Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

If you want it, steal it!

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 04:10 AM Local time: Sep 15, 2006, 01:10 AM #1 of 69
If you want it, steal it!

Have you ever had anything that you owned, something that you used all the time and enjoyed stolen?

I have had so many things stolen from me since I was a kid. Starting from toy cars and nintendo games to guitar cords and an Ipod. I was pissed when I lost all the things to sticky handed kids that would put there hands on something of mine, not tell me and take it.

So, what are some of the most valuable things someone has stole from you, or have you ever been the one to steal something that you just didn't want to pay all that money for?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Take this keycard, you can unlock the doors in the hall with this. Now GO!...JUST go!
A hero that lived long enough to see himself become the villain.
MagicalVacation
I'm drunk on love... And beer.

Member 1330

Level 11.42

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 05:51 AM Local time: Sep 15, 2006, 11:51 AM #2 of 69
Thieves are the lowest lifeforms on the planet.

I never understood parents who actually said to their children: "If you want that, you're gonna have to steal it from one of your friends"

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Kolba
-

Member 446

Level 30.06

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 08:41 AM Local time: Sep 15, 2006, 02:41 PM #3 of 69
Child molesters are at least 4 times lower than thieves. And classing them as a subset, by calling them 'Virginity thieves', would be tenuous.

Most amazing jew boots
Snowknight
may carry parasites

Member 165

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 09:59 AM #4 of 69
The most monetarily valuable thing that has ever been stolen from me is my first copy of Super Smash Bros. for the N64. One of my brother's friends took it and then moved away. I was upset, as it took me quite some time to get another copy.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 10:14 AM Local time: Sep 15, 2006, 08:14 AM #5 of 69
I stole a keyboard and mouse set from my last job. I figure that the set is worth about $99 and I'm still owed $300 for hours worked that were never paid. I think I need to steal something else. Like the boss' car for example.

I was speaking idiomatically.
*AkirA*
Now you're king of the mountain, but it's all garbage!

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 10:34 AM #6 of 69
I stole about 800+ dollars worth in magazines and chicken over the course of a year at my old job. I was a cashier at a grocery store. After about 3 hours of not working I would go on break and do the following. Grab some chicken and fries from the deli, snag a drink out of any random cooler, then grab some magazines that interested me (EGM, Maxim, National Geographic, and GQ being the norm). Then I would stroll to the break room, eat, read, hour and a half later I would come back not work another hour or so, then leave with magazines in hand.

Its the least they could do for only paying me 5.15 an hour. The key is to not act like your stealing. Just roll with it.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
MinionOfCthulhu
Chocobo

Member 725

Level 9.50

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 10:37 AM #7 of 69
The only time something has been stolen from me is, a rather long time ago, when my family and I came home to find someone had broken into our house and stole our VCR, Nintendo, and collection of like 60 games. That sort of ruined the evening, let me tell you.
My dumbass brother left his laptop in his car once in view and, surprise surprise, someone broke into his car and took the computer. I think an iPod was taken too, I can't recall.

FELIPE NO
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 10:39 AM Local time: Sep 15, 2006, 08:39 AM #8 of 69
Originally Posted by *AkirA*
The key is to not act like your stealing. Just roll with it.
If only all us Mexicans had this gift. Instead it's like we're genetically predisposed to have a guilty stamp on our forehead...

Right next to the nopal...

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
starslight
if you want blood

Member 275

Level 17.17

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 10:41 AM #9 of 69
I'm pretty careful with my stuff. I've never stolen a thing in my life. I don't have the balls to do it for fun, and I sure as hell don't have to do it to survive.

The only thing I've ever had stolen from me was a portable CD player and the CD inside five years ago, in 9th grade. I found out from a girl who rides his bus who the kid was. He was in my global history class, last period of the day. I told the kid in class that if he gave me back my stuff, I wouldn't say a word to anyone about it, but that if he didn't, I'd tell the teacher that I knew someone in the class had stolen it. Lockers would be searched and they'd find it. Kid took me to his locker after class and gave me my stuff back. He had swiped it out of the top of my backpack when I was in the bathroom.

It's not really cool to threaten to tell the teacher on someone, but I'm not going to fight a dude over a cheap CD player.

Last edited by starslight; Sep 15, 2006 at 10:43 AM.
*AkirA*

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 10:44 AM #10 of 69
Originally Posted by Encephalon
Instead it's like we're genetically predisposed to have a guilty stamp on our forehead...
Its because your a minority. When shit comes up missing your already dead in the water.

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 11:25 AM Local time: Sep 15, 2006, 09:25 AM #11 of 69
Originally Posted by *AkirA*
Its because your a minority. When shit comes up missing your already dead in the water.
I think you're referring to black people. Seriously man... When was the last time you saw an internet meme that read BEANERSTOLEMYTV.com?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Furby
Soon...

Member 327

Level 27.95

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 11:38 AM #12 of 69
I hate stealing but I do think it is ok when it is justified for it. By justified I don't mean like.. OMFG, I like needed that. .

I mean, in the sense that if someone stole something from you, isn't it justified that you steal it back or maybe if you steal something of equal value.

Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 11:44 AM #13 of 69
I once had a semi-rare Chococat umbrella I used to carry around with me a lot. I dropped about $20 for it. I was telling my family about how I acquired it and how much I spent on it. Another lady I knew overheard the entire conversation. You guessed it, she stole my umbrella and vanished.

galen
lost control then i got it back now my position has changed

Member 655

Level 25.35

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 11:50 AM Local time: Sep 15, 2006, 09:50 AM #14 of 69
I had my old car broken into several times. Twice they managed to steal the stereo, and twice they tried to take the car itself but failed and in their frustrations stole every single item currently in the car, including my snow brush, my ice scraper, my sunglasses, and the owners manual. Both the passenger and driver side windows were broken on seperate attempts.

It was frustrating, and nerve wracking, especially when I park right outside my apartment.

Most amazing jew boots
Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:17 PM Local time: Sep 15, 2006, 12:17 PM #15 of 69
I remember back in high school, my sophmore year, I had my CD player and my enitre p-funk collection stolen. It was especially upsetting because I had this rare 4 disc professionally recorded bootleg of a George Clinton/Parliment/Funkadelic show recorded in (I think) 82' or so. It was a fuckin amazing show. Somebody grabbed it while I was having lunch. I bet they were just after the CD player, and probably just threw away the CDs.

I remember being on the other side of the tracks too. Whenever a fight broke out, I would be there to snatch any pagers or jewelry that would fly off the ignorant combatants. I never got much, but once I got $50 for a pager. I also remember stealing food from the school cafeteria. The prices were so overinflated, and half the time we couldn't leave the school for lunch, so I felt justified. For all those say it is karma striking back, I got my CD player stolen first.

FELIPE NO
"I can make a scalpel sing, but that is my gift. The gift is not in my hands, for you see, I can play the notes [on a piano], but I can't make music."

~ Major Charles Emerson Winchester III
4077 M*A*S*H
*AkirA*

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:18 PM #16 of 69
Originally Posted by Encephalon
I think you're referring to black people. Seriously man... When was the last time you saw an internet meme that read BEANERSTOLEMYTV.com?
Why do you have to go and stereotype the poor blackman like that. They try to hard only to have some beaner call them thieves. If I knew which nigga stole my car I would drive over to Cali and teach you some tolerance.

How ya doing, buddy?
Atomic Angel
myspace freak!

Member 12528

Level 3.41

Sep 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:54 PM #17 of 69
I've stolen pop, and rubber balls, bu tthats it. The most valubal things i'vehad stolen are like books, comic books, systems, pets, and my mr.snuggle.

sig police say: sig pics over the filesize limit need to be replaced.
Syndrome
Esper

Member 211

Level 19.79

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 01:20 PM Local time: Sep 15, 2006, 08:20 PM #18 of 69
The worst thing stolen from me was my first portable cd-player, worth around $300. I was pissed, because I really need music on the go, but my mom bought me a cheap one that worked just as well, so I was fine. Although I won't forget about this, you bastard who stole it.

Last edited by Syndrome; Sep 15, 2006 at 01:23 PM.
Vivace119
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 1279

Level 21.27

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 02:05 PM Local time: Sep 15, 2006, 08:05 PM #19 of 69
There have been many games that I have owned and stupidly lent to unreliable people who have never returned them. I must have lost at least 5 games this way.

Also, I was devastated when my N64 (and all the games) was stolen when my house was broken into. The main problem with this was losing Goldeneye, which was very popular at the time (when it first came out):- sold out in every store for months.

On a much less serious note, I used to lose so much stationary (pens, pencils, etc) in school because people decide to borrow mine and never return.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Senorita Preved
Surprise Kangaroo Sweaterer and Hugger

Member 12294

Level 9.60

Sep 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 02:38 PM Local time: Sep 16, 2006, 05:38 AM #20 of 69
I used to work at a store where I could play whatever I wanted.
Everyday I used to tote my entire Faye Wong collection (every cd + a lot of random singles, remix albums and shit where she only had like one song on it) to work. I accidentally left it at work one day never to be seen again

It was seriously the worst thing ever...who the fuck would like to steal Faye wong cds?

ONE DAY I WILL FIND YOU AND PUT YOU IN AN UNFLATTERING SWEATER, UNAMED VILLAN

Eleo
Banned

Member 516

Level 36.18

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 02:58 PM #21 of 69
I paid $300 for a computer that currently retails for $950.

That is all I will say.

Rydia
ambitious

Member 22

Level 30.86

Feb 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 04:44 PM Local time: Sep 15, 2006, 01:44 PM #22 of 69
About three or four years ago, one of my mobile phones was stolen during high school. It was something I often used, and I discovered that it was missing during gym period. The school administration couldn't do anything to help me since carrying phones at that time was against the rules anyway.

Other than that, I haven't had any other object stolen from me that was worth something.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
nazpyro
Pacman

Member 41

Level 38.30

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 10:41 PM Local time: Sep 15, 2006, 08:41 PM #23 of 69
About 8 or 9 years ago, my copy of Sonic Spinball was missing after a birthday party at my house. It probably got copped by Tails, but there's no evidence for this. I theorized the thief sold it to Blockbuster's.

I've always intended to just get another one, but never have, other than Sonic Mega Collection a few weeks ago for the GameCube.

FELIPE NO
waka waka

sanemonkeytwitterlast.fmgfwbacklogyoutubexbox
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2006, 11:46 PM #24 of 69
Our first car would have been stolen, but it was probably considered too crappy, and thus it was just left with the keyholes drilled and busted beyond repair. Our second and current car looked like it had important stuff in it, but the thieves just left it a mess and strangely didn't steal anything, despite breaking in and scattering items about.

Kids steal pencils from me all the time. I won't count paper.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
FlamingScurve
D'oh

Member 12518

Level 2.97

Sep 2006

Old Sep 16, 2006, 12:19 AM Local time: Sep 15, 2006, 09:19 PM #25 of 69
I had a friend's playstation stolen from his dorm by some high schoolers. When I heard, I figured out where they were most likely headed and hopped on my bike to intercept them. They tried to escape on a bus but I explained the situation to the bus driver. The final showdown was in a parking lot where I grabbed the pack back, held on for dear life, and wound up with only the strap.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > If you want it, steal it!