Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Annoying Trends

Temari
I'm changing the world. And you're gonna help.

Member 16658

Level 28.10

Dec 2006

Old Jan 11, 2007, 08:00 PM #51 of 90
Lol, I get the creepy guys in real life, not worried about those online nearly as much.

Anyways, I thought of another one while walking in the mall today... Girl's pants with words on the ass. Especially on younger girls. Excuse me, you are 8 years old, why do you have the word 'sexy' printed on your butt? I don't understand the need to have words on your ass. That could just be me though.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
franposis
yoink

Member 18158

Level 7.77

Jan 2007

Old Jan 11, 2007, 08:02 PM Local time: Jan 12, 2007, 01:02 AM #52 of 90
Lol, I get the creepy guys in real life, not worried about those online nearly as much.

Anyways, I thought of another one while walking in the mall today... Girl's pants with words on the ass. Especially on younger girls. Excuse me, you are 8 years old, why do you have the word 'sexy' printed on your butt? I don't understand the need to have words on your ass. That could just be me though.
My 7 year old sister has a pair of those. Freaked the hell out of me when I first saw them.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
deadsky
Thrasher

Member 18159

Level 8.46

Jan 2007

Old Jan 11, 2007, 08:14 PM Local time: Jan 12, 2007, 01:14 AM #53 of 90
That's not something to be proud of. It reminds me of another trend, encouraging fucking creeps because a girl is so damn insecure she's happy to get attention from just about anyone.
I don't think she was proud of it Devoxycontin, most guys don't need any encouragement if they're that way inclined.
Anyway back on topic

I've seen allot of people suddenly wearing suspenders....and belts......i thought you where ment to wear one or the other seems a bit pointless to wear both

I was speaking idiomatically.
deadsky
Thrasher

Member 18159

Level 8.46

Jan 2007

Old Jan 11, 2007, 08:22 PM Local time: Jan 12, 2007, 01:22 AM #54 of 90
Well wouldn't that just prove that they're idiots who should understand that what they're doing is self destructive and only going to end badly. No matter what you tell some people they believe that this is going to justify they're existence and they should just understand that attention from these creeps is not the way to go.

.....so suspenders and belts?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Temari

Member 16658

Level 28.10

Dec 2006

Old Jan 11, 2007, 08:23 PM #55 of 90
Lol. I'm not 'proud of it' Devo, just saying that why would I worry about the creepies online when I have enough bothering me in real life. But I do agree with you, girls begging for attention in any manner are kinda annoying. Which goes back to the girls with pouty MySpace pictures, lol!

How ya doing, buddy?
franposis
yoink

Member 18158

Level 7.77

Jan 2007

Old Jan 11, 2007, 08:25 PM Local time: Jan 12, 2007, 01:25 AM #56 of 90
Which goes back to the girls with pouty MySpace pictures, lol!
Mustn't forget the angle, it's not a good pouty picture without an angle!

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2007, 08:32 PM Local time: Jan 11, 2007, 06:32 PM #57 of 90
Originally Posted by deadsky
Well wouldn't that just prove that they're idiots who should understand that what they're doing is self destructive and only going to end badly. No matter what you tell some people they believe that this is going to justify they're existence and they should just understand that attention from these creeps is not the way to go.
You almost sound as if you believe that. Stick around the journal section and see if the e-fort bitches don't prove you wrong. (Both male AND female)

Jam it back in, in the dark.
deadsky
Thrasher

Member 18159

Level 8.46

Jan 2007

Old Jan 11, 2007, 08:41 PM Local time: Jan 12, 2007, 01:41 AM #58 of 90
Or they're really close and photoshoped so your unaware of their secret fuglyness

Most amazing jew boots
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2007, 08:44 PM Local time: Jan 11, 2007, 06:44 PM #59 of 90
How the fuck do you extrapolate "they photoshop their picz lol" from what I quoted you on?

How ya doing, buddy?
deadsky
Thrasher

Member 18159

Level 8.46

Jan 2007

Old Jan 11, 2007, 08:46 PM Local time: Jan 12, 2007, 01:46 AM #60 of 90
You almost sound as if you believe that. Stick around the journal section and see if the e-fort bitches don't prove you wrong. (Both male AND female)
I've got better things to do.....like putting socks in a paper shredder.

Additional Spam:
How the fuck do you extrapolate "they photoshop their picz lol" from what I quoted you on?
I was talking in context of franposis's comment, not yours.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by deadsky; Jan 11, 2007 at 08:49 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2007, 09:54 PM Local time: Jan 11, 2007, 07:54 PM #61 of 90
Originally Posted by deadsky
I was talking in context of franposis's comment, not yours.
The quote button is your friend.

Most amazing jew boots
deadsky
Thrasher

Member 18159

Level 8.46

Jan 2007

Old Jan 11, 2007, 09:59 PM Local time: Jan 12, 2007, 02:59 AM #62 of 90
The quote button is your friend.
I don't know man, he's said some pretty mean things about my mother behind my back.

How ya doing, buddy?
crabman
NEWS!

Member 17465

Level 11.09

Dec 2006

Old Jan 12, 2007, 12:06 AM Local time: Jan 11, 2007, 10:06 PM #63 of 90
I can't stand the kids in Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist gear now adays. Like full clad, cosplay in the middle of the mall type of deal. I seriously saw this one cosplay as Ed and i was like NEWS TO YOU FMA SUCKS BIATCH!!!! And so does Inuyasha DEAL WITH IT! Or those dumb kids who wear the naruto headbands; and i just tell them theres two hundred episodes of fillers coming up.

That and emo kids. them and thier tight shirts and even tighter pants. Like ya i'm a guy and i feel that there are somedays that even i could use some makeup. But i never feel like i could use smaller pants though.

How ya doing, buddy?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Jan 12, 2007, 12:43 AM Local time: Jan 11, 2007, 10:43 PM #64 of 90
I don't know man, he's said some pretty mean things about my mother behind my back.
Yeah, but you guys are better than this. It's over now. Stop living in the past.

GarretThe Thief
The TS master

Member 192

Level 10.26

Mar 2006

Old Jan 12, 2007, 12:49 AM #65 of 90
Quote:
That and emo kids. them and thier tight shirts and even tighter pants. Like ya i'm a guy and i feel that there are somedays that even i could use some makeup. But i never feel like i could use smaller pants though.

I have to laugh at that. back when I was still in high school there was this group of Emo kids, and everyone though they were girls. it's ridicules that people can do that to themselves. I've seen some pretty messed up fashions and what not. I forgot who said it but crooked hats. when I see kids like that I want to just walk up to them straighten it and tell them to do something with their lives.

Most amazing jew boots
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Jan 12, 2007, 12:00 PM Local time: Jan 12, 2007, 12:00 PM #66 of 90
I hate the tattoo on the lower back by women.... I don't find it very attractive at all, especially when they start wearing low cut jeans just to show the tattoo off more. If you read the post I had in the thread "Show me your tats", then you know I don't really like tattooes in the first place....

How ya doing, buddy?
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Jan 12, 2007, 12:02 PM #67 of 90
Quote:
I hate the tattoo on the lower back by women.... I don't find it very attractive at all, especially when they start wearing low cut jeans just to show the tattoo off more.
I've heard it called the "do me" tattoo. Very fitting, I'd say.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Jan 12, 2007, 12:07 PM Local time: Jan 12, 2007, 12:07 PM #68 of 90
Well, it sure in hell doesn't want me to "do her"......

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Jan 12, 2007, 01:25 PM #69 of 90
I hate the tattoo on the lower back by women.... I don't find it very attractive at all, especially when they start wearing low cut jeans just to show the tattoo off more. If you read the post I had in the thread "Show me your tats", then you know I don't really like tattooes in the first place....
I prefer to call it the tramp stamp. It's usually a tribal design that means nothing. I'm sure 25 years from now that tattoo will look REAL cool.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Drex
i like presents

Member 973

Level 35.75

Mar 2006

Old Jan 12, 2007, 01:44 PM Local time: Jan 12, 2007, 12:44 PM #70 of 90
When it's migrated halfway down her butt? Yeah.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
deadsky
Thrasher

Member 18159

Level 8.46

Jan 2007

Old Jan 12, 2007, 02:06 PM Local time: Jan 12, 2007, 07:06 PM #71 of 90
Personally I love tattoo's in any shape or form, but I do understand what you mean about tribal tats. It's usually the kind of people who walk into a tattoo shop and point at the wall flash and say "I want that one".
Tattoo's should have meaning behind them, well that's how I see it

PS:lower back tattoo's can be awesome, you shouln't just umbrella them all because of lame tribals

FELIPE NO

Last edited by deadsky; Jan 12, 2007 at 02:40 PM.
Ayos
Veritas

Member 12774

Level 31.07

Sep 2006

Old Jan 12, 2007, 02:45 PM Local time: Jan 12, 2007, 01:45 PM #72 of 90
Tattoos, to me, are ridiculous... nobody could possibly know for sure that they're going to want (whatever image they stick on their body) on them for the rest of their life.... even if it has a lot of meaning. So I'll have to add tattoos to my list of trends that annoy me. Those and nose piercings, belly button piercings (SOME of those look kind of good, but that's rare) eyebrow piercings... basically any piercings anywhere except the ears. And gauged ears, good grief.

I have, however, considered getting a tattoo, or rather one of those tattoos that last for like two weeks (or is it two months?) ... I forget what they're called, I just call 'em temporary permanent tattoos, since I like oxymorons. If I was to do that, I'd consider putting the words "Veritas" and "Aequitas" on my hands, a la Boondock Saints.

Last edited by Ayos; Jan 12, 2007 at 02:48 PM.
Temari

Member 16658

Level 28.10

Dec 2006

Old Jan 12, 2007, 03:12 PM #73 of 90
Oh, a Henna tattoo! I don't know, they come out in such a weird color that I wouldnt be too big of a fan of them.

I came up with another one (I'm just full of hate for these trends, oh joy!)! Wicca as a trend. So many high schoolers go through this phase of 'omg, wicca is so cool, I'm gonna worship other gods and do magic and cast curses on people! It'll be like CHARMED! And I need to wear pentacles everywhere to PROVE to everyone that I'm a Wiccan Witch!'

The pagan in me shudders. Why must they do that? ;_;

Jam it back in, in the dark.
franposis
yoink

Member 18158

Level 7.77

Jan 2007

Old Jan 12, 2007, 03:13 PM Local time: Jan 12, 2007, 08:13 PM #74 of 90
The tattoos that really annoy me are the star ones everyone seems to be getting at the moment, because everyone who has them thinks they're so incredibly unique, even though as they say it three people with identical tattoos are walking past... Or when people have a random assortment of crap dotted down their arms with no order to it at all.

I think some tattoos can be incredible works of art ^_^

Additional Spam:
Oh, a Henna tattoo! I don't know, they come out in such a weird color that I wouldnt be too big of a fan of them.

I came up with another one (I'm just full of hate for these trends, oh joy!)! Wicca as a trend. So many high schoolers go through this phase of 'omg, wicca is so cool, I'm gonna worship other gods and do magic and cast curses on people! It'll be like CHARMED! And I need to wear pentacles everywhere to PROVE to everyone that I'm a Wiccan Witch!'

The pagan in me shudders. Why must they do that? ;_;

Ugh. Agreed. Although I'm an atheist, so I don't feel quite so personally about it, I still find it ridiculous. The worst part is when they expect love spells and revenge spells to work.

Which kind of reminds me of the stupidity of (although it's not really a 'trend' as such) chain bulletins on MySpace. OMFG REPOST THIS WITHIN 99 SECONDS OR YOUR TRUE LOVE WILL DIE!!!111!!ONE

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by franposis; Jan 12, 2007 at 03:17 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
deadsky
Thrasher

Member 18159

Level 8.46

Jan 2007

Old Jan 12, 2007, 03:29 PM Local time: Jan 12, 2007, 08:29 PM #75 of 90
Tattoos, to me, are ridiculous... nobody could possibly know for sure that they're going to want (whatever image they stick on their body) on them for the rest of their life.... even if it has a lot of meaning. So I'll have to add tattoos to my list of trends that annoy me. Those and nose piercings, belly button piercings (SOME of those look kind of good, but that's rare) eyebrow piercings... basically any piercings anywhere except the ears. And gauged ears, good grief.
Each to their own man personally i love all body mods.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Annoying Trends