Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Just a thought....

Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2006, 09:59 PM #26 of 27
I can be quite mean when someone has done something to me. Most people I know see me as a nice person, but if they do something to me, everything's not all good anymore.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
WraithTwo
screw attack

Member 239

Level 16.14

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2006, 01:31 AM Local time: May 14, 2006, 12:31 AM #27 of 27
...When I write or draw, I make a fist, and grasp my pen/pencil in it, and rest my entire hand on the paper to write. I have always written in such a way, and I believe that it grants a great level of control over the writing utensil while sacrificing speed (the movements made for me to write are wider than the average persons, thus take longer to execute). I'm a leftie as well. Also, while I have problems writing normally, for some reason, I can use a paintbrush or grasp the stylus of my DS normally and use them just fine (must be the angle from which I am working).

I refuse to use any medication for a mental condition, drink, smoke or use any other drug. I'm not only a little paranoid about health side-effects, but none of them seem economically wise.

I'm deeply socially inept, nearly unable to speak to someone I do not know without them addressing me first. This has lead to issues with depression, and I know that if I am to lead a normal life, I need to overcome this. I have no problem being completely social with friends most of the time, but even amongst family or friends that I haven't spoken to in a long time, I freeze up.

I have a passive personality, which sometimes in combination with my social issues, makes me seem uncaring or snobbish. However, I just hate to sweat the smaller details about things, and only get upset when either my core morals are being violated (I'm being lied to, or my personal space is being threatened mostly), or someone I care for is being hurt.

I'm very sensitive to thoughts about death and pain, possibly on an irrational level. Although I am not afraid of death in the least, seeing even an ant die without reason can upset me, and threat of even the most minor physical discomfort is hard for me to bear. In the end, the thought of pain is often infinitely worse for me than the actual stuff.

- WraithTwo -

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Just a thought....