone else coming that I'm just not aware of?

Additional Spam:
Wow, that was quite the show. Lots of energy and an amazing performance. And I met a whole bunch of OCR people like DJ Pretzel and Larry "Liontamer" Oji thanks to Moguta who was sitting next to me during the concert. We sung One Winged Hut together during OWA. <3<3<3

I tried to name drop GFF to Tommy but the park staff was trying to close up and didn't let anyone really talk with Tommy or anyone else.

I hope that one day Tommy adds Kirby and Mother/Earthbound music to the line-up. That would be awesome.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by FatsDomino; Jul 11, 2009 at 01:23 AM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Tommy Tallarico
Tommy Tallarico

Member 7546

Level 12.13

May 2006

Old Jul 16, 2009, 06:16 PM Local time: Jul 16, 2009, 04:16 PM #460 of 524
Aw hey Tommy, It makes me sad to see you'll be skipping over Montreal this year.
Yeah! We were disappointed as well. Montreal has always been a ROCKIN audience! It was great when the crowd started chanting for the encore last year!! Very enthusiastic!

We just couldn't fit in all of the Eastern Canada stuff within the timeframe we had so it looks like we'll be pushing it to spring of 2010.

Tommy

================================================== =

Additional Spam:
Man, I wish I could've seen this when I was in Toronto a few years back. The first volume is just amazing, and I can hardly wait for the second.

Thanks! Being worked on now! Probably looking at spring or summer of 2010.

Tommy

================================================== ==

Additional Spam:
I'm so psyched that Video Games Live is coming back to Buffalo again at Art park. I saw it at Kleinhan's and I can't wait to see how it sounds outside. I'm crossing my fingers to hear Diablo or Castlevania, I missed those last year.

Make sure to stay until the end of the show! That's all I'm saying.

See ya in a few weeks! Make sure you come up and say hi at the meet & greet and that we spoke on GamingForce.

T.T.

================================================== ===

Additional Spam:
Just got back from VGL Singapore. Show started 30 minutes after schedule (since much of the audience arrived fashionably late). However the crowd was really enthusiastic from the get go, which was admittedly a bit unexpected considering this place =]

I've seen some segments on Youtube, but naturally it doesn't compare to seeing the show live. Program wise, it's a pity that we didn't get hear some segments such as Myst, but I guess that's because with Norihiko Hibino making an appearance there was slightly more focus on MGS. Speaking of which, the saxophone was definitely one of the highlights of the show, along with every single time Martin Leung touched the piano and of course, crowd favourites like the Blizzard segment. I don't even need to go into the reaction to OWA. Being seated near the front section has it drawbacks though, I had a slight headache with all those spotlights shining straight into my face.

I went up to say hi to the various composers after the show, and Tommy, I gotta say, what you told me really means a lot personally; thank you so much for the encouragement. So, congratulations to Tommy, Jack, Norihiko Hibino and crew for a very successful show. I'll be looking forward to more.

Yo!

Thanks so much for the kind words!!! So glad that you enjoyed the show. Yeah, the Sinagpore audience was really great! (and loud!!)

Next time we'll play Myst for sure!

Tommy

Additional Spam:
I decided to go after reading up on the feedback in this thread, and in my journal. It was certainly an interesting experience, so thanks guys <3. No regrets whatsoever for the SGD66 paid out.

I was seated at the back, so I didn't get the same kind of headache Blah got. I was bummed that although I brought along a big-ass camera, it wasn't good enough to get crystal clear shots of the stage. (That didn't stop me from taking dozens of pictures though!) I'll see about posting more detailed thoughts and some of the more tolerable pics on my journal later.

I was mildly surprised at the 30-minute delay in the show's start - this is supposed to be the very efficient and on-time Singapore :X

Given my username, I was secretly hoping to hear some Starcraft orchestration (particularly the Hyperion Overture arrangement from the Echoes of War arrangement). However, they played music from the other two main Blizzard series (Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft), so I guess that was too much to ask for!

Kudos, Tommy Tallarico, Jack Wall, Norihiko Hibino, Martin Leung, and Cindy Shapiro on a job well done! (I hope you guys weren't too miffed when I was being all harsh at the timing of the NUS orchestra :P)

Yo!,

Please post some pics or send them to info@videogameslive.com so they'll get to me.

Not sure what happened with the show time?!!?! It actually started on time, but I think they must have printed the wrong time on the tickets? Very strange!?!?

I'll make sure to include StarCraft in there for ya when we come back in 2010!

Tommy

================================================== =

Additional Spam:
Thanks for the awesome concert in Singapore, Tommy! The orchestra, choir and soloists were great. There were many nice touches that helped to up the experience and energy of the concert, from the quirky videos and the lighting effects to how you and Jack would rouse the crowd. Some of the cosplayers were quite amusing and I even saw a guy with with a green cap and a fairy. Way to go, Link!

I was surprised by how much I liked the Castlevania medley (and I'm not even a fan) but the rocking rendition really won me over. Other things that'll certainly stick in my head are the MGS cameos, Hibino's super spy sax, getting goosebumps from hearing strains of Tristram in the Diablo piece, the Chrono Cross tunes and Martin's incredible performance.

Like Blah, I was hoping for some Myst music but nontheless, it meant a lot to me to finally meet Jack in person and getting my Myst III Exile manual signed. I really love his music from the Myst series and suffice to say, this is one happy Myst fanboy. :P

Here's hoping you guys return for another concert!

Yo!

Thanks for the kind review. We will DEFINITELY put Myst in for next year!

So glad to hear that you had a great time.

Tommy

================================================

Additional Spam:
They did say they'll be back next year. Think the government will put them in Esplanade, or will this mean cost++ for all of us?

Hearing the Chrono Cross opening song "Time's Scar" brought chills to my spine, and was THE highlight for me (I don't really care too much for hard rock, so OWA and Castlevania didn't do much for me). Chrono Cross is the perfect place to show off acoustic guitar skills, certainly.

Why thank-you! Yeah, me & Jack definitely love playing Chrono together on acoustic and with the orchestra. We're thinking about doing something similar with the Earthworm Jim segment we're working on. Groooovy!

Tommy

================================================== =====

Additional Spam:
I think it doesn't necessarily mean increased ticket prices if a performance is at the Esplanade. There are so many other cost, sponsorship and logistics considerations to factor in which might or might not work in the Esplanade's favour from a purely cost perspective.

But I think it's still early days, though. We still don't know for sure if a concert in 2010 is definitely happening. :P

Yes, very good points. There are so many business logistics and considerations to take into account when putting on a show. It gets CRAZY sometimes! Especially when we're doing 60 - 70 shows a year.

WHEW!!

Tommy

===============================================

Additional Spam:
Okay I just purchased tickets for Wolf Trap tonight (center front orchestra M 45). I guess I will GFF represent since Mo0 can't go.

Anyone else coming that I'm just not aware of?

Additional Spam:
Wow, that was quite the show. Lots of energy and an amazing performance. And I met a whole bunch of OCR people like DJ Pretzel and Larry "Liontamer" Oji thanks to Moguta who was sitting next to me during the concert. We sung One Winged Hut together during OWA. <3<3<3

I tried to name drop GFF to Tommy but the park staff was trying to close up and didn't let anyone really talk with Tommy or anyone else.

I hope that one day Tommy adds Kirby and Mother/Earthbound music to the line-up. That would be awesome.

Yo!,

Thanks! Glad you liked it! Yeah, the park people were rushing people like crazy through the meet & greet line. I hate that, but there was nothing we could really do because it's a National Park and out of our control. If I had my way I'd sit there ALL night and talk video games and music all night long!

Tommy

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Tommy Tallarico

President, Tommy Tallarico Studios, Inc. (www.tallarico.com)
Founder/CEO, Video Games Live (www.videogameslive.com)
Founder/CEO, Game Audio Network Guild [G.A.N.G.] (www.audiogang.org)

Facebook Personal Page
Facebook Video Games Live Page
Twitter Personal
Twitter Video Games Live
YouTube Channel Personal
YouTube Channel Video Games Live

Last edited by Tommy Tallarico; Jul 16, 2009 at 06:29 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
youseph
Wark!

Member 31093

Level 2.50

Jun 2008

Old Jul 20, 2009, 01:55 AM #461 of 524
-----

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by youseph; Jul 31, 2014 at 05:55 PM.
Tommy Tallarico
Tommy Tallarico

Member 7546

Level 12.13

May 2006

Old Jul 21, 2009, 10:11 AM Local time: Jul 21, 2009, 08:11 AM #462 of 524
Hey tommy, thanks for contributing to gamingforce! I am in San Diego and Video Games Live is coming during Comic Con. I was wondering if you could give me a sneak peak of which songs are going to be played during the program, if possible! Thanks!

Yo!,

Thanks for the interest and support!

I don't like to release our exact setlists before the show because it takes away from the surprise and anticipation of how we present the show. That being said, you can count on audience favorites such as Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear & Halo. (and of course piano soloist Martin Leung). As for some of the newer surprises? You may just hear stuff from the Chrono series, Castlevania and MegaMan...

I've already said too much.

Oh... and count on a second very special Zelda segment which we've never done before.

Okay... now I've DEFINITELY said too much!

Tommy

Tommy Tallarico

Facebook Personal Page
Twitter Personal
Twitter Video Games Live
YouTube Channel Personal
Zergrinch
Evil Grinch

Member 666

Level 50.98

Mar 2006

Old Jul 21, 2009, 10:30 AM Local time: Jul 21, 2009, 11:30 PM #463 of 524
The best (lol) pictures (which still suck) in my set can be found on my GFF journal entries here and here. I can, of course, e-mail them to you if your account is big enough. I shot in RAW format, so someone with better photo knowhow can possibly improve it a bit.

I guess I should have cranked up the ISO, and damn the noise. Ah well...

---

A silly thought occured to me. Tommy, since the videos are all synced to the performance, have you guys tried to flash the lyrics to "One Winged Angel" so the audience can sing along?

FELIPE NO
Single Post URL
Transparent Color Code:
[color=#14194e]
youseph
Wark!

Member 31093

Level 2.50

Jun 2008

Old Jul 21, 2009, 01:24 PM #464 of 524
-----

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by youseph; Jul 31, 2014 at 05:57 PM.
Tommy Tallarico
Tommy Tallarico

Member 7546

Level 12.13

May 2006

Old Jul 24, 2009, 11:51 PM Local time: Jul 24, 2009, 09:51 PM #465 of 524
The best (lol) pictures (which still suck) in my set can be found on my GFF journal entries here and here. I can, of course, e-mail them to you if your account is big enough. I shot in RAW format, so someone with better photo knowhow can possibly improve it a bit.

I guess I should have cranked up the ISO, and damn the noise. Ah well...

---

A silly thought occured to me. Tommy, since the videos are all synced to the performance, have you guys tried to flash the lyrics to "One Winged Angel" so the audience can sing along?
Cool! Thanks for posting the pics.

T.T.

=======================================

Additional Spam:
thanks tommy! i'll definitely be there!
Yo!,

Hope you enjoyed the show! We had an awesome time! The Comic Con crowd is always great!!!

Tommy

How ya doing, buddy?
Tommy Tallarico

Facebook Personal Page
Twitter Personal
Twitter Video Games Live
YouTube Channel Personal

Last edited by Tommy Tallarico; Jul 24, 2009 at 11:52 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Dark Nation
Employed

Member 722

Level 44.20

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2009, 12:12 AM Local time: Jul 24, 2009, 10:12 PM #466 of 524
Hey Tommy. I noticed that next year the show is coming to Tuscon, AZ. Any chance of a further showing up in Phoenix? (Apparently there was a show two years ago here, but alas, I didn't even know about it). I imagine there are a good number of VGM Enthusiasts here in the desert =)

NinjaguyDan
Collect and Contribute

Member 28985

Level 16.82

Mar 2008

Old Aug 3, 2009, 08:09 AM #467 of 524
Hey did anyone go to the show in Buffalo at Artpark? I decided to not go at the last minute so I was curious how it went and what segments got played.

Most amazing jew boots
Rangel
Not as new as he looks

Member 1986

Level 9.45

Mar 2006

Old Aug 6, 2009, 01:45 AM #468 of 524
It's funny, I went to Video Games live a few years back. When it was in Toronto for the first time. I think I was the only American in the house...It was kind of cool to go to Toronto's first Video Game concert though. The atmosphere was great and it was just enjoyable to be there. It was the same weekend I went to see Lord of the Rings the musical. I must say, Video Games Live was much more enjoyable.

As for the Artpark show, I WANTED TO GO SO BAD! I've missed you twice in Buffalo now, and that is where I live :-( Oh well, maybe sometime soon I will get to hear my BPO play Video Game classics.

P.S. I still have your signature Tommy, as well as Jack Wall's. I also have pictures with both of you from the Toronto concert. Heh. I only have my Jack Wall one online though. Sorry Tommy. I still love Earth Worm Jim (My favorite part of the entire show was when Martin Leung played the music out of a request.)

On another side note, on that same week I also met someone else...

Okay, I just want to add one more thing...If you ever had anything from the ToeJam and Earl series, I think I would die at the concert.

I'm done I promise.

Most amazing jew boots
Tommy Tallarico
Tommy Tallarico

Member 7546

Level 12.13

May 2006

Old Aug 8, 2009, 09:28 AM Local time: Aug 8, 2009, 07:28 AM #469 of 524
Hey Tommy. I noticed that next year the show is coming to Tuscon, AZ. Any chance of a further showing up in Phoenix? (Apparently there was a show two years ago here, but alas, I didn't even know about it). I imagine there are a good number of VGM Enthusiasts here in the desert =)
Eventually we'll get back to Phoenix, but in 2010 we're probably just doing Tuscon. So far we have 2 shows scheduled with the Tuscon Symphony. I'll probably take a few days off and go to Tombstone. I love that place! Been a few times in my life, but haven't been there in about 10 years.

Hope to see you in March!

Tommy

===========================================

Additional Spam:
Hey did anyone go to the show in Buffalo at Artpark? I decided to not go at the last minute so I was curious how it went and what segments got played.

I was there!

Artpark was an awesome venue and the Buffalo Philharmonic were excellent players. I spent my summers growing up right next door in Niagara Falls, NY so it was a bit of a personal homecoming for me. I think I had around 50 relatives in the audience.

Here were a few reviews of the event:

Artpark gets bleeps and bloops from BPO : Entertainment : The Buffalo News
My Video Games Live Review - POWET.TV
W's Musings: Video games live

And here are some of the newspaper stories & interviews:
‘Pong’ and Wagner are on tap in the BPO's Video Games Live : Entertainment : The Buffalo News
NFP - News: Experience &lsquo;Video Games Live&rsquo;
Niagara Gazette - ARTPARK: The sound of music — video game music

Hope to see you next time!

Tommy

===============================================

Additional Spam:
It's funny, I went to Video Games live a few years back. When it was in Toronto for the first time. I think I was the only American in the house...It was kind of cool to go to Toronto's first Video Game concert though. The atmosphere was great and it was just enjoyable to be there. It was the same weekend I went to see Lord of the Rings the musical. I must say, Video Games Live was much more enjoyable.

As for the Artpark show, I WANTED TO GO SO BAD! I've missed you twice in Buffalo now, and that is where I live :-( Oh well, maybe sometime soon I will get to hear my BPO play Video Game classics.

P.S. I still have your signature Tommy, as well as Jack Wall's. I also have pictures with both of you from the Toronto concert. Heh. I only have my Jack Wall one online though. Sorry Tommy. I still love Earth Worm Jim (My favorite part of the entire show was when Martin Leung played the music out of a request.)

On another side note, on that same week I also met someone else...

Okay, I just want to add one more thing...If you ever had anything from the ToeJam and Earl series, I think I would die at the concert.

I'm done I promise.

Yo!,

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah! That first Massey Hall show in Toronto was awesome! That place was loud!! Thanks for the Earthworm Jim props. We're actually working on a fun segment now for EWJ to include in the show.

I see your Mini Me pic...
Tallarico.com Photo Gallery :: Celebrities :: MiniMe

...and raise you a Gary Coleman!
Tallarico.com Photo Gallery :: Celebrities :: coleman

Tommy

================================================== ====

I was speaking idiomatically.
Tommy Tallarico

Facebook Personal Page
Twitter Personal
Twitter Video Games Live
YouTube Channel Personal

Last edited by Tommy Tallarico; Aug 8, 2009 at 09:38 AM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Turbo
*blink*

Member 25

Level 21.66

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2009, 10:04 AM #470 of 524
Hey Tommy, any rough guess as to when you'll be hitting montreal again? Your calendar says 2010 but would you be able to narrow it down furthur?

Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Aug 8, 2009, 11:49 AM Local time: Aug 9, 2009, 12:49 AM #471 of 524
I see they're still calling it "bleeps and bloops"...

FELIPE NO
Rangel
Not as new as he looks

Member 1986

Level 9.45

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2009, 09:29 PM #472 of 524
I see they're still calling it "bleeps and bloops"...

I blame my home town on this one...Buffalo is full of drunks who are stuck in there ways.

How ya doing, buddy?
boris_37
Wark!

Member 31997

Level 2.12

Oct 2008

Old Aug 8, 2009, 10:01 PM Local time: Aug 8, 2009, 09:01 PM #473 of 524
Hey Tom!

Got a question. After the Calgary AB concert we were having a huge arguement about the space invaders game that you had going.

One of my friends claims that you did use motion sensing to track the thing on the back of the shirt and it was just delay for why it was so slow. Now i believe quite differently as it looked like someone with a controller was moving for him.

If you cannot tell me in the thread just PM me and i will pass it along.

Also one of my friends we went with wants to know if you will have god of war next year.

You promised me earthworm jim this year so i better see it next year.

How ya doing, buddy?
NinjaguyDan
Collect and Contribute

Member 28985

Level 16.82

Mar 2008

Old Aug 13, 2009, 07:41 PM #474 of 524
Hey Tommy,

Thanks for posting all those articles! I'll definitely make the next one after reading all of that (especially with the added CT/CC segment!). I'm glad to hear Arm cannon made it out again too, they were great last year. The gaming club I'm in at Canisius College, FUSION, actually got them to do a show last semester and it was fantastic. They played their Mario Medley then.

Also, I recently saw your performance on a few episodes of Mega 64 and I thought it was hilarious.

Prime Blue
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 1319

Level 20.41

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2009, 10:36 AM Local time: Aug 14, 2009, 04:36 PM #475 of 524
What's up with VGL in Cologne? It was mentioned as taking place alongside the gamescom trade fair.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Video Games Live