Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Interview with Fabian Del Priore (Giana Sisters DS Composer)

Rimo
Rise Above It

Member 186

Level 31.23

Mar 2006

Old Feb 22, 2009, 07:50 PM #1 of 3
Interview with Fabian Del Priore (Giana Sisters DS Composer)

If you have played to games like Extreme Assault, Inspector Gadget: Gadget's Crazy Maze, Cultures 2, Northland, CrossworDS, or Tricky Physics, then you should be familiar with Fabian Del Priore's music. You might also know him through his original compositions on the Merregnon projects or various remixes/arrangements featured on the Immortal CDs or the PLAY! concert to name a few examples. Here is your chance to discover more about Fabian, who is responsible for the audio of the upcoming Giana Sisters DS.

http://www.vgmrush.com/feature.php?id=5

Jam it back in, in the dark.
orion_mk3
Rogues do it from behind.

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Feb 22, 2009, 09:14 PM #2 of 3
Giana Sisters DS? Interesting!

Wasn't the original yanked off the market when Nintendo sued the makers? I wonder how is it able to appear on a Nintendo platform now.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Rimo
Rise Above It

Member 186

Level 31.23

Mar 2006

Old Feb 22, 2009, 10:30 PM #3 of 3
Ironic, isn't it? I had a hard time believing it was true as well, but it seems the animosity is behind and Nintendo gave its "OK". I don't know a lot about the game, yet it should come out next month and some gameplay previews (including music) can be seen here. The soundtrack will be a mix of enhanced C64 originals and new compositions.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Interview with Fabian Del Priore (Giana Sisters DS Composer)