Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Apparently driving around naked and covered in corn oil is illegal in Kansas City

Robo Jesus
Your Mechanical Messiah

Member 1543

Level 15.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 11:03 PM Local time: Mar 14, 2006, 09:03 PM #1 of 15
Apparently driving around naked and covered in corn oil is illegal in Kansas City

We all know our states and counties and towns all have stupid laws. So, what laws of sheer stupidity and inanity do your communities and states still have on their law books?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"You can't win, Pilate. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."-Jesus
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 11:10 PM #2 of 15
We used to not open liquor stores on Sunday. But we can now.

However, we can not sell liquor in any stores APART from liquor stores. Like, I go to other states and they sell liquor in the grocery store. Here, this is outlawed unless you have special permits. Very few stores have them, and I've never seen a GROCERY store selling booze here. This law is only a few decades old. I was around when they sold beer in grocery stores.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Atomic Duck
Bunny Eat World!

Member 1407

Level 8.46

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 12:12 AM #3 of 15
In Ohio you can hit an animal with your vehicle and take it home to eat so long as you notify the local authorities >.>
It's also considered a crime if your car slides on the ice.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
shadowlink56
Wii came, We saw, Wii kicked our ASS!

Member 2235

Level 20.07

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 12:27 AM Local time: Mar 14, 2006, 11:27 PM #4 of 15
From Colorado:

* One may not mutilate a rock in a state park.

* Car dealers may not show cars on a Sunday.

* It is illegal for liquor stores to sell food or grocery stores to sell any alcohol except beer that is at most 3.2% alcohol.

* No liquor may be sold on Sundays or election days.

* It is illegal to ride a horse while under the influence.

* Throwing missiles at cars is illegal. (Alamosa) - This one sounds really bad, but 'missiles' are just projectiles)

* Keeping a house where unmarried persons are allowed to have sex is prohibited. (Alamosa)

* To own a dog over three months of age, one must obtain a license. (Alamosa)

* Establishments which sell alcohol must have enough lighting to read text inside them. (Arvada)

* It is permissible to wear a holstered six-gun within city limits, except on Sunday, Election Day, or holidays. (Colorado Springs)

* It is illegal to bring your horse or pack mule above the ground floor of any building. (Cripple Creek)

* The dog catcher must notify dogs of impounding by posting, for three consecutive days, a notice on a tree in the city park and along a public road running through said park. (Denver)

* It is unlawful to lend your vacuum cleaner to your next-door neighbor. (Denver)

* You may not drive a black car on Sundays. (Denver)

* It is illegal to mistreat rats in Denver, Colorado. (Denver)

* It is illegal to go in public dressed in clothes "unbecoming" of one's sex. (Durango)

* It is illegal for a man to kiss a woman while she is asleep. (Logan County)

* Residents may not own chickens, but may own up to three turkeys. (Louisville)

* It is illegal to let a dandelion grow within the city limits. (Pueblo)

There ya go.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Elcee
Self Imposed Bannishment

Member 1350

Level 11.18

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 01:20 AM Local time: Mar 14, 2006, 10:20 PM #5 of 15
It's illegal to get drunk and high, then hold a guy (who forced himself onto your girlfriend at a party a few nights earlier) at gunpoint while he watches his friends run away, then proceed to pistol whip him until he cries, in a forest park in the dead of a Friday night, with an ounce of chronic in your car parked a block away, at 19 years of age. I was only there. Not directly involved but I did get taken in for questioning, which sucked because I was hungry.

Whoever comes up with these silly laws needs to lay off the sauce.

Most amazing jew boots
Lukage
High Chocobo

Member 570

Level 40.69

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 03:00 AM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 03:00 AM #6 of 15
Missouri wasting corn oil!

THAT COULD BE GASOLINE! Actually they banned the sales of ethanol at the gas pumps here (pure mix) because kids were drinking it (y helo thar $2 gallon of booze)

Missouri
- In Saco, women are forbidden from wearing hats that might frighten timid persons, children, or animals.
- In St. Louis, it is illegal for an on-duty firefighter to rescue a woman wearing a nightgown. In order to be rescued, a woman must be fully dressed.
- While children may purchase shotguns in Kansas City, they are not allowed to buy toy cap guns.
- In Merryville, women are prohibited from wearing corsets because "The privilege of admiring the curvaceous, unencumbered body of a young woman should not be denied to the normal, red-blooded American male".
-Children can buy shotguns in Kansas City, Missouri...but not toy cap guns.
-In St. Louis, it's illegal to sit on the curb of any city street and drink beer from a bucket.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 03:02 AM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 12:02 AM #7 of 15
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
We used to not open liquor stores on Sunday. But we can now.

However, we can not sell liquor in any stores APART from liquor stores. Like, I go to other states and they sell liquor in the grocery store. Here, this is outlawed unless you have special permits. Very few stores have them, and I've never seen a GROCERY store selling booze here. This law is only a few decades old. I was around when they sold beer in grocery stores.
Same here in Pittsburgh. I always think it's odd to just see alcohol sitting on grocery store shelves when I visit other states. Oh, and in Germany, they had beer in gas stations. Irony!

FELIPE NO
guyinrubbersuit
The Lotus Eater

Member 628

Level 30.15

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 03:07 AM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 01:07 AM #8 of 15
In Arizona...

hunting camels is prohibited

Any misdemeanor committed while wearing a red mask is considered a felony. (that one I'm curious about testing out)

Donkeys cannot sleep in bathtubs.

When being attacked by a criminal or burglar, you may only protect yourself with the same weapon that the other person posseses.

You may not have more than two dildos in a house. (my personal favorite)

There are a couple other laws, like you may not refuse a person a class of water, but that is because it's so fucking hot in Phoenix.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 12:42 PM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 10:42 AM #9 of 15
I read these in our very own Fresno and as of the last time I was there these laws were still in effect.
Originally Posted by quote
No one may annoy a lizard in a city park.

Elementary schools may not host poker tournaments. (Why would we?)

It is illegal to sell gasoline to a drunken person.
This one is from Hollywood.
Quote:
It is illegal to drive more than two thousand sheep down Hollywood Boulevard at one time.
These are from San Francisco
Quote:
Prohibits elephants from strolling down Market Street unless they are on a leash.

It is illegal to wipe one's car with used underwear.

Persons classified as "ugly" may not walk down any street. (Yeah... In San Francisco we're ALL BEAUTIFUL)

It is illegal to pile horse manure more than six feet high on a street corner.

Giving or receiving oral sex is prohibited. (I wonder how many politicians went down due to this one...)
These are from "The City of Angels" (L.A.)
Quote:
You may not hunt moths under a street light. (I FUCKING SWEAR, I've actually seen my friend's uncle do this. He was high on crystal meth and with a fucking .22, no less. MY .22!)

It is illegal to cry on the witness stand. (Cuz we hardcore in Califas, homes!)

It is a crime for dogs to mate within 500 yards of a church. (Personally, I agree with this one. All dogs should be fucking IN the church, not 500 yards from it.)

Zoot suits are prohibited. (I assume this one was made so that them beaners wouldn't start another riot.)

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Watts
"Thieves, Robbers, Politicians!"

Member 639

Level 21.12

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 12:54 PM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 10:54 AM #10 of 15
From Oregon:

It is illegal to buy or sell marijuana, but it is legal to smoke it on your own property.

It is illegal to whisper "dirty" things in your lover's ear during sex.

Ice cream may not be eaten on Sundays.

It is against the law for animals to have sex in the city limits.

Women may not wrestle in Salem.

The ones that are in bold only apply to a few cities.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
turicus
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 2979

Level 1.60

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 11:18 AM #11 of 15
Originally Posted by Watts

Ice cream may not be eaten on Sundays.

Agh, I think that I would not like that...Must've come before 'Ice Cream Sunday' was coined.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Watts
"Thieves, Robbers, Politicians!"

Member 639

Level 21.12

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 11:28 AM Local time: Mar 16, 2006, 09:28 AM #12 of 15
Originally Posted by turicus
Agh, I think that I would not like that...Must've come before 'Ice Cream Sunday' was coined.
Well at least this stupid law isn't enforced... that I know of.

I bet a lot of people enjoy that marijuana legal loophole though. Especially since marijuana grows so well naturally in the pacific northwest.

How ya doing, buddy?
Eleo
Banned

Member 516

Level 36.18

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 11:43 AM #13 of 15
Originally Posted by Lukage
Missouri wasting corn oil!

THAT COULD BE GASOLINE! Actually they banned the sales of ethanol at the gas pumps here (pure mix) because kids were drinking it (y helo thar $2 gallon of booze)
That ethanol should be denatured and kill anyone who drinks it Or at least smell and taste undrinkable. There's a lot of tax on ethanol that isn't denatured, which is why gas stations don't use it.

How ya doing, buddy?
Kilroy
Mountain Chocobo

Member 1023

Level 27.04

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 12:08 PM Local time: Mar 16, 2006, 07:08 PM #14 of 15
Stupid Laws from Denmark, let's go, shall we?

Persons may not wear a mask.

No one may start a car while someone is underneath the vehicle.

Attempt to escape from prison is not illegal, however, if one he is caught he is required to serve out the remainder of his term.

Some of them is frankly so stupid that I won't even mention them. I'm not sure wether or not they are shitting me...

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 12:33 PM #15 of 15
In New York, it is illegal to impregnate a duck.

Can't say I'm affected much but I do feel bad for the male ducks.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Apparently driving around naked and covered in corn oil is illegal in Kansas City