Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Hold'Em-game for Vista Ultimate, what about normal Vista?

gaming
River Chocobo

Member 360

Level 25.07

Mar 2006

Old Jul 4, 2007, 06:16 AM #1 of 4
Hold'Em-game for Vista Ultimate, what about normal Vista?

So I read on the net that people who has Vista Ultimate get this Texas Hold' Em game as an additional installment.
Does anybody know any ways to get around it so that it can be played on normal Vista...? (Dupes/copy of the same game).
Microsoft also told that DreamScene (animated background) was only going to be for Vista Ultimate, but there is already an application floating on the net that makes your normal Vista use animated backgrounds

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Thanks to Fjordor for the funny image!
janus zeal
=^~^=

Member 3660

Level 18.19

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2007, 06:23 PM #2 of 4
I don't see why copying the exe from a vista ultimate install wouldn't work.

Knowing MS though it probably checks the windows version. Its not like someone is going to buy the OS or not buy it because of one game, why don't they just include it with all the versions?

man I hate microsoft. >:3

There's nowhere I can't reach.
gaming
River Chocobo

Member 360

Level 25.07

Mar 2006

Old Jul 7, 2007, 02:37 AM #3 of 4
Anybody have Ultimate...? :|

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Thanks to Fjordor for the funny image!
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2007, 11:24 PM #4 of 4
I've got it, and I'm willing to upload it, but I have no idea where to find it. The games aren't kept in the same place as they used to be in Windows XP.

[edit] Scratch that, found it. I think this is all you need, anyway. Unzip to ../Program Files/Microsoft Games/

http://www.mediafire.com/?6vn01jcgzkg

How ya doing, buddy?
chocojournal | rate! 1 2 3 4 5
twtr // g+ // dA // bklg // l.fm // XBL // tmblr

Last edited by Sousuke; Jul 8, 2007 at 11:35 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Hold'Em-game for Vista Ultimate, what about normal Vista?