Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Halloween 09' Costume Contest

Ernge Juice

Vetamin See

Member 32956

Level 4.85

Feb 2009

Old Oct 30, 2009, 03:00 PM #1 of 1
Halloween 09' Costume Contest

Living at college I find myself every year amazed with some of the costumes found at Halloween parties. It is one of the only nights that all the ladies can dress like whores, nerds can live their fantasies, and in general people can just look stupid or offensive without any repercussions.

This would be a contest to see who here has the best costumes of the Gamingforce community.

The winner I guess gets the satisfaction of knowing they have the best costume.

The winner will be selected by counting the amount of props given to posts with a costume photo.

If you want to participate please post your photo of you in your costume. Give a caption of what exactly you are because face it, not everyone will know.

Feel free to post your halloween ideas and anything else costume related.

I myself am going as Johnny & Plank from the Cartoon Network show "Ed, Edd, & Eddy" (I will post it when/if I can)

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Halloween 09' Costume Contest