Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

weird connexion problem
Closed Thread

Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Jun 15, 2006, 01:53 AM #1 of 1
weird connexion problem

ok it's not really the first time it happen and the 2 other time this problem happen, every got back as normal on his own...

I doN,t really know how to explain but it seem that my "main" computer is not accepting my connexion.

ok i'll try to explain more in detail. I was surfing on the net, watching some video and then one video doesn't want to load, I think it might be a server thing because my modem show my that my connexion is working properly so it's not a "breakdown", but then I realize that any page or anything I try to load, is not working and my msn just disconnect, so in all this truly look that it's my connexion that is not working...

but as you see i'm now on my second computer that get his internet connexion by a wi-fi router and everything is working find here and I tried with my psp and same all green...so that's my computer that don't want to let me go on the net >.>

the other time it happen, I let it go for like some hour (one time a whole night) and it came back on his own, but now I don't know I have the feeling this problem will stay ar repeat itself in the future.

so I don't know maybe I have to reset my connexion or ip on that computer or something... anyone have a clue of what may cause this?

edit: I check something and when I enter cmd in execut and do a ipconfig, on this computer I can see my normal ip adress and all but on the other comp I don,t see the DNS thing and the ip adress is not the same it wasn't like that before and really don't know how to repair this...

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Inhert; Jun 15, 2006 at 02:05 AM.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > weird connexion problem