Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Rousteinire™ - Art of Clon

Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2006, 06:17 PM Local time: Mar 9, 2006, 04:17 PM #1 of 39
Hey unknown.

The design elements is really well conceved. Although I haven't seem you do colored art work for a while, why is that?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2006, 09:34 PM Local time: Mar 23, 2006, 07:34 PM #2 of 39
Haha, I like your megaman, I wish there is a bigger version. Even though those are pencil drawings, CG coloring isn't out of question. Have you think about that or having someone do some coloring for it? :b

There's nowhere I can't reach.
♪♡
Thanks Seris!
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2006, 08:37 PM Local time: Mar 31, 2006, 06:37 PM #3 of 39
It feel kinda blurry. It is taken with digital camera or scanned? Gauss Blur maybe? :b

The winged piglet is very cute. ^.^ I like the clothing design. I still think it could benefiting from some sort of color scheme for the costume though, I am sure it can use an extra dimension, even if it is very intricate and well thought out.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Apr 13, 2006, 12:31 PM Local time: Apr 13, 2006, 10:31 AM #4 of 39
Hey, the colored pic looks just fine. The coloring and the line art compliment each other in my opinion. What version of Open Canvas are you using? Considering that the first version handles quite differently as appose to the current one, in terms of water color brush and how it handles layering.

I feel that the character should have more of chest; it seems that abs reach up a little bit high. It looks okay though, because the sword harness is obscuring it.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
♪♡
Thanks Seris!
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2006, 02:00 AM Local time: Apr 20, 2006, 12:00 AM #5 of 39
Eh, putting tradmark on other people's tradmark. Interesting concept. I wonder how old that guy is. Its unusual for them to put a old guy like that as a main charat. There is a wholeness coming from this composition that I really like. Speaking of Final Fantasy, didn't you do a doujin for advent children?

I was speaking idiomatically.
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2006, 08:50 PM Local time: Apr 20, 2006, 06:50 PM #6 of 39
I would say that would make a unconventional, but more interesting main character. She looks like the type that really stand on her own. Why does it have to be Final Fantasy? Why couldn't this be something that you work on your own? Considering that it is pretty much all original. I would love to see those character in action. ^.^

Aiptek have tablet under 100 dollar, although their quality is probably not nearly as good as the ones from Wacom.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2006, 09:26 PM Local time: Apr 20, 2006, 07:26 PM #7 of 39
Quote:
I don't know...I guess I'm a really big fan of the Final Fantasy series to even try making the next installment. I guess I want it to be called Final Fantasy XIII is because I was inspired by other peoples idea for the next series. (More bad ass main character, set in a time other time period..etc.)
Well, I think one of the aspect about doing stuff on your own is that you could say this to yourself: "Its mine! Its all , mine! And I can do whatever I want with it!" Even if it is "inspired" by something else, in terms of style, design sensitivity, as long as it isn't something that you rip off from others (I mean specific stuff, specific story and character stuff) then it is still pretty much your own , and you can do what you want without without having to subscribe certain restriction like continuities issues and inventive details amongst other constrains, and just allow your imagination run wild, that's where fresh stuff come from.

Most amazing jew boots
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Jun 29, 2006, 12:53 PM Local time: Jun 29, 2006, 10:53 AM #8 of 39
I can't believe I am confusing you with another poster here. >w< The Doujinshi is looking really exciting by the way. Are you doing a full length of it? Why do you have to go and spoiled it, >w< I wonder what the Real Cloud looks like now. Heh.

It would be kinda funny if he settles down with Tifa or something.

Post more Please. >w< It looks really awesome.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Aug 17, 2006, 01:19 AM Local time: Aug 16, 2006, 11:19 PM #9 of 39
OH NO, Denzel! >_<;; Did he got his head cut off? ;_;

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Rousteinire™ - Art of Clon