Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[DS] Capcom's Stock Trader Shun, waffles! Buy waffles!

Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Oct 29, 2006, 04:02 AM Local time: Oct 29, 2006, 07:02 PM #1 of 7
Capcom's Stock Trader Shun, waffles! Buy waffles!

Oh shi it's Phoenix Wright in the action packed world of stock trading. Or something. Konami announced a deadly serious stock trading training garbage factory for DS not that long ago, Capcom responds with this adventure-ish style take on it all.

Not a whole lot of info'zzz has been released, but it appears you can do some pretty wacky stuff during these intense battles to the death with 'trading powers'. Could be pretty rad! Hopefully Capcom will chuck this at America and all that, especially after Phoenix Wright did a lot better than they expected.

Official site
More screens and art

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Old Oct 29, 2006, 05:21 AM #2 of 7
Man, the main character's hair is kinda weird. Just this one clunk of long hair in the back out of nowhere. What kind of game out of a job noone would think you'd make a game will they make next? I'll definitely keep an eye on this but I dunno how well this would translate for USA.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Oct 29, 2006, 06:51 AM Local time: Oct 29, 2006, 09:51 PM #3 of 7
I'm hoping for a garbage man game one day, it could be a bit like Crazy Taxi. The garbage truck would be all tricked out and you'd have to beat rival garbage men to the stinkiest bins. Then there'd be a dramatic love story out of nowhere for a dumped store mannequin!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
map car man words telling me to do things
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old Oct 29, 2006, 10:58 AM Local time: Oct 29, 2006, 06:58 PM #4 of 7

What on earth is going on here? Some kind of CO power move to make stock rates rise? =o

Either way, intriguing. It better not try to take itself too seriously. I can't wait for Norman Whitewater - Taxman for DS next =o

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2006, 11:10 AM Local time: Oct 29, 2006, 11:10 AM #5 of 7
Waiting on a photoshopped image of Phoenix Wright yelling "SELL!" instead of "OBJECTION!"

How ya doing, buddy?
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Oct 29, 2006, 11:17 AM Local time: Oct 29, 2006, 10:17 AM #6 of 7
Well, at least this game already looks better than Wall Street Kid for the NES. If they brought it here, I'd give it a try.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Torte
Vampire Killer

Member 4126

Level 15.25

Mar 2006

Old Oct 30, 2006, 03:02 AM Local time: Oct 30, 2006, 08:02 PM #7 of 7
Wow, so many professions getting the DS treatment lol! We need dentists next please :P

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [DS] Capcom's Stock Trader Shun, waffles! Buy waffles!