Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Getting my wisdom teeth removed, need food suggestions

Rydia
ambitious

Member 22

Level 30.86

Feb 2006

Old May 20, 2006, 05:24 PM Local time: May 20, 2006, 02:24 PM #26 of 29
Originally Posted by gaming
Is it normal to have only 2 wisdom teeth? Because my upper wisdom teeth hasn't grown out yet. Does it mean that they will grow out later in my life and I have to go through this pain again...?
(I am 25...)
I know several people who only had two of their wisdom teeth removed. The doctor had informed them that their other two had grown in but wouldn't cause any problems, or in one case, they simply hadn't been there at all.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old May 20, 2006, 08:33 PM Local time: May 20, 2006, 06:33 PM #27 of 29
Originally Posted by Brent
Hm, that's possible. I know mine were coming in at an angle that would've ruined everything else, but I don't think it was as drastic as 75°.
I remember looking at the x-rays and asking the guy "So...it's growing in this way, right?" And he just looked at me and went, "No, that's the side of the tooth. That's why they have to come by the end of the summer." And I went .

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old May 24, 2006, 01:15 PM Local time: May 24, 2006, 10:15 AM #28 of 29
Oh yeah, I had disolvable stitches closing up my holes, but they all came out like 3-4 days later.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
gaming
River Chocobo

Member 360

Level 25.07

Mar 2006

Old May 24, 2006, 01:16 PM #29 of 29
I'm getting my stitches removed on friday! hehe!

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Getting my wisdom teeth removed, need food suggestions