Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

any one live in Pittsburgh going to VGL?

pso_alex
Wark!

Member 35250

Level 1.00

Jan 2010

Old Jan 26, 2010, 03:13 PM #1 of 1
any one live in Pittsburgh going to VGL?

Hey guys I work for the Pittsburgh Symphony but I am an avid gamer myself (CoD:MW2, Halo[all but odst], TF2, CS) and I don’t know if any of you are in the area but we have Video Games Live coming up. It was one of my favorite concerts from last year.There are some sweet things going on like Light Shows, Live Skype Interviews with composers, costume contest, and synced up videos with the music. If you went last year you know the extravaganza it turns out to be, and if you didn't you sure should want to. The music selected this year is almost all new from the stuff they played last year so it’ll still be entertaining if you got the opportunity to see it last year and wanted to go again. The ticket price has also dropped from last year too so it will not break your bank, you should still be able to afford Halo Reach. Also there is going to be an interactive Guitar Hero segment which should be totally wild. I don’t think our marketing department has really hit this concert up yet so there are definitely some great seats still available.

You can check this link for a little more detail on the event.

Welcome to the Pittsburgh Symphony Website

Thanks

GTag: totemstotems

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > any one live in Pittsburgh going to VGL?