Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Kramer snaps

avanent
heart eater

Member 1462

Level 19.73

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2006, 02:58 AM Local time: Nov 27, 2006, 04:58 PM #151 of 221
Originally Posted by a lurker
Who exactly do you think you're fooling, casper?
no one, i disregarded that since i was not regarding 'niggers as niggers'. I responded more to what you were stating as my opinion rather than the question you were trying to ask in that statement. Now that you bring it back, its pretty clear, but the way you stated it, with it following the post before it, and you not directly asking the question... well, I forgot about it. In my head, it became the 'niggers as niggers' accusation rather than the question within a statement.

How ya doing, buddy?
FFXI - Asura - Brd :3

Last edited by avanent; Nov 27, 2006 at 03:02 AM.
Dubble
The Hero of Mouseton VS The Phantom Blot!

Member 297

Level 32.26

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2006, 02:59 AM Local time: Nov 27, 2006, 01:59 AM #152 of 221
Originally Posted by avanent
white? well... I do prefer the term caucasian...
i am part white.

Good to know dubble, I'll be sure to write it all down. Now I can quote you on all this right?

actually, i've never heard the hotsauce or the watermelon thing before, but I have been exposed to the other stereotypes..

POINT <-----------------------------------------------------------------> AVANENT

Uh-oh! You missed it! Hurry and run back! You might be able to catch it! Go on now! There's not much time left!!!!

:doggy: :doggy: :doggy: :doggy: :doggy: :doggy: :doggy: :doggy: :doggy: :doggy: :doggy: :doggy: :doggy:

RUN FORREST RUN!!!!

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
avanent
heart eater

Member 1462

Level 19.73

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2006, 03:22 AM Local time: Nov 27, 2006, 05:22 PM #153 of 221
nah, i got it dubble. I was partially playing along and partially provided irrelevant information in response.

Originally Posted by a lurker
So it's not your business, and you have no right to act about it in any way, but since you are aware of it you'll run your mouth off. You'll also tell us over and over again about how it's none of our business and we should leave well enough alone. But since this is a discussion forum...
when in rome...

You keep asking, I keep telling. I'm not preaching, you're asking. Stop asking, I'll stop telling. You drop my topic, and I'll drop my topic. The easiest way to kill something is through neglect.

in that same vein... despite you being a mod, you engage in behavior unbefitting for a role-model within the community. The behavior you display as a mod promotes and validates it. This very behavior is not only against common courtesy, but also against Bobo's desired behavior. Sure he isn't always here, but he does hold the plug, and this is his little project. Does this provide any dissonance for you?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
FFXI - Asura - Brd :3
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2006, 03:23 AM Local time: Nov 27, 2006, 02:23 AM #154 of 221
The easiest way to kill something is through neglect.
I hear the easiest way to kill something is to put it in a burlap sack and drown it.

...maybe that's just puppies.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2006, 03:25 AM #155 of 221
You keep asking, I keep telling. I'm not preaching, you're asking. Stop asking, I'll stop telling. You drop my topic, and I'll drop my topic. The easiest way to kill something is through neglect.
I'm asking you the why, and you keep telling me the what. It's not the same thing. Why won't you answer my question? What right do you have to act on something that isn't your business?

Quote:
in that same vein... despite you being a mod, you engage in behavior unbefitting for a role-model within the community. The behavior you display as a mod promotes and validates it. This very behavior is not only against common courtesy, but also against Bobo's desired behavior. Sure he isn't always here, but he does hold the plug, and this is his little project. Does this provide any dissonance for you?
I'm merely asking you a question. There's no need to get uppity, all I want is an answer. You keep dodging the question. Why won't you answer it?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
ArrowHead
Scadian Canadian

Member 2020

Level 20.25

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2006, 07:57 AM #156 of 221
Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Both of you.

As far as I'm concerned this is all ridiculous. Only in America do you see this sort of stupidity - Americans are way too fucking sensitive about black people.

Yeah, Michael Richards made a big idiot of himself. But stop acting as if he's a closet KKK leader or something.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Nov 27, 2006, 07:59 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2006, 06:59 PM #157 of 221
(Good God woman, I leave a couple of days and I come back to see you've continued battling here! What is it with you and this thread?)

(It's the nigger word, isn't it?)

Most amazing jew boots
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2006, 08:12 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2006, 07:12 PM #158 of 221
Originally Posted by ArrowHead
Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Both of you.

As far as I'm concerned this is all ridiculous. Only in America do you see this sort of stupidity - Americans are way too fucking sensitive about black people.

Yeah, Michael Richards made a big idiot of himself. But stop acting as if he's a closet KKK leader or something.
Oh ya, only in America. When's the last time a bunch of black people had a standoff with police over land rights, Arrow? Oh right, that was us. In Canada. With natives. GLASS HOUSE. ROCKS EVERYWHERE.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2006, 08:12 PM #159 of 221
(Yeah, it brings out the worst in people. Except avarent, he's always been like this.)

FELIPE NO
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Nov 27, 2006, 08:15 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2006, 07:15 PM #160 of 221
(He's a pretty old member, isn't he?)

Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2006, 08:16 PM #161 of 221
Originally Posted by Denicalis
I hear the easiest way to kill something is to put it in a burlap sack and drown it.
BLACK PEOPLE BREATHE IN WATER. Didn't your parents ever teach you they only die from fire?!

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2006, 08:16 PM #162 of 221
(Yeah, you'd think he'd grow up a little!)

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2006, 08:20 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2006, 07:20 PM #163 of 221
Originally Posted by LeHah
BLACK PEOPLE BREATHE IN WATER. Didn't your parents ever teach you they only die from fire?!
Fire? I know they can sustain themselves on watermelon, fried chicken and sweet potato pie for years, but I have no idea they'd adapted GILLS.

Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2006, 08:21 PM #164 of 221
I have no idea they'd adapted GILLS.
It's a side effect from their culture drinking so much malt liquor. Kinda like how white people turn into the Hulk when exposed to Gamma Radiation.

Dubble
The Hero of Mouseton VS The Phantom Blot!

Member 297

Level 32.26

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2006, 08:23 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2006, 07:23 PM #165 of 221
You are so stupid. No we do not. We spit fire from our mouths, absorb water like human ameobas, belch powerful bolts of lightning from our asses, and shoot killer laser beams from our eyes in order to kill our prey.

Years of picking cotton has turned us into MUTANTS. Why else do you think the white man fears us so? Did you learn NOTHING from my earlier tutorial?

IT'S THE DUNCE CAP FOR YOU LEHAH >8(

I was speaking idiomatically.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Nov 27, 2006, 08:23 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2006, 07:23 PM #166 of 221
Guatemalan runners are known for hating blacks, Kenyans in particular. Fuckers always come here for the annual race and stomp the natives.

So, while we're taking silly shots at blacks, what is it with some of them and always having their mouth open? There was one in particular I noticed this from in some NFL game I saw yesterday. It gets really irritating after a while.

(leave him alone then!)

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2006, 08:24 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2006, 07:24 PM #167 of 221
It's a side effect from their culture drinking so much malt liquor. Kinda like how white people turn into the Hulk when exposed to Gamma Radiation.
Oh, ok. So it's the fault of the Colt 45.

FELIPE NO

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 28, 2006, 12:44 AM #168 of 221
Originally Posted by OctoberOmicron
(leave him alone then!)
(what's happened to you? have you gone SOFT on us?)

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Nov 28, 2006, 10:17 AM Local time: Nov 28, 2006, 09:17 AM #169 of 221
(A little. But I don't wanna see more old members go!)

Sepharite
The Source

Member 328

Level 29.80

Mar 2006

Old Nov 28, 2006, 08:14 PM #170 of 221
Not sure if this has been posted yet: http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/...r_Apology.html

Want obscure Classical Music CDs? Search: http://www.lib.uwo.ca/ PM me the code, I'll rip it for ya [MAX 2 CDS/User]
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 12:24 AM Local time: Nov 28, 2006, 11:24 PM #171 of 221
http://captainoftheussinevitable.ytmnd.com/

No matter what side you fall on, this is pretty funny.

DragoonKain
Titletown, USA

Member 144

Level 23.83

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 12:55 AM #172 of 221
I'm not really bothered by Kramer's rant. I really don't have a problem with people being racist either as long as they don't act on it in a violent way. If someone uses a bunch of words though, I really don't care.

THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE YOUR 2008 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS.
ArrowHead
Scadian Canadian

Member 2020

Level 20.25

Mar 2006

Old Dec 3, 2006, 08:23 AM #173 of 221
Oh ya, only in America. When's the last time a bunch of black people had a standoff with police over land rights, Arrow? Oh right, that was us. In Canada. With natives. GLASS HOUSE. ROCKS EVERYWHERE.
Have anything relevant to say? Black natives, eh?

Double Post:
Originally Posted by OctoberOmicron
So, while we're taking silly shots at blacks, what is it with some of them and always having their mouth open? There was one in particular I noticed this from in some NFL game I saw yesterday. It gets really irritating after a while.
Yeah like Puff Daddy. Speaking of whom, PICK ONE FUCKING NAME AND STICK WITH IT YOU MOUTHBREATHING RETARD. Also, get some talent please.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by ArrowHead; Dec 3, 2006 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Balcony Heckler
The Comedy Art of Insult

Member 13861

Level 15.34

Oct 2006

Old Dec 3, 2006, 09:14 AM Local time: Dec 3, 2006, 11:44 AM #174 of 221
well, in either case, apparently the apology is set.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ory?id=2693606

you know, this is completely fucking sad. he said this racist shit, claimed it was because he was angry (like that's any fucking reason), and then goes off, acts all sympathetic, but mostly just pathetic, and now had to talk to his lawyers in order to see if he could apologize. Excuse me Mr. Richards, you got a little brown coming out of your ears now, here's a tissue to plug it up with.

this is just typical of celebrities. they completely fuck up in in the worst possible way, try to act all sugary sweet and apologize in a cutesy way, like a 3 year old who just broke some dishes, but yet have to go to a lawyer first to make up for their mistakes. then there are those who never apologize and just outright run off, like the lindsay lohan/paris hilton incident, when lohan called paris a cunt on camera, and then quickly gets in the car, makes a shitty excuse, then drives off as fast as she can, as seen in exhibit B here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqKhT41Wx6U

why is it so hard just to say "you know what? yeah I fucked up, and badly"

anyone else have any thoughts on these?

You know what? you just might be full enough of shit to apply for congress
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Dec 3, 2006, 09:14 AM #175 of 221
Quote:
Speaking of whom, PICK ONE FUCKING NAME AND STICK WITH IT YOU MOUTHBREATHING RETARD.
That's rich, Arrowhead aka NRen2k6 aka NRen2k5 aka NRen2k4.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Kramer snaps